Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Jutsu

clonewar

Supernova
Neji could see that Hinata had built her own cage waiting for the fool Naruto to notice her his cousin could not see that. As one who had lived his life in a cage it was too easy to see she would never be happy. Hinata could no more express her feelings for Naruto then he could see hers. Dear Hinata I need to teach you a new lesson meet me at the forsaken shrine outside of town Neji. With his luck she would ignore the note to hunt down Naruto.

He packed a bag with some very un-ninja items one way or another he would get her to give up that Naruto. He had a dozen plans if he had to he would become Naruto to show her it could never work. Who was she kidding anyways every time Naruto showed her ant attention she passed out. “Cousin you are a grade A fool” as quick as the wind her was gone leaving behind only the note. If she came he would do anything to get her to leave Naruto anything.

Hinata had found the note. She read it over carefully and she became very curious. Neji never wanted to teach her things before, why did he want to now? She was a bit wary, but then she decided, what was the worst thing he could do anyway, they were family.

She made her way over to the shrine quickly and looked around when she arrived. She wondered where he was. he was he one that wanted her hear right? She sighed and ran a hand through her long black hair, her white eyes looking about.

There was no point in making her stop seeing Naruto she could always get help. "Hinata i need to talk to you about Naruto" everyone but that boy seemed to know that she liked him. it would have been funny if not for the fact that he respected bot Naruto and his cousin. "You need to tell him or choose another person" he demanded the Naruto disguise in back up. he wanted Hinata to choose for her self but he could not afford her to make the wrong choice. they would never be happy together Naruto was a 24/7 ninja.

Hinata stared at him. She was confused. Why would he say such horrible things to her. Hinata looked at Neji and said "It is none of your business Neji who I decide to like" she said a light blush on her face.

he placed his hands on her shoulder a dangerous thing to do with any ninja even a relative. "it is you are my family, even if i don't like you" he lied "i still have to take care of you" he could see he had hurt her good it would save pain later

Hinata frowned and she pulled away from him, somewhat roughly and said "I don't need you protection" she said frowning.

there was no talking to her when she was like this he had to use his trump card "Naruto why don't you come out" he had never mastered clone jutsu to the degree naruto had but he could manage at least one.

Hinata's white eyes widened when he saw Naruto. She was confused, why was Neji doing this to her.

"If you won't listen to me maybe you will listen to him" the switch had already been made he only had to throw his voice. she would never believe Naruto did not like her but would she believe the opposite. "Hinata are yo OK" he asked in his normal love and heart warming matter as he wrapped his arms around her

Hinata felt his arms wrap around her. Her usual deep dark blush came over her face and she said "Naruto, I don't understand..."

"Neiji told me everything" he held onto he in the form of Naruto he was sure that he could trick he convince her to expose her feelings. what then accept as Naruto or reject either way she would be free of him.

great at this rate she would run off and he would be stuck like this for hours "he did" slowly he lifted her chin kissing her lightly on the lip

Hinata felt his hand lift her chin up and his lips meet hers. She was in shock, she could not believe it was happening. Slowly her eyes closed and her hands wrapped around his body.

For most his life he had been enslaved by the main family why was he trying so hard to help Hinata now. his lips on her felt good, a genius ninja he had never taken the time with girls maybe that had been bad idea. "Is it true" he asked if he had been the real Naruto he would have done something stupid by now. "cause if it is that makes you my girlfriend" yep have to keep up the act. "won't sakura be mad"

Hinata blushed lightly as he said she was now his girlfriend. She did wonder if sakura would be upset with her. Even though she tried not to show it, hinata knew she liked naruto as well.

"well since you are we should go on a date" he took her had in his this was all falling apart she was not playing her part right. he did not blush that was not him and he could not make himself do it, but he would be in major trouble if Hinata found out it was actually her cousin and not Naruto Kun

Hinata smiled a little and said "Umm, alright" she said looking at him. It was a wonder she had not fainted yet.

As always he had to play Naruto that meant the bumbling idiot "you want to go to the raman shop" he asked still holding her hand

Neji found it a pain to play the bumbling fool "Two spicy raman my treat" no way he was going to make hinata play anyways he had Naruto's wallet idiot ninja indeed

Neji was not having fun but Hinata seemed to "you have some" he leaned forward licking some spicy of the side of her lip.

Back
Top Bottom