Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hyrule's Downfall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

Pulsar
The wave of twilight swarmed over Hyrule castle. Its guards stood in front of both Princess Zelda and the true ruler of the twilight Princess Midna. The guards had fought the shadow beasts until they were right at the large doors to the room. The guards took a quick look at the princesses before drawing their swords as the doors were flung open and a large black wave swarmed in. "Heh he he...How touching you really think these people will protect you Midna." He laughed and quickly grabbed a guard who rushed him and lifted the man up by the throat. "So easily these human's life is erased, wouldn't you agree midna?" He laughed and looked at the two girls. "It will be much easier for you to just give up now." He watched both Princess Zelda and Princess Midna with his stone cold gaze. first wondering how Midna was able to escape from her holdings he had set up. No matter she would be punished for it later.

Zelda stood at Midna's side, her blue eyes glancing up into the other woman's for a moment. Midna's red gaze didn't move from the darkness in front of them. Gritting her teeth, she lifted her arm out in front of Zelda, taking a step forward. Her friend had given up a lot for her before and she was going to do everything she could to protect her now! She knew she shouldn't of let those humans help. No good humans.

"Shut up." Her words were like ice. She could feel Zelda's soft hands on her arm, squeezing tight. The two woman were in deep. Zelda's caring gaze moved to the fallen soilders, her heart acheing for them. Why did this have to happen again? People were getting hurt in her world and she was helpless to stop it.

"I really suggest you clear out of here before the same thing happens you your lame butt as it did last time." Minda smirked. It was bad, but Link would come. He always came, both she and Zelda knew it. He'd come in time like always to save the day.

The man watched Midna and just shook his head. "So you were protecting them, from me..HA you really think your power is that strong?" He just shook his head and looked at the guard. "a simple flick of the wrist and he is dead. Now you know we have taken the castle and there is nothing you can do about it. Now you can save them from suffering and surrender or not and let them suffer." A few of the shadow beasts walked in and looked up to their master before looking back to Midna and to Zelda. "You see my pets are so very hungry and I bet a human would be so very good for them." He laughed and tapped his foot against the ground. "Too long you waited too long." He flicked his wrist snapping the poor guard's neck "you don't have to worry, he never felt a thing." He tossed the guard to the beasts who quickly ripped him apart. "as for these other humans..they will suffer some before they die, Go my beasts, eat have fun."

Zelda broke first. Midna knew she should of done something about that stupid princess! Ever heard of caring too much? Zelda dropped her rapier, shoving Midna's arm out of the way and stepping forward, bowing her head. "Please, we surrender! Do not harm anymore innocent people!" Midna stood behind her now, fists clenched, her eyes watching the enemy. Really, there was nothing else they could do but surrender until Link came to save them. She looked at Zelda for a moment with sympathetic eyes before glaring back up at ( is it Ganon or Zant? ) "Yeah, surrender." She grunted, mumbling a little 'for now' under her breath.

She was doing this for Zelda. Zelda and her pathetic humans.

The man looked at The two princess and laughed. "Good, so very good." He smiled and cracked his knuckles, The shadow beasts dissapeared as he watched the two. "You have learned well Midna, not to oppose my power. Now the two of you, Kneel before me and beg forgiveness from your master." Zant was different somehow. much darker power then when he first faced the pair years ago. He somehow had regained most of his power that he had last and again brought the twilight back. "You will learn well to obey my orders when I give them or else you will learn that you will be punished."

They were both high born ladies, both rulers. Getting down on their knees, bowing, how could anyone do that?! At least Midna didn't see why anyone would. Well, yeah, there was that whole part about protecting the people but she would rather be struck down where she stood then actually bow. At first, she thought Zelda was right there with her. The blonde was gritting her teeth but suddenly her knees bent and she was on the ground. "For Hyrule." Her voice was calm, collected. Midna watched in shock. A princess on her knees in front of some power hungry pathetic hog! Looking up at Zant Midna's eyes narrowed dramatically.

