Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keep it Secret (fluffypuppy and I only)

A breath as the bear and panther came back.... for some reason it reminded him of the children movie The Jungle book.... what were those two called again... oh right Baloo and Bahgera.
"What ever the case..." The bulls attention back to the newcomers and the two other soldiers that were lounging in the torn up grass- Matt's head back in the skid mark he made on stopping and the fox on his back- taking in late afternoon sun on his tummy. Yes, he was most certainly a male, fur didn't hide anything.
"Just target the boys, I want to see..." he continued and thudded to the earth as his hoofed form. He most certainly was still a cow as he seemed to be chewing something from no where, ears flicking as the flies showed.

(@GuardianAngel coo)

Last edited:
Raeynn was just looking over for a moment in time before she was taking the gun that was pro-offered to her by Fae, just testing the weight for a brief moment in time. About the same heaviness as she was use to, which had her just looking down across the field. At that point in time it seemed like she wasn't using a scope, like most snipers seemed to use, but most of the time she didn't need it, unless it was extreme distances. Raeynn was letting out a slow breath before she was firing at the two boys, aiming to make an outline around them.
Fae just watched from where she was standing, her arms crossed, although there was a slight grin on her lips. Man she loved how confident the female was when it came to using guns, or even pulling them apart. More confidence in that than anything else most of the time. Definitely the daughter of General Winters.

Both chittering monkeys- talking about evening activities to themselves- were spooked by the sudden blast of a gun then the following hail of bullets as they peppered the board around their forms in quick beats.
When the storm stopped, the boys sunk to the ground and called away. Ok, curiosity quelled for now as they tried to remain unseen.

"That.... was an impressive show, Winters. Can you show me the speed you can muster for pulling it apart... get away purposes." The Bull commented as the monkeys slipped up to the black beasts spines and hung on as he shot his head high. No mischief was had, they were just getting back to the group and away from the black cat man. Said beast was cleaning his hind leg, respectfully of course, facing away from the newcomers. He learned the hard way, hating his neck hefted.
"As for you Genie.... If thats alright.... care for a display other then cleaning up water?"

Raeynn looked over towards Doc at the mention of pulling the gun apart quickly, for get away purposes. With that she was doing as she was told, pulling the gun apart quickly. No she was use to this, this was something that her father had grilled into her. Timing her, wanting her to be able to pull it apart fast. Any gun. She could put them together fast as well, no hesitation on parts either.
Fae was looking towards Doc for a moment in time before she questioned, "What kind of show are you wanting?"

All the soldiers at the grounds here watched the dismantling of the gun and then the reconnecting- awe struck at her speed. Less then a minute.
"Goodness." was a quiet statement from the bear when she completed the task.....
The bull only patted the boys back as he watched, a well done job as his attention turned to the other.
"Well I saw what you could do with a tiny wish, are you able to do so with out the need for the wishing or is that a requirement for using the magic?"

"My father had me work on this all day in and day out, wanting to be sure that I knew what I was doing. He wanted me to live up to his name." Raeynn spoke with a small shrug before she was putting the gun back in the gun rack, although she was glancing over at bull for a moment as he spoke to Fae.
Fae was looking towards Doc for a brief moment in time although she really didn't want to say anything. Yes she could, because of the fact that she was a dark djinn, but she didn't want to let them onto that. Not yet anyways. "Fae, it is fine. They are our comrades now. They can be trusted. And if not, they can just be killed." Raeynn spoke after a moment in time. Seemed harsh, but in the end it would make sense.
The dark djinn was letting out a sigh before she was speaking, "Yes I can, but wishes are typically the most effective way if one is wanting something specific done. I can grant anything." With that she was snapping her fingers and the entire field that had been destroyed was rebuilt and she was wandering off a few steps. The sky above her seemed to get dark and soon enough one would find that it was raining, although only in one small area, away from everybody.

The rain seemed to excite the black beast- spines high and the monkeys fell off as he ran towards the storm. No, waterballoons were not the same as rain if they were thrown at your face. This being loved the water and he was bouncing in the new puddles like a dog, luckily no wet dog smell.

"That is a neat ability to have!" Alec- the fox bounced up to the boy and put paws on 'her' leg as he looked at her hands. "May I make a wish? Please?" he asked, bushy tail wagging too much that the bull didn't bother to stop him.
"No deaths and no food." he warned the orange thing.
"Nothing of the sort!" a paw to his chest as he looked over- again only if the boy let him make a wish.

Fae looked for a moment before she spoke, "I am no normal genie, but this stays within this group. I am what is known as a dark djinn. I can grant any and all wishes, I am not bound to the rules that normal genies are bound to." And this was something that many people would love to get their hands on an ability such as that, especially considering she decided if she wanted to grant them or not.

"I was telling him to not wish those things...." the bull shrugged as the fox bounced at her feet.
"Can you make me immune to explosions? Please? I work as a demo crew to get in to building..... but I tend to get caught a lot, I heal... but I dont wanna worry about it burning me any more.... can I wish that?" he asked in a serious tone, tail still as he looked up like a patient pet.

Fae looked towards the fox for a moment before she was giving a nod and spoke, "Of course." Nope that was a selfless wish and wasn't hurting anybody, and no she wasn't going to try pulling any tricks on him. The fox was a sweetheart, and polite about the whole thing.

A swirl of happy and he sat again, cleared his throat and spoke. "I wish to become to immune to explosions and fire please." his wish was relatively small, harmless to any one. He didn't wish to not die... just not by his specified profession.
Well the bull couldn't argue with that... but if he ran instantly to check it out then by hell he'd catch that bushy tail and hang it.

Fae looked at the fox for a moment before she was giving a smirk and spoke, "So you wish it, so shall it be." Nothing seemed to happen, although he could test it out, although preferably not right away.

Nothing but a little tingle, but thats all the fox needed to fell as he barked happily, licked the boy's leg and went back to the now soaking wet black beast. Said beast looked happy and exhausted from the fun.
No one knew where he had come from but he had joined on his own near the far beginning of the military.

"I assume it worked... anybody else?..." The panther shot his head up before the bull continued. "....No! Alright then; testing complete. Congratulations Private Winters and Private...... Fae, again those folders didn't say last names. But non the less welcome to the team. Now its food time." he said, pulling the bear aside as the rest of the group served forward.
"Boys. This is Navigation Sargent Justin Case.... When we do missions we try to not enter his command tent until he gives an ok. Im only tell you this cause On missions he is a focused man and might lash out to intruders to the tent.... I wouldn't want you slashed by his claws." Said bear waved his set of lethal spiked hands and bobbed his head in greeting.
"Welcome!"

Back
Top Bottom