Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Generation-Soul Eater RP with Ezralora

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
The start of a new school year. Many fresh faces and some old familiar ones. Only a few years old had Lord Death decided to retire and hand over the keys to the kingdom to his capable son. When Kid took over he changed somethings, a few for the better others just to satisfy his own personal reasons. One thing Kid had done that was becoming a huge success was the yearly fall ball. It took place a few days into the start of the fall semster. It was designed for new weapons and miesters to get aquatinted and familiarize themselves. Perhaps even find their partner. It was also a wonderful place for new and old students to have fun before the work of the semester set in. The ball was in full swing and the grand hall was decorated perfectly the music thumping and conversations buzzing.

Genesis came from a long and powerful bloodline of weapons, and the infamous DWMA was the second school she had been to in the last year. Not for any special reason. It was more attributed to her mother moving jobs than to her being a troublemaker like her two younger siblings. They were twins, fraternal, but just as inseparable as any other pair of twins. Unlike their big sister the twins had not inherited her power to be able to posses many weapon forms.

“Gonna go dance Gen?” Robbie asked looking up at his sister wiggling his eyebrow as he held a cup of peach colored liquid and took a sip from it swaying to the beat of the music, Connie his twin returned in her hand she held a small plate piled with every meat based treat that the party had to offer. She held it out first to Robbie and then to Genesis. The twins were only 13 years old, 4 years younger than the young woman who stood next to them. Genesis exhaled heavily brushing her hair out of her deep emerald green eyes and watched the twins. “No thanks" She said waving a hand as Connie shrugged and offered the plate to her brother once again and saw a group of people around their age gathered in a corner chatting away. “See ya sis!” They smiled shoving the plate and cup into their sister’s hands giving no regard that she wanted none of the items they had bestowed up on her. With a frown she promptly walked over to the trash and dumped the items. There were not very many places to sit, the few tables that were there the teachers had taken. This forced the students to mix and mingle or become wall flowers. It seemed that was going to be her fate for the night. To become apart of decor.
Her dark reddish brown hair was curled and pinned high onto her head the dress she wore was a pale blue that complemented her mocha skin tone. The dress was also completely backless where people could see two tattoos, a bomb on her left shoulder and a short blade just below it. The two weapon forms she had currently. Her entire back would eventually be filled with many tattoos of weapons. They showed all her possible weapon forms. She inherited the ability to have many weapon forms instead of a single one, her only problem? She had to find each of her family’s hidden weapons, and master it before she could use that weapon. Then there was the issue of not having a meister. A meister would be able to help her find the weapons. Genesis believed she could be an excellent partner but it was difficult to resonate with a weapon who took many forms.

Two glanced up at the building with her placid blue eyes, hearing the music seeping out of the building as the party already seemed to be in full swing. Whilst others might have been annoyed about it, she didn't feel much of a rush to walk in as it would be hard enough to stay in a corner and avoid mingling as it was. Not that she wasn't a great conversationalist, but avoiding talking to people would be preferable for the evening. She pushed up her circular glasses as they slid down her nose a little, and smoothly brushed back a loose strand of her pure white hair. Her hair looked scruffy and uncombed, and was tied into a rather bushy pony tail that ran down her back to just above her waist, bits of hair sticking out in odd directions making it look nicely unkempt.
After spending another minute or two looking at the building and admiring it, Two decided to take a step inside and walked into the building to be hit with the sounds of music talking, and other sounds of a party. She was wearing a black suit, a blue tie in place, and a long tailed coat. From glancing at her, it was clear she was nicely toned as a meister should be. She drifted into the room and got some food as quickly as possible, laying her plate with meats, vegetables and other things that were offered to eat. Looking around at all the people inside she casually picked at her food, and focussed. Slowly she began to see the different coloured souls of the people in the room, and getting an idea of what they were like. Some people were calm others were anxious. Though there were the odd few that just seemed like they didn't want to be here.

Two stayed in her little spot for a while, whilst she ate her food, hiding her slightly nosey behaviour. She was was meister yes, and although she didn't like to brag she thought she was a fairly good one. She had a rather easy attitude that seeped into her soul making it easier for her to adapt to most weapons out there. But no one seemed to be able to put up with her for too long a time. Which was annoying yes, but if they didn't want a meister like her then it was their problem. At least that's what she told herself. Placing the plate down she decided to head out and mingle, talking to a few students laughing at their jokes even if they weren't that funny. But as the night began to move on, people seemed to be pairing off already having found future partners for the school year. Leaving Two alone....
Though she glanced at Genesis out of the corner of her eye and adjusted her glasses before taking the initiative and walking up to her. "Hello there, fellow student!" She greeted in a cheery tone, and wide smile on her face.

