Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keep it Secret (fluffypuppy and I only)

GuardianAngel

Queen of the Angels
All around the world there are military forces that fight against one another. They deal with terrorists, they stop invaders from getting in their country, they risk their lives all the time, just to ensure the safety of everybody else. But what many people don't know is that around the world there are special divisions within these military groups, special troops that are comprised of only supernatural creatures. These are the groups that are moving into the front lines before anybody else, they are the ones that are taking the heavy hits, and dealing the most damage. They are called upon when the enemy just happens to be something non-human. Although one particular group is about to have their lives flipped a little bit as two newcomers arrive in their group, although they both have secrets to hide, secrets that they would prefer not to let out. The first secret is that they are both females, and while females are allowed to be in the military, within these special groups they aren't allowed at all. The other secret that they are both hiding is the fact that one of them is dark genie, which is like a normal genie although she isn't bound to the wishes that she can grant. If you wish for somebody to be dead, that she can grant, if you wish to be a god, that she can grant as well. But unlike normal genies, she is able to say no to wishes, and due to her nature as a dark genie, if you aren't specific enough, and she really doesn't like you, she will grant your wish, but it may not be quite how you were wanting it. The other is a half-breed with unknown origins. Her father she knew was a human, he is one of the top generals of the human army and one of the few human generals that know about these special groups, but her mother.... her father refuses to tell her about her mother.

"I'm not looking forward to this at all, Fae. I want to go back now." the black haired female mumbled to the other young woman that was sitting next to her, not as though anybody else could really tell that they were woman at all. Both had their chests bound tightly to hide that fact, and while the black haired female had her hair cut short, the white-blonde had refused to cut hers, and half the time when it came to the supernaturals, nobody argued with them.

The white-blonde haired female, the dark djinn who went by Fae, was just looking over for a brief moment, before she was cooing, "Don't worry worry so much Raeynn, everything will be fine." With that she was giving a small shrug and looked up towards where the driver, then towards the building that they were driving towards. Their new team that they were going to be joining, and she wasn't quite sure how she felt about it. Neither was Raeynn.

There was a growling heard from around the building. No, not of anything to be worried about. There was a full squad... nearly a full squad; in the gymnasium. A bunch of onlookers were there too, cheering on the pair in the middle of the floor. A deep brown bull was horn locked with a beast's set of claws, both shoving at their full weight class and moving no where.

The growls were coming from the beast; its inky black skin pulsing with strain and of magic as it shifted its foot. This footing actually gained him some height; of which he used to push down, not forward, on the bulls neck. Gaining placement now as the bull tried to right the wrong and lost this fight- falling back and was flipped to his side with a thud and a mooing groan.

Cheers went around as the black beast climbed to the bulls heaving side and rattles its head spines in triumph.

~TEAM Q! GET YOUR SCRAWNY ASSES IN TO CON-ROOM NINE!~ A blaring yell filled the echoy room and many of the people covered their ears to the noise with a groan of pain. This included the bull and beast as the bull shoved his head in the floor and the beast whined, flattened his spines and circled the floor in pain.
Alright that was the end of fun as the squad that was watching high-fives some of the watchers on their way out and left.
Twin terrors bounced the halls as either human or their monkey forms equally- the soldiers in their way jumped to the side when they shifted at jumps. Behind them was a red fox, more in to causing mischief then mayhem and trotted as a single form.
The bull and the beast exited the gym; a single incident of a flank smack and that man had a hoof in his gut. Other than that, the beasts were followed by a brown haired man dragging a panther down the hall by its tail.

Last edited:
Man this was most definitely going to be interesting that was for sure, Fae already more than curious about the growls that could be heard from where they were at, but for the time being she was going to ignore it. It wasn't a huge deal at that point in time. There were no screams of pain, and the person that had driven them there seemed calm, well calm enough anyways. Yet again, he was a human who was aware of the supernatural, and more than a little nervous about being there. Soon enough the two young "men" were exiting the car and heading off into the building that was ahead of them, heading straight towards the room that they were suppose to be going to.

