Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Bondage and kink driven RP! (LF: Doms/Subs, Males, Herms/Shemales, and Futa

Ita Koibito

Planetoid
14771314.jpg

That got you interested?

Good, because I'm Looking for uppity subs and sensual doms interested in kink driven RP’s involving strict and complex bondage!

At the moment I'm looking mainly for shemales and herms/futas, but Males are also certainly welcome as well, depending on whether I like the character and the idea or not!

Consensual and non-consensual scenes both adored!

I'm open to discussing custom scenes, as well as developing custom characters for those scenes!

I am more than fluent in English and usually type around a paragraph or two per response. however, I can adjust my post length if need be.

My primary preference for roleplaying is over instant messengers such as Discord, though I can RP over notes and private messages as well.

I'm also looking for specific canon characters to play with, but they are entirely optional!
Feel free to inquire via PM if you want to know what characters I'm looking for

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of the way Ita feeds, non-con scenario's will usually revolve around YC getting tied up by her and turned into her play toy, though how that is achieved can vary. The scenario's below are only basic ideas; I'm always happy to talk about other possibilities; variety is the spice of life, after all!

13975900.jpg

(The Road Less Traveled): YC decides to take a shortcut home from [insert place here], and ends up wandering into Ita's territory; only to be captured by the fearsome Yokai.

(A Pleasurable Defeat): Ita has been causing too many problems for the other tailoring businesses, yet no one is brave (or dumb) enough to try and defeat her. That's where your character comes in, a bold and mighty warrior that is confident in his/her ability to take down the evil Yokai. Rushing into her territory, Ita is confronted by YC, only to defeat him/her, and make them her slave.

(Turning the Tables): YC is an assassin or another type of criminal that wants to either kill or capture Ita for their purposes. Either because of bad preparation or some other unforeseen circumstance, YC loses to Ita and ends up becoming her play toy.

(From Seeking to Becoming): YC is a monster girl/boy that wants Ita's territory all to her/himself. He/she attacks Ita, only to end up captured and taken as another piece of her property.

(The Perfect Trap): Well well, what do you know? YC has found a beautiful Kitsune all tied up in webbing! She must have been captured by some Drider! This could be the perfect opportunity for YC to prove themselves as a hero, or to get their hands on a new play toy...

Wait, why did the Kitsune disappear in a cloud of smoke?
Oops, looks like YC fell into the devious tricksters' trap, now they're the ones tied up!

Of course, I'm also open to consensual scenes as well, here a few of those:

YC seeks out Ita, wanting to sub to her; what comes next can be discussed

YC is a long time customer of Ita's, always ordering clothes from her. As time goes on, YC and Ita become closer, until a kinky relationship develops.

YC goes to buy bondage/ self-bondage gear from Ita, wanting to see why so many prefer her gear over everybody else's. The Youkai offers to give YC a demo of the bondage gear, to show YC the capabilities of her craftsmanship. Perhaps YC loves the experience so much, that they keep coming back; maybe a relationship blossoms between them?

YC is a bondage fanatic that goes to Ita to harness their ropework skills. A kinky relationship could evolve between the two; resulting in a relationship where both parties take turns being dom and sub.

I have plenty of other ideas as well so feel free to ask about them if you want more scenarios! Don't be afraid to suggest your own as well!

step0001.jpg

Naturally, my biggest kink to include is bondage! What type of bondage and how heavy it is can vary throughout the RP!

I am also open to subbing to females, shemales, and herms! It would be with my male character, Nyx. His profile and Flist is down below

step0001.png
In front of you stands a large forest. Signs litter the entrance, warning of a powerful Yokai that will take all who dare to enter her territory for herself, dooming them to be her next meal. But you, being the strong-willed being you are, shrug off such ominous admonitions. What is your goal? Do you wish to claim the Yokai for yourself? Do you seek the glory of defeating such a powerful creature? Do you insist on punishing the Kitsune for what you perceive to be her misdeeds? Whatever your ambitions are. Whoever you, oh visionary, claim to be. You will no doubt fall into the Yokais’ web. Just like all others before you.

Right now I’m in the mood for role reversal and power play. Are you a god/goddess? Perhaps you are a king or queen. Perhaps you are even a powerful Yokai yourself, a Monster Girl, or an Amazon of sorts. What I want are strong and powerful beings, ones that will never submit. I want you to be trapped in Ita’s web and made into her play toy, forced to be subjected to the Yokais’ teasing and tormenting as you struggle defiantly!

I’m looking for a kinky, uppity, and defiant Herm or Shemale to keep bound and gagged in heavy and complex bondage!

Uppity male subs who are open to my customs will also be accepted! It may not all be completely required, depending on how much I like you~

Females who can play as herms/shemales or are okay with being turned into one are also perfect!

Potential kinks to include are forced clothes-wearing, tickling, orgasm control/denial, cum milking, heavy/complex gags, plus many other possible kinks!

If you want to brainstorm a custom character for a scene, or even play as a canon character, I’m more than open to both!

I RP in third person, despite the ad :D

I’m more interested in kink play than sex as well~

Herms go to the front of the line and herms/shemales/males with rock hard abs get special treatment! Check out my flist and send me a message if you’re interested!

Feel free to send me a private message for more details or if you’re interested! I will link my F-list profile down below so you can see my specific kinks as well as more bondage art!

F-List for Ita (Character description is rather bare, but the kinks are all there)

F-list for my Femboy character, Nyx.

Last edited:
~Bump~
Open to much more than just Ita or Nyx
If you have a specific RP fantasy you want to play out, as long as it involves plenty of my kinks, I'll be happy to discuss it with you!

~Bump~
Open to much more than just Ita or Nyx
If you have a specific RP fantasy you want to play out, as long as it involves plenty of my kinks, I'll be happy to discuss it with you!

Back
Top Bottom