Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prisoner of War (clonewar and I)

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
"This is no time to slack off! The enemy is drawing closer and we must prepare for the worst!" The old army commander tossed out orders at the army of young warriors, demanding full and utmost respect and control. The soldiers had been lined up in rows, each with a long katana in their hands, going through preliminary exercises as they always did. With a neighboring country threatening to attack, they had formed this army full of enthusiastic youth. During this time however, the armies where made of entirely men, not a woman to be found. In fact, it was such a serious matter that if a woman was found in the army, the least that could happen was public humiliation back home, with the worst being death. This army had prided itself in being a very successful one with some impressive victories in the past few months. Of course,a lot of these soldiers were hoping the war would end soon. "All right, that is enough for now. You may now head back to your respective quarters, but stay on guard. Be prepared for combat at any time." with that, the soldiers had dispersed.

"Whew...finally done." Minami gently wiped the sweat from her forehead as she placed her sword back in its scabbard. Despite the dangers she faced, not only as a soldier, but as a woman, she had taken up arms with the army. Her father was far too old to participate in such a brutal war, and she had taken his equipment and gone in his place. The trouble would be hiding her identity to avoid problems. However, she had a long series of times where she had been mistaken for a man, not only with her appearance, but her voice sounded pretty mature as well. She had grown out her hair since then to avoid confusion, but now had it tied back under her helmet for this war. also, she had to come up with an alias to avoid using her real name. She decided to go by her father's name: Kenji. She sighed softly as she plopped down in her bed, her fellow comrades, engaged in a small conversation. She figured a little nap would do her good.

Kanji thrust the Naginata into the air ordering the attack on the small contingent of Elf soldiers his men ready and willing. "Take no prisoners" He commanded rushing down the steep hill he could see that the soldiers were not ready. The first man fired a bolt from his crossbow taking an elf sentry in the throat. His own spear slashed out taking an elf low in the leg his armor felt heavier then ever in the hot sun. No wonder the elves were resting after only a few minutes he was sweating more then a greased pig. "Kill them all and take there gear" elf gear was always better then human lighter and harder. only one was ready to fight a young looking fair warrior who held a warriors fine blade.

(Heh heh. Kenji, and Kanji.)

Minami stirred slightly in her bed, waking up as she heard a few cries outside her quarters. She noticed that her fellow soldiers she shared the quarters with had left, all their armor already gone. She jumped slightly as she heard steel clashing outside, and she knew what was happening. "An attack? Here?" she thought, quickly grabbing her blade and armor. She took a quick peak outside, just in time to see one of the elf soldiers getting shot in the chest by an arrow. She covered her mouth in shock, spotting an enemy soldier coming towards her now. She gritted her teeth slightly as she charged at him as well, nimbly dodging his blade and stabbing him from behind. She looked around cautiously, trying to find where her comrades were and perhaps were both generals were.

Kanji stabbed the general through the heard opening his chest as he pulled out his hear to show his men. "Look they are no different then man" he then bit the heard tearing off a piece before throwing it to his men. he saw an elf take down one of his men with such grace it seemed but a spirit not made of flesh and blood. "a sun stone to the man who brings me his head" this was enough to send ten men after the new warrior. Kanji turned to deal with the last general already surrounded my twenty men. "you think to fight me you fool" he lashed out only to have hid blade stopped short of a killing blow. he struck out again with no better a result then his first clumsy blow this would take more time then he planed.

Minami quickly shook her blade from the blood, turning just in time to catch what seemed to be the enemy general. She looked in time to see one of the most horrific scenes yet. They had cut open one of the generals, going so far as to rip out his heart as well. "What a low act. You fight with no honor." she thought. She would have charged straight for him, if he hadn't sent a large group of men after her. "Crap." she muttered, readying herself. Luckily they were coming at her in groups, about three at a time. She nimbly dodged on blade, managing to slash a pair of them in the chest, almost taking their torso off completely. She knocked the other to the ground, sending the blade into his heart. Luckily, some of her comrades had come to her aid, assisting her to ease the tension. She managed to take out one more while her comrades had taken out two, leaving four. she went in close again, taking out another soldier while her two allies had each taken out one, leaving one, who seemed to be retreating. She quickly grabbed a bow from one of the fallen enemies, taking an arrow and sending the arrow through his skull.