Fae had been apart of another team, although that team had more or less been disbanded. The reasons she wasn't quite sure of, although the team hadn't quite been the same since their leader had been killed. And unlike this team, they had been fully aware that Fae was a woman, and they hadn't cared at all. Hell they had helped keep her secret the few times that she had almost gotten caught. But she was the one that they always sent undercover, since it was obvious she was a good actress. After all for a number of years she had them fooled into thinking that she was a man, albeit a gay man but a man nonetheless. How had they discovered her secret? One of the guys had decided to sneak into her room to play a prank on her when she had been asleep one night, and at night she didn't wear a bra. He had picked her lock and snuck in. It had definitely taken her a while to forgive him for that.

Raeynn on the other hand, the only other person that knew her true gender was that of her father, other than Fae. Who would have figured that he had offered to help her with whatever she needed help with when it came to being apart of the army. How exactly had she gotten sucked into being apart of a supernatural team? She had no idea whatsoever. It had just been stated that that was going on, but she had an idea that her father was behind it. The truth, that Raeynn wasn't aware of, was that her father was trying to help her unlock her mother's side, since her mother hadn't been human. Instead she had been a banshee, a woman of death more or less. Which kind of explained the terrifying dreams that Raeynn seemed to have now and again, seeing deaths. Yet most of the time she just thought that it was nightmares.

(Deaths by beast or just the normal kind?^U^)

The beasts that were called to the conference room stood straight backed and human shaped as a leader of their company entered the door. "Boys." The single word had them dropping the formality and the twins and the fox all returned to animal states as the other four calmly sat at a table.

"It has come to my attention that your team is VERY close range. This needs to change." he held a silencing hand up as the man that was the beast stood hunched over the table, ready to growl. "No, do not start with me, you know this is true, Taron." he continued, placing two folders on the table top with his other hand.

"With the help of some older generals, we have sorta out and found two men that would fit this group, hopefully, well."

The man that was the bull flicked open the folder as the beast sat back down. "Snipers? You want gun users here?" he leaned on his hand as he read both files, ignoring the twins and foxes as the other adults read the files too. "Thats dangerous. Sir, We can not...."

Raeynn and Fae had just been talking with each other quietly before they were waiting until they could enter the room to meet their new team. Joining as snipers it seemed. Although for being human, Raeynn definitely had the better aim of the two of them, but even then Fae was quite the marksman. Yet again being a sniper wasn't easy whatsoever.

Go figure that Fae would be eavesdropping on the conversation after Raeynn had made the innocent comment of wishing she knew what was being said. Did Raeynn know that Fae was a djinn? Yes. Had she remembered that Fae was a djinn that could grant whatever wish she felt like it? Nope, not when the words had been spoken. It wasn't long before the pair were walking off into the room, when they were able to enter.

Raeynn was just looking at everybody before she spoke, "Raeynn Winters, pleased to meet you all." Man's voice. Something she had worked on with her father for a number of months. And she had finally perfected it, plus it helped that Fae had a tendency to help out if it seemed like Raeynn's voice was about to crack or something.

The beast head snapped towards the door when it slid open; even with little to no creaking, he had felt the shift of pressure. The magic shaped man stood up at that point as another higher officer rounded the corner after the two men.

Though the beast had something to say about this whole mess, maybe it would be alright?? They did need help with targets that kept shooting them...

"Do what you normally do, waiting for your missions; but add these men to your care list, Doc. Meet and greet then go out to the training yard. Moving Target day. Get those twins." The man stood at the Generals entrance behind the pair.

"Such un healthy actionsssss...." the General hissed out- you couldn't tell by looking but he was a snake; magic did wonders for the illusion. The playful twins jumped in surprise and to one of their team members shoulders as the snakes head busted through the glamour for a second then back to normal; as if he had merely hunched over the table- between the Panther man and the fox.