Genesis lifted her eyes and was met with a woman who wore a rather nice looking suit. It fit her well and actually complimented her body. "Uh Hi there." She said with a soft smile. Who says fellow student? she thought to her self. Genesis stood up smoothing out the wrinkles of her dress and took a step towards the woman.

"So, you're a student. Is this your first year here? It's mine." She said with a nod observing the room. She had been to busy trying to blend in with the wall that she didn't realize a number of students had paired off or were in groups chatting the night away. Even her siblings had found themselves a group of people to spend the rest of the party with. "Oh I haven't introduced myself. Genesis Grimor" She smiled holding out a hand for her to shake.

Two didn't seem to be blinking much at the moment, as her eyes continued to look a little placid and almost glassy as she tried to look at Genesis soul, and get a brief idea on what she was like. Or discern as much as she could get from just a quick glance. She blinked before straightening up and gave a nod. "That i am a first year student, hehe. Which is why i was invited to this event." She gestured at the crowd, before hesitating and lowered her hand to her side. "I'm a meister." She added quickly before eyeing the hand as her glasses slipped down her nose a little.

She took a moment as she stared at the hand, and then back at the person it was attached to. She moved her hand out and shook it, closing her fingers around it and gave a nod in greeting. "I'm Two, it's a pleasure to meet you Genesis Grimor." She gave her a softer smile before going to take her hand back. "So what are you doing keeping your distance from everyone Genesis?" She asked, tilting her head to her side as a few strands of her white hair slipped out of her messy pony tail.

Genesis smiled and nodded "Yeah that makes sense." She said and lowered her hand and folded them together. She tilted her head to the side and noticed how she was almost studying her and everyone else. "Makes sense." She said with a soft giggle "Sorry. It's just some miesters have this way of looking at people, well not really looking at more like looking through." She said marrowing her brow and then shrugged.
"I'm a weapon but I think you already know that." She said with a nod and then looked out at the sea of students. "Well I'm not doing it on purpose but I'm just not the most social of people is all, my younger siblings got all the confidence to talk to people, and I got our family power." She said with a shrug.

Two straightened up before nodding and then chuckling. "Haha, is it that obvious? I don't mean it to be, sorry if it is a little creepy." She said and rubbed the back of her head as she listened to her further before nodding in understanding. "Well talking isn't something that is everyone's strong suit, but it lead to us two meeting. So that's a good thing right?" She lowered her hand before placing it behind her back. "Family power?" She perked an eyebrow before tilting her head to the side as she found a question bubbling up in the back of her head. "Do you have a miester? If, not would you like to, i don't know team up?" She knew she was being forward, but it was better than dancing around the question.

"Yes. It must be a good thing." She said smiling at Two. "Yes family power. You haven't heard of the Grimor family?" She asked looking over Two rather carefully. "I'm a multiform weapon, but there's a catch." She said holding up a finger and then turned around and showed off the tattoos on her back. "These are the only two forms I can take, right now at least." Genesis turned back around and faced Two. "There are many other weapons I can take the form of I just have to find and master them before I can." She said giving a smile and distracted laugh.

Two frowned as she mentioned her family, and shook her head. "No i haven't heard of that family, though i wouldn't take it to heart there are a few things i haven't heard of." She glanced at the tattoos on her back, taking them in and nodding a little, as if approving what she could already turn in to. "Hmm, already two things that is still no small feat." She reached her hand up and adjusted her glasses briefly before tapping her hands together as she thought. "So can you find these forms by yourself? I am aware there are weapons out there, that can take on forms without meisters." She lowered her hands, realising that she was tapping her hands and wanting to stop. "Have you had a meister before?"

Genesis simply laughed and nodded " I take no offense trust me." She said assuring Two that it was fine.

"Oh well...thank you." She said tugging on a small section of her hair as her cheeks warmed at a blush. She wasn't use to being complimented in that way so it was only natural that she felt a little embarrassed, but in the best way possible. Her giddyness did not last though as Two continued speaking. "Uh well...not exactly." She began "You see being a multiform weapon is only passed on to one in each generation, and my family has amassed hundreds of weapon forms, but when the ability is passed to the newest weapon all the previous forms are hidden. The new weapon must find and master each weapon before they can take that form. While I might be able to find some of the weapons there's no guarantee I can master them on my own." She nodded finishing her explanation. "I've had a master before but they told me that my soul wavelength is hard to resonate with and that my task in having to find my other forms is to much." She frowned.