Kanji charged tossing his weapon like a spear he tore his armor of mad with rage he cleared the distance in seconds. "You will pay for that" he grabbed for the mans armor his skill was such that dodging a sword was child's play. using ancient wrestling techniques he made it impossible to engage him with any weapon. the knight seemed very week in any sort of close combat strange with his skill in the sword. "stop mocking me and fight" he shouted making a strike with his palm to break the mans neck. he was in no mood to play already fully half his men had died the rest were being forced towards the river.

Minami had tried her best to prepare for his attack, but was surprised to see how quickly he had closed the ground between them. He had grabbed onto her, making her blade impossible to use in this situation. She quickly dropped it, trying her best to power out of this, though she had always focused on swordplay, and never really on hand-to-hand. She was clearly outclassed in this situation. She growled softly as she held on his wrists, narrowly blocking his attack at her neck. She had never been so scared in her life right now, but at the same time, she had a chance to take out one of their generals. She rolled back, taking him with her as she put her legs against his chest, looking to kick him off of her.

He landed a few feet away only his added weight stopped him from landing on his ass after a powerful kick like that. the battle had moved on to another part of the Forrest the two of them were left alone. "You know i would think that you were a magic user" he yelled throwing a rock at the warrior like a missile. he could see they were far younger then they had appeared at the start of the fight. he could not outfight him but he could out think him if he was willing to play dirty grabbing some soil he blew it into the air. "give up already you are years to early to beat someone like me" he mocked thrusting his arms and legs to knock the warrior onto his back before crushing his skull.

As the battle had gone on, they were now alone, just her and the enemy general. for him to be solely focusing on her had her a bit worried, though it must have meant she was doing a fine job as a soldier. "Unfortunately, magic's not my forte." She ducked her head down just in time to have the rock bounce off her helmet. She shielded her eyes from the dust, trying to still get a glimpse of him. "Hmph, don't be so sure old-timer." However, she really couldn't trash talk as he had gotten on her back, sending his fists at her head. Upon contact, she felt extremely dizzy, surprised that she was still able to hold onto consciousness. "Tch...what kind of fight was that?!" she muttered, trying to swing at him.

The helmet went flying hair spilling out of her back side as his finger grasped what should have been the back of her head. "what trickery is this" the next blow sent her back to slam into a nearby tree. in moments he was on her his arm pressed against her throat his face close to her face. "what you are a girl" he spat looking into her eyes to think a woman had almost bested him, a child even. "How old are you girl, that you think to wield a sword against any man in battle" he demanded of her. he pressed his arm harder against her throat cutting of some of the air and blood to her brain. he moved back he could see that she was in no shape to fight him her weapon was long gone. he wanted to feel hate but her face stirred other feeling forgotten on the battlefield.

She let out a shocked gasp as her helmet now cam off. Of course, her hair was still tied back, but one could see the feminine features much clearer. She let out a little cry as she was sent into a nearby tree, his hand wrapping around her throat before she could sink down. "Crap...this is bad." Minami was trying so hard to hide the fact she was a woman from her own army, but with the enemy finding out, it put her in an even worse situation. "I don't have to tell you anything! I'm fighting in my father's place so you don't do any harm to him!" She started to struggle more, her hands trying to pry his of her throat. She could feel the need to breathe growing as time went by. Her hot-headed attitude just now though could reveal that she was a teenager, around 16.