Andocondas ate monkeys if they could catch them and these two knew that as they stayed well away. "Shape up boysssss, And dont slack off." was a warning hiss to the twins but he was also looking at the rest of the group here. "Dismissssssed. Greet your newwww team in your bunksssss." he fluttered a hand... and while the monkeys scrammed out of there, the rest stood.

The man named Doc took the files with him for his collection, stopping at the door to offer a suggestive hand for turning around. "This way please... It seems General Ka needs a word with our Missions officer."

Raeynn just looked around already although she was still unsure who she felt about this whole situation. Man she could see so many things going wrong with being there. The big thing she was worried about was the guys finding out their secrets. Well she knew that Fae wasn't overly concerned. Hell the woman would probably flaunt it and use it to her advantage should anybody learn about the fact that they were woman.

The pair just looked towards the General for a brief moment in time before they were following after the man named Doc. Mind as well, not like they really had anything better to do at that point in time. Fae kept quiet at that point in time. Man this was definitely going to be interesting. And she really had to wonder about the glamour the snake man had wrapped around him. Usually the supernaturals didn't hide their true appearance when within the safety of their headquarters.

A super quick paced tour of these halls and the bull man got them out side and to the smaller building that were private barracks. They had been given these when the twins made too much of a ruckus at night. All this was much bigger on the inside thanks to magic. No need to go back to the main building until they were called or wanted to train.

"We can add two rooms on for you boys but for right now just drop your bags on the couch." Doc spoke as he opened the door. The wide sitting room had an open air kitchen with a hall leading back to the sleeping rooms and the bathroom. They best learn to lock their doors, these boys didn't hold privacy in to consideration.

"You two aren't new to the army but you are here. The men here are not tamed, they will on occasion get VERY snippy. I am included in this. Dont be afraid to shock us; black butt over there hits on anything that breathes." Doc thumbed in the direction of the black panther lounging on the counter. "You better damn well sanitize that counter, you Ass licker!" he yelled as the big cat smirked and rolled over on his back.
"Yeah, so that fur bag is Todd. I am Doc, you'll find out at training any way but I am a Bull." a hand to shake was clean, if they were worried about that. He was one to keep this place in order as well as health wise a doctor.

His gaze shifted behind the two as a pair of monkeys perch on the couch quietly; aiming water balloons at their backs. "Do it, twins. I dare you. You get a DROP of that on that couch and I'll have Matt rip your tails off." Oh yes, he might seem human but this bull still had a temper.
The twins froze at the warning as a black head poked around the corner. Yep, Matt heard his name- his spines high on alert.

Raeynn and Fae followed after the group, although the dark djinn followed at a bit of a slower pace, just gazing around as she did so. Although soon enough they were in the room and she was setting her stuff down on the couch, then looking over towards the panther that was on the counter. This had her looking towards Raeynn for a moment, who mumbled something under her breath. This had Fae giving an innocent smile before she was nodding her head, and the panther would find himself sprawled out on the floor instead of on the counter.

"So unsanitary." was all Raeynn could mumble under her breath as she folded her arms across her chest before looking over towards Doc as he was introducing the fur bag and then himself before he was offering a hand. This lead to her unfolding her arms and shaking his hand before she spoke, "I am Raeynn. nice to meet you." She did end up looking over towards the monkeys that were perched on the back of the couch, water balloons in hand.

"Do that and this Matt will be the least of your problems." Fae spoke in a rather bored yet dark tone of voice. Yeah she was a bit terrifying as well, especially considering she had her back to the monkeys at that point in time. This had Raeynn chuckling before Fae was sweeping some of her white-blonde hair away from her face then she spoke, "I am Fae." If anybody asked what that was short for, she was going to lie and state that it was Fabian.