"Then punish me. You could never dish out much anyways, so I'm not afraid."

Zant laughed and walked over to the throne and sat down in it. He looked over at the two girls and shook his head. "And I know you think your "Hero of time" Will help you, but you are sadly mistaken. He wont be able to beat me." He looked at Midna and shook his head. "Your family were fools to deny me my rightful place." He watched as the shadow beasts moved throughout the castle. "Take those two to the dungeon and make sure they are tied good and snug and if you want play with them." Back in Ordon Village Link was seeing the sky turn to black and animals hiding in fear. "this cant be good."

"Ha! You were singing the same tune last time and you got your butt handed to you." Midna hissed. She believed in Link, so did Zelda. He would come for them and save everyone. He always did and both of the women depended on it happening again. But so much could happen to him, and last time she had always been around to help, to guide him in the right direction. Midna bit her lip hard, wondering if he could pull it off alone. At Zant's words Zelda stood, moving closer to Midna with eyes that shone obvious fear. Midna's lips parted with a little surprised gasp. Play with him? No, that bastard wasn't actually going to let them... The two women clung together as the beasts approached, Zelda trying to keep herself composed while Midna snarled like a beast.

The shadow beasts nodded and plodded over to Midna and Zelda before dragging them off. The large shield like mask covered their faces as they dragged the two girls down to the dungeon. Another Twilli like Midna stood ready,waiting for them. "So what has the master's animals brought?" He watched as the beasts had the girls tied together and even one of the beasts holding the chain to their makeshift collars. He nodded and looked at Midna and crossed his arms over his chest. "Princess Midna of the Twilight." He lightly bowed out of a slight form of respect. even though he was an enemy he still showed some respect to her.

Midna attempted to stay in front of Zelda at all times, feeling so owed the woman her life. Zelda on the other hand did not think herself to be needing the protection. Once the two were tied, Zelda cast her gaze down before closing her eyes and doing well to block out everything around her. She just had to wait. As long as it took, she would wait. Link would come. Midna looked at the fellow Twilight dweller that spoke to her, looking about ready to snap his neck. "Traitor." She said with venom in her voice. "You're pathetic, serving someone who is going to make everyone suffer. You better watch out, as soon as Zant doesn't need you, you're dead."

The twilli looked at Midna and just shook his head. he unchained the two from each other. one of the Shadow beasts jumped Zelda and pinned her down as the Man was tying up Midna just right. The Shadow beast just kept Zelda pinned down. its tail moving from side to side before hooking the edge of her tattered dress and starting to pull at it. The twilli looked at Midna before finishing the ties and even gagging her. "That should hold you in nicely." Meanwhile Link knew something was going on so as soon as he was able to he got onto Epona and started to ride off to Castle town.

"Zelda!" Midna gasped, attempting to break away to help the other woman but she was too weak. It was a feeling she hated with a passion. Looking at the scum in front of her tieing her up she started shouting all sorts of curses at him, only to be gagged a moment later. She shot fire at him through her eyes before looking over at Zelda, groaning as she watched. Zelda stared up at the big creature with terror in her eyes, squirming best she could beneath it, her face pale. She'd been planning to block everything out but it wasn't working at the moment. Gasping sharply as she watched the fabric of her dress rip she struggled harder, not sure what she could say to make it stop.

The beast growled and lifted its tail making a high slit that ran up the dress all along her side to the top of her thighs as the man held Midna and laughed running his hands down her sides. The man looked at Midna and grinned,tugging the rope that ran in between Midna's legs as he watched the Beast Torment Zelda. "Its best you just give in.." He laughed and looked at Midna. "You have no idea how much i've fantasized about having you Princess Midna." He laughed watching Midna as he moved a hand doown along her chest and started to grope her through her dress. The beast grunted and pinned Zelda, she could feel its member against her legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom