Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Make Me Your Dog

Rioner

Dust
Thanks for clicking! So, we all know why you're here. You are looking for someone to write with. Someone to help expand your writing. Someone to have fun with. Lucky for you, I'm probably just the guy you're seeking!

First things first. Who am I? Well, you can call me Rioner. I am an Aussie (an Australian for those who don't know the term.) I am twenty five years old and I am an architecture. I have been roleplaying for 5 years now, so I consider myself decently experienced.

Many of you might be wondering. When will I be active? Well. There is a high chance we have time differences. But, my time, I wake up around 4 am every morning and I trying to be on as much as I can for those in the US. I can assure you there will be at least a reply a day.

My rules? I don't have very many. Here are the few that I do have...
No one liners.
At last two paragraphs.
Keep me updated If you get busy.
Do not post in my thread. If you do, I will not be roleplaying with you.
Respect me, and I will respect you.

My strict, hard nos? No bestiality, no scat, no vomit, no watersports, no feet, no nekos or animal humanoid dominates, and no pregnancy.

My kinks? I love anything dark, anything uncomfortable. Gags, blindfolds, heavy bondage, rape, face fucking, CBT, urethra play, pet play, etc. Pain is important in a roleplay for me. Pet play is one of my favorite things to do in a roleplay. As for furries, I will only play the dog/wolf types. Ask if you want more details on my kinks.

My characters? Well. I only play male characters. I only play submissive. I play humans and furries.

Settings? I can do any setting. Modern, sci-fi, fantasy, medieval, etc. I do not do fandoms though. My all time favorite is modern and realistic.

If you want to try a plot or a pairing, ask me! I'm sure to say yes. I typically don't turn down roleplays unless I have too many. If you message me and ask for a roleplay, chances are that I will say yes.

Pairings: (Bold=Most Craving)
Master/Slave
Master/Pet

Teacher/Student
Bartender/Underage Customer
Bully/Victim
Bully Victim/Bystander
Alien/human
Prince/Princess
Prince/Knight

Plots:
Crime and Law (Mxm, violence, kidnapping, modern)

Mc is a police officer, new to the force and young (about 19.) He learns about a gang, very well known through out the city. Theyre dangerous and cruel, they like to cause immense trouble around the city. Thing is, they can never get caught.
On a night shift, patrolling the city, mc heard about a home invasion, and he heads to the area to explore. Not finding anything, mc leaves the house and heads to his car. Without warning, a white van suddenly stops in front of him, and a group of guys force him into the van. The group of guys just so happens to be the gang, and yc is part of them. Be it leader or simply a gangmember. They kidnap mc, and we go from here. We can discuss what they plan to do with mc after the kidnapping.

I'm mostly looking for non consensual pet play! I want my character to be kidnapped and forced into being a dog. Also involves MC being a sex slave!

So. I think that's it. If you are interested in trying something, please message me.​

Back
Top Bottom