With a chattering of teeth, the twins vaulted off Raes head, dropped the water balloons on the beasts head and continued out the main door with the beast on their heels.
So they did it any way.
"YOU BRATS!!" The bull brayed out as he moved with a flurry to the door. "I JUST CLEANED THE PLACE!" The mans hands clenched as he pounded on the frame before turning back around to face the new duo. Calm face only broken with an eye twitch. "Its a mad house, is it not?" he flexed fingers as he stepped over the now floored Todd.
Yes, he felt the fall to the floor but he made due, stretching all flat as if melting; just as lewd as before.

"Make your self comfy. I have to clean this.... before we go skin those two brats in combat training."

A little red head popped around the corner, a fox creeping around the bull when his back was turned. He was carrying a candy bar in his mouth, the messy kind.

Fae just watched for a moment in time before she was giving a faint chuckle and then looked towards Raeynn, who seemed to be glaring at her. Yeah Raeynn knew that the dark djinn was rather mischievous at the worst of times, and indication that she would get along well with the twins. "At least it is just water." the black haired female supplied after a moment in time before she was looking over towards Fae, who was just studying everybody that was in the room.

"Make a wish." was all Fae told Doc after a moment in time as she leaned against the wall.

A look of confusion crossed the bull mans face as he looked up from the floor. "What was that??? Make a wish... How the heck is that going to help me?" He asked, deep but not angry. He only flicked through these two boys files at the table. Not learning truly what each was, only finding and remembering that they were gun users and snipers.

"Fine, sure.... I wish that the floor was clean." He said quite clearly as the panther stalked their way at last, hopping up to the couch and leaned on the resting bags- watching the sitting kid. The bulls hands went to the air as if indicating he was finished with this whole thing; a quieter "Damn, wish I had their pelts as a pair of boots." The bull was defiantly acting on his temper now as he yanked the cat away from the boys lap by the scruff, earning a yowl.
"Keep your paws OFF the new members."

Raeynn gave a small giggle before she was looking towards Fae who just smirked, and was snapping her fingers faintly, the mess on the floor seeming to clean itself up. Yeah she could be helpful at times, when she wanted to. Although it wasn't long before the panther seemed to be approaching one of the boys, only to get yanked away by Doc, who seemed quite annoyed. Raeynn was giving a faint shudder and Fae was pushing off of the wall, just walking towards panther and the bull. "I'll say this once and only once. If you come near myself or Raeynn with perverted intents, I'll make you wishing you were never born." Fae spoke in a low but deadly voice to the panther before she was moving off over towards Raeynn, who was scolding her for being mean. This had Fae shrugging before she spoke, "I'm the asshole of the two of us, why we work good together."

Todd, said panther, merely licked his chops before wiggling out of Doc's grasp and striding out the door. He gave his meet and greet. Now was time to hunt the boys and get some dinner- no, not monkey.

"I hate his guts so much but I'm not allowed to impale him cause he's a soldier." the bull snorted his dislike. He was grateful though. The newly had magiced the floor clear.
"Thank you...... now to sanitize that counter.......... ball lick fur bag." he cursed out and took sanitizing wipes from under the counter. Neat freak but not a germaphobe..
"Get over to the training fields. Ask any one if you get lost. If no one is there, feel free to come back cause it just means Matt is bound to get the flea bags of the twins."

"Fae. I know what you are thinking. No playing any tricks." Raeynn spoke after a moment in time, which had the other "male" looking over with an almost depressed look. Damn the human female and knowing what the dark djinn seemed to be thinking. With that the pair were saluting Doc at the mention of going to the training fields. Yea they were on it.

Said training field- once a rather grand looking field- targets to shoot at, poles to climb, things to move.... now lay in shambles from the demon beast. He followed the twins on pin point dimes, tearing the grass up at each swivel. Poles chewed apart to get twins down, targets busted as he vaulted through them when the monkeys went over.
Both boys were headed straight at the new duo, hoping to have a body shield as they climbed their shoulders and blew a raspberry at the skidding to a trip black beast. His head creating a crater in the dirt at the short haired ones feet; tail thunking to the ground at the complete stop. A little spray of dirt after blowing air from his hot and he just laid there.