Two brought her arms under her chest as she frowned listening to her story, intrigued by it that there was such a person who did not have a miester with them already. "That's." She let out a whistle sound before nodding her head, as a few strands of white hair slipped out of her bushy pony tail, and fell to the side of her face. "That is not small feat on your families part to have so many forms." Her frown deepened as she mentioned the other miester said to her, and she focussed, to look upon her soul, she tilted her head to the side as she glanced back snapping out of that view to look at the person. "Hmm... just sounds as though that they were not up to the challenge to works with you, and decided to run." She laughed a little as she began to sway back and forth from the heel of her foot to the balls of her feet, her shoes clacking on the smooth floor as they did.

She cleared her throat as she began to peer around the room, looking over her shoulder at a few others in the room. "If... you are looking for a miester... i just... so happen to erm. Not.. have a weapon partner anymore... so hmm.." She cleared her throat and began to actually look a little nervous for once. "If you would like a miester, then i could...match and resonate with your soul wavelength." She said, in probably the most awkward way possible, and seemed to be taking interest in her shoes. Acting as though a child had just asked out someone on a date. "I mean if you want, i understand i can come across as strange... or something..."

Now it was Genesis turn to laugh. Two had a strange name, and her personality seemed to match it. Genesis in fact liked Two and her eyes light up like stars when she asked if Genesis wanted to be her weapon partner. She was giddy and threw her arms around Two's nack hugging her.
"Oh I would be so so happy to be your partner." She said letting go of her and then grabbed her hand. "You...mean it right?" She asked still holding her hand "You'll be my partner and help me, and you'll resonate with me?" She asked the twinkle in her eyes still there. "You have no idea how happy and excited I am." She laughed and nodded "I'm gonna be the best weapon to you. I promise."

Two was about to speak but was already being hugged by her around the neck and got drawn into her. Hesitantly she rose her arms up and patted Genesis' back with a smile before moving back and nodding her little white head. "Of course i mean it, it would be rude of me to offer such a thing and not mean it." She added, picking up on the twinkle in her eyes, and it touched the young meister how much this meant to her. She squeezed her hand a little and bowed her head. "Well i'm happy you'll be that then, since i'm going to be pinning my life on yours as well." She gave a grin before laughing slightly.

Taking in a deep breath she then said, "I promise i will help you, and i will be as good of a meister as i can be." She told her with a firm nod and gave a squeeze to emphasise the point. She couldn't help but grin stupidly she had a partner again, and could help her as much as she could help herself. "We're going to be a great pair!" She exclaimed, jumping up a little as the tails of her suit coat flowed up before fluttering down to rest onto the back of her legs. "You dance? Come on!" She added, and began to hopefully lead her towards the dance floor, to celebrate.

Genesis looked out to the dance floor and then back to Two. She smiled and followed her on to the dance floor. Genesis followed her lead and fell into step with Two. She hadn't been much for dancing but this was different. It marked a ver significant event, and Genesis was thrilled to be dancing with her new meister. She was careful to make sure she didn't step on her toes or move the wrong way.

"Apparently, dancing is a great aid with resonating souls as well." The white haired woman said as she gave a wide toothy smile to her partner as either Two was working extra hard or Genesis was doing very well to not step on her toes. She worked in time with the music rather well, clearly not the first time she had done this and took Genesis hand in her own as she went to spin her around lightly. "If i might ask, or if you mind sharing i should say. Would you mind telling me where you live? Just in case, i mean if you want to... it might seem weird or too forward. I'll share where i live! I promise." She was blushing a little with embarrassment at how quickly she dug herself into a hole before letting out a sigh.

"Is that true?" She asked returning the smile. "Well if that's so then i see a lot of dancing in our future." Genesis spun around and back into Two's arms. Genesis continued to sway to the music while Two continued to lead. She nodded at her request. "Absolutely." Genesis said and the music came to a stop. She pulled her into a hug and lead her off the dance floor. The last song began but people had already begun to leave.
"Would you like to walk me home?" She asked.

Two blinked at her as they began to move away from the dance floor. She was still a little caught up in the moment and was just smiling happily to herself before glancing at her. She rubbed the side of her head before nodding. "Sure dancing would b-" She was cut off however when Genesis moved in and hugged her. Unsure what to do Two awkwardly hugged her back before squeezing a little bit as she pulled back and smiled at her. "Sure i would love to walk you home." She offered her arm in a rather gentlemanly manner, waiting for her to take it before she moved outside. Into Death City.

The streets were quieter than usual, but still had a small bit of bustle as students were steadily leaving the academy to return home.

Back
Top Bottom