Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neverland Nightmare

She nodded softly and held his hand as he led the way off to the reflecting pools of peal, her otheer hand holding up her gown so she wouldnt trip over it

The pools stretched out for a 100 yards each no bigger then a large bed and separated by a rocky crown. "I know i should have bather first" he took of his shirt showing of a body kept fit by fighting ans swimming. There were also scars over his body from the many battles with pan the lost boys and the savages. "I won't turn away this time" he watched her waiting to see what she would do since there coupling. She was still very shy but like a flower she was blooming into a young developed woman.

She stared out at the field of pools, fascinated as she looked around. The waters looked soo tempting to swim in. She really wanted to take a dip in the cool water. at the sight of him taking off his shirt, she blushed, looking down at her feet as she looked at her, waiting for her. Gulping slowly, she reached behind her to slowly unzip her dress and slip it down her body, slipping off her stalkings and shoes after that, sitting there with nothing but her panties

The pools were heated below hot air released by volcanic vents or something no one had dug them up to check "You look like an elf" not that he had seen any the only Faye on the island was tinkerbell and she was tiny. Her shoulders were nearly as slip as her waist and her breast were tight perky and high.

"You will have the time of you're life" his underpants were already tenting at the site of her body. she owed him a favor after the attention his skilled mouth had paid her tasty nether regions. He would wait to asked chances were she had never even tried it before. "Wendy did you enjoy when i explored you're sex with my mouth" his hand sliding up her leg and over her panties.

She blushed as he called her an elf, not sure if it was a compliment or an insult. watching as his pants tented while he looked at her. Blinking slowly at his question, she blushed and nodded, "Y-Yes..." She whispered, shivering as he slid his hand up her leg and over her panties, groaning softly

He smiled "well have you ever sucked on a candy" maybe if he explained it well enough they could 69 in the pools. he could imagine her lips wrapped around his cock taking t into her young mouth "Maybe you would even enjoyed it" He asked withe a smile he could see that she was a little shy about her young body. Not that she had much to be shy about her body was even more then on track to be a great beauty.

She blinked slowly and smiled, nodding, "Oh yes. I love sucking candy!" She smiled, tilting her head to the side, curious why he'd ask her that. She walked up to him slowly, a shy smile upon her lips

She pulled down her boxers he could see that she was interested more then a little only that shyness remained there. "Don't be afraid it wont bite" she looked so cute he small face and big bright eyes. "just try it it has a creamy center" he felt like half a dirty old man and half the luckiest man in the world. he watched her move close to his cock she did not lick her lips but she never had tasted cock before.

She blinked when he pulled his boxers down, realizing what he meant by 'sucking candy'. Blushing furiously, she hesitated at first but remembered that she did owe him after he licked her the previous night. She shivered with the pleasure of the memory as she slowlly knewly infront of hi, leaning forward towards his cock. Looking up at him, she shyly licked the very tip of his cock.

He watched the small girl Wendy kneel in front of him and begin to lick the head of his cock he used his finger tip to guide her. The small mouth and tongue was erotic but may be a small problem latter with his size. "That is very good but don't worry you wont hurt it" he told her watching her obey his command. The pools were a good place for this warm as well as private he could truly enjoy himself.

She groaned softly, licking and kissing along his cock, tasting every inch of his shaft. Looking up at him, she slowly leaned down to lick and suckle on his balls with her small mouth, happy that she's able to make him feel good

He was more then a little shocked the way she dove into the job mouth first "god that feels good" he moaned placing his hands on her head. he did not force her to go deeper or faster or do anything bu simply let her move. "you are very good did anyone teach you" he asked with a growing grin.

"Mmmh...I just really love sucking candy..." She replied playfully with a small smile as she licked up his length, taking the head back in her mouth, suckling more and rolling her tongue around the tip, groaning onto his member

It was cute watching her play with his cock as if it was some kind of top or piece of candy "You know i love the way you play with it" he watched her take more and more of the cock into her little mouth. he could see the cheeks bulge out feeling her tongue slide over the thick shaft of his cock. "you are great" he was sweating and pulling a little at her hair.

She moaned onto his cock, licking and suckling harder, her tongue rubbing up against the tip. She groaned as he pulled at her hair, looking up at him with darker eyes as she suckled more and more on his member

He pulled a little harder on her long hair a little aroused by the power he was gaining over the young girl and her sexuality. "Just like that" He moaned as he felt her deep throat his cock she was a natural cock sucker. "very good Wendy"

She groaned, sucking harder on his cock and licking it up playfully. She groaned as she slipped his cock down her throat surprisingly easily. She leaned back and licked up his cock, moaning.

He began to cum filling her throat with his hot thick seed he could see she had some trouble with trying to swallow it all. "just keep going" he wanted her to both clean him off and get him hard to fuck her in the tight ass.

She gagged on his cum as he came dwn her throat, groaning as she was forced to swallow, her eyes tearing up a bit.. Once she swallowed his load, she licked the cum off his cock, cleaning him up and moaning softly

he had her bend over the side of the pool he could see that she was a bit confused with what would happen to her next. "I want you're ass, i know it could hurt but i want to try it" he placed his hand on her mouth sliding it over then into her mouth. "can i try you're ass Wendy" he asked in a sweet and slow tone.

She blinked as he bent her over the side of the pool, looking back at him and blushing furiously, wincing a bit before he even touched her ass, groaning softly as he placed his hand on her mouth then into it, groaning before she shyly nodded, his sweet, slow tone making her melt

He placed his cock at the entrance to her ass while his fingers played with her mouth letting her suck on his digits. "This will hurt a lot to start" he warned her pushing the head of his cock into her virgin ass. "how is that" he asked Wendy violating the last of her orifices in only two full day that he had known her.

She whimpered a bit as she suckled on his fingers while his cock teased the entrance of her ass, shivering a bit before she nodded. As he pushed the head into her as, her grip on the edge of the pool tightened while she winced in pain, trying her best not to make a sound of protest, muffling her groans of pain by sucking and rubbing her tongue against his fingers

He forced his cock deep into her body enjoying the way her young body wrapped around his cock holding him inside. "You know i bet you will come to love this" he pulled out of her then thrust again into her tight ass. he loved the feeling of her cute mouth wrapped around his fingers like a second cock. he woudl ask smee to join only he did not want to share the sweet girl with any other person.

Her eyes teared up as she tried o endure the pain in her as as he shoved in and out of her, groaning as she spread her legs a bit further apart.Her whimpers of pain were muffled as she kept on sucking hiss fingers, groaning onto them.

Back
Top Bottom