There was no sign of panther or bear man but fox man was munching on his chocolate bar in the corner of the long stretch of turf. he didn't stop this, too small to get involved in this war of belated water balloon punishment.

Last edited:
Fae and Raeynne were definitely shocked when they saw the training field, which had Raeynn giving a slow shake of her head. Well it had once looked nice she was sure, although not so much anymore. What terrified her is when the monkeys all of a sudden came barreling towards them, and took refugee on their shoulders, as if that would keep them safe from the black beast that was chasing them. Well it had Matt skidding to a stop right in front of them, but he still didn't look very happy.

"You know.... if you hadn't done that with the damn water balloon, you wouldn't be in this situation." Fae spoke as she was pulling a monkey off of her shoulder, just holding him in her arms at that point in time. With that her eyes were flickering towards that of the black beast before she spoke, "And you! Your actions are a major overreaction! Now the training field is completely trashed because of it." She was shaking her head a bit before she was walking off with the one monkey in her arms to head back inside. No point in being out there.

Raeynn just watched before she was speaking, "Valid point. You all act like..... children." With that she was turning on her feel and following after her comrade. Yeah the duo stuck together, their old team had thought that they were a couple because they were always together. But that had been before they had known the truth. About why they stuck together.

An over reaction?! A tooth bared from where the beast lay in the mud. This was just common place. They haven't seen overreaction.
His head snapped up like a sharks jaw, missing the monkeys tail as the soldier turned; freaking lucky monkeys. shaking himself to a stand, the beast looked over to the candy bar eating man and got a shrug. There were other things to do here then just the 'human' items they were taught to train with. Pulling was still a go, there was the rock walls and the obstacle courses at the other end.
Short but to the point, the creature bellowed. *~BOYS! YOU WEREN'T DISMISSED!~* voice sharp in their minds, even to the fox- his tail shuddering and fluffy with fear.

Doc heard the creature roar with enough force to knock birds from the sky- their mental compass knocked loose.
"Matt! Damn bud! I would have brought them back!" the bull trotted up to the leaving girls and semi blocked the way.

"And I really don't care if I was dismissed or not. If this is how you treat your team, threatening to maul them every time they do something wrong. Then I'm requesting a transfer away from this chaotic mess." Fae spoke in a rather bland voice as she stopped walking, just looking over her shoulder towards the male. This had Raeynn whispering that maybe she should start showing the male some respect. "No. Not until he shows his team some respect. A general is suppose to lead his team, not have them scared to death of him." Fae spoke in a flat voice as she was handing off the other monkey to Raeynn. It wasn't long before Raeynn felt the familiar warm from her bracelet and Fae was vanishing away.

The only reason that Raeynn had walked away is to get a little distance between herself and the black creature, although she hadn't actually been leaving leaving. She was still technically on the training grounds. That and she was taking the monkey she had in her arms over to the water fountain that was outside, encouraging them both to have something to drink. But this team was a chaotic mess, no wonder everybody had refused to join this team.

Its not that they refused, they were kicked out. Those that didn't mean the standards here left... or were disposed of. And General.... was not even something he cared about.
Sure, they seemed like a mess here, at home and down time but come missions, they didn't fool. The boys might make jokes, but not ever starting far from the team.
They knew their roles on duty. Off... they were still mentally children that could swing in the air.