Kanji was just turning 30 the prime of a warrior society that enhanced a warrior life expectancy with magic. "You should be at home with the children" he tossed her onto the ground placing her on her back. he bound her with Nightcreep webbing to bind her hands together it grew harder as a victim struggled. "You will come back with me" he placed her helmet on her once the army surrendered he would decide what to do with her. Maybe he would take the young girl as a hostage to keep her people in line. he smiled looking at her she was not a bad looking elf if one liked those kinds of things. she must have some human blood in her because elves tended to all look like children to him.

"How classy of you to assume I'd be with children at my age." she muttered. She prepared herself for the fall, ready to get up again, however he had gotten her on her back now. The young 16 year old gave him a little glare as he started to place the webbing around her arms. She figured it would be simple to get out of. However, that wasn't the case here. It seemed that the more she struggled with it, the tighter it got. Soon enough, it felt like she was losing circulation to her hands. "W-what makes you think I'll just go along with you?!" she growled, kicking her legs to try and get him off.

He had to laugh "because if you don't i will simply kill you" she tossed her over his shoulder wondering what she would do. He began to walk away holding her up she was a lot heavier then she though she would be. setting her down he began to strip off armor and a few articles of clothing as well. "hmm you look a lot older then sixteen" he told her his men had come back but none stayed. it seemed the elves loosing both there General had broken and run for the border and left his army alone.

"Tch, you'd kill me when you have me at a disadvantage like this!" Pretty soon, she was tossed over his shoulders, gasping slightly as she felt a bit of air knocked out of her. "Hey! Put me down right now!" And she had gotten her wish, though what he did next horrified her. She struggled a bit on the ground as he began removing her armor, even some clothing! Little by little, her little body was starting to appear. Her chest was flat, or so it appeared. She had gone so far as to wrap bandage tape around her chest to push her breasts down. By doing this, she'd look even more like a man. "What's that supposed to mean huh?! There a certain way I'm supposed to look! I'd be surprised if you knew considering how you probably can't even get a woman!"

"You would be surprised the type of men human women like" he was not going to rape her not at least for now. placing on the obedience collar he dissolved the webbing. He then tossed her a pile of human cloths they did not fit well but they should be good enough. "they were made for children no women are you’re height" so they would be tight in some places and loose in other he would turn her into an obedient woman.

She grumbled softly as she covered herself, shifting away from him. She gasped as he placed the collar around her neck. "Hey! What is this for! Take it off now! I'm not some kind of pet!" she cried. As the webbing dissolved she grabbed at it, trying her best to pull it off from her. Her efforts would go to waste, and she looked at the clothes he tossed at her. "These are too small..." she thought. She tried to pull them on, finding that she could and still breathe fine. Of course, they were rather tight on her, her breasts now evident and the shorts tightly wrapped around her cute ass. She found it hard to move in some cases.

He laughed "with what you have to do you wont be in there long enough to care" he sat her up looking over her body. it was a shame she had wasted it so long going into battles risking her life for what, nothing. "You see you belong to me and i will make you into a woman or die trying" with that he found a large slab of meat. he wanted to fill her out in the right places lucky for him she did not need any subtracting. "You elves well you need to be altered till you have the right measurements" male slaves packed on muscle and made good pack animals.

"W-what are you talking about?" she muttered, still covering herself up as best she could. It was almost the same as being naked, since the clothes outlined her body very well, especially around her chest. "I don't belong to you! And you don't need to do anything about that!" she said. Make her a woman? He was only wasting his time. "Right measurements? I think I'm just fine thank you very much. I won't have you touching any part of me." She shifted away from him, not moving much in the clothing since she feared they would tear.

The back hand came like a machine he felt her head snap back just enough to produce a bruise on the jaw. "First i must teach you to respect you're betters" he struck her again on the other side to make a matching set. he could see quickly that he was going to need to train her for a long time before she learned. the man came it he was slightly bigger in build then the girl maybe a brother or cousin. "Now this is you're punishment doll any disrespect you give me he will take the punishment, perhaps as well" he struck the elf twice to match the wounds he had given the girl earlier.

Back
Top Bottom