A quick trot from the fox, no evidence of chocolate on him, and he came to stand at the beasts changing side- a human now- a better look now then in that small conference room. He might be seething that she took his prey,but he didn't have to wait long to have them running back. As the panther splashed in a touch down, all set of claws just barely nicked both boys. His tag- his win as they scrambled back over to the bull- semi missing tail tips.
That had been the name of the game- set forth by General Ka as their training- To catch the twins. Honestly, this game was common here for a lot of the shifters and creatures that roamed the base. Catch the Terrors(ist). All in fun- no maiming too bad, this was all in good sport.
As the two rushed back to the beast and fox, Doc lifted a hoof and when a twin passed beneath- squished the grey monkeys tail. "Boys!" A bellow from the bull and both boys looked up. "The training now is Target. I want to see... well I want to see your skills- Rae....You know I never caught your last name....any way... Boys, pick a place over the field by the board, make a pose. Rae, can you shoot around them in quick succession to make an outline."
Oh YES the boys loved this, honest! These two were living targets for their people. "Dont feel bad about any of this, newguy! We like this. Small we are but nimble!" one of the grey whiskered faces chirped out and showed off non existent muscles on his thin furry arms. They all had a good time... that fairy...genies... man needed to chill out. All things were here were orderly madness.

Raeynn looked towards Doc for a moment in time before she spoke, "My last name is Winters." With that she was listening to what the training was called, before giving a small frown as she listened to what it entailed. Shooting in quick succession to make an outline around the twins. How the hell the twins were okay with being used as living targets was beyond her, and she really wasn't sure if she could handle accidentally shooting them. But she was a sniper.... her aim was typically spot on. That was her primary weapon, then if push came to shove she usually had a pistol on her as well, and one of the army knives. Who knew if one would have to deal with hand to hand combat at all.
"Yes.... I should be able to." Raeynn spoke after a moment of time. No there wasn't really any hesitation in her voice, it was just more she wasn't sure how she felt about using comrades as a target. Hell she hated using prisoners as targets like what had happened with her old team.

A happy run almost had the motion-driven-to-attack Beast darting after them, but Matt remained as he was; the only tell was a twitch of eyes and claws.
They were very aware that he needed to chase a running prey. They didn't care as they hopped on the far sign board and giggling amongst themselves as the pose they chose were butts high in the air.

"Rude little pricks. What we doing, Doc?" A slow voice lumbered out as its owner finally thudded his way in to view. Justin, a silver furred Grizzly bear rounded the gates corner and paused at the mess. "I think I know, dont tell me." he started as he got in line next to the panther as he lay sphinx like at attention in the grass.

"Well right now its Target...." the bull answered with out watching the bear, going to the gun rack and opened it. "Your choice of range... I... I dont touch that stuff.." he swirled fingers to the metal and alloy guns.

Raeynn watched for a brief moment in time before she was giving a faint shake of her head, although after a moment in time she was looking towards Doc for a moment, then at the bear that seemed to come up out of nowhere. Eventually she would have to meet everybody... actually learn their names and see them for their human forms as well. With that she was turning to face Doc fully before she questioned, "And if I accidentally shot them? Will that count against me at all?" No she would actually give this a try, and it seemed like Fae was deciding to emerge from the bracelet as well.

The sudden arrival of the genie spooked the sitting bear; rolling backwards and slinking away....Slink was not really what happened, he galloped.
"Well....." Doc slapped his face as a hand pointed out to the retreating bear.
"I'll get him..." cooed the panther as he stretched and followed at a brisk pawing.
"No....shooting them is allowed.... well, accidentally any way... dont directly aim at them and I'll be satisfied. Your two files said you were a team for this... but mostly in small guns. WHY he said make you our snipers made me need to check if you can hit where I need you too."
"As for spooking Justin..... dont worry.. He's one of our not fighters in human forms, just our navigator... so his senses our rather heightened.... spooking him is common... just not in the command tents please."

"I would never shoot a teammate on purpose." Raeynn spoke after a moment in time before she was listening to the bull mention something about them being a team for this, and mentioning something about small guns. With that she was shaking her head a bit before she spoke, "Give me any gun and I'll hit the target. My father intentionally taught me how to use every gun properly." After that she was looking towards Fae, who was just examining the guns that were in the cabinet at that point in time before the djinn spoke, "Probably wanted you guys to just have a sniper. Don't know a single team that doesn't have one. But not going to lie, Raeynn has better aim than I do."

Back
Top Bottom