Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Bring me your monster bois

OctopusPrince

Super-Earth
Hey everybody! So I decided to make a little request thread for a particular craving I'm having these days. I want some monsterXhuman/humanoid RPs! This can be anything from space based/sci fi relationships where there's aliens in love to demons or cryptids falling in love with humans that wander into their domain. I'm looking for someone to play the monster character, and I'm pretty flexible about the monster type-- I'll be honest though, crazy interesting sex organs are a huge plus. I'm here for tentacles, for double dongs, for heats and ruts and mate marking, for knots and egg depositors and ridiculous amounts of come, like, let's get wild. I'm ALSO looking for consensual and romantic relationships-- the most dub-con I'll go in this is when monster boyfriend REALLY needs to get it on because it's the full moon, or it's mating season for him and he's hyper sexual towards his smaller humanoid partner. Size difference is also a huge plus, give me yo big, tall bois. I'm open to being a male or female counterpart, so just let me know what you're looking for when it comes to that, and let's make some sexy, smutty monster love.

If you're interested in this, please title your message with what kind of monster your interested in being, or some descriptor if you want to create your own creature that gives me an idea of what you're planning to do like 'Tentacles' or 'Sea Monster'. I want this to be a 50/50 or 60/40 smut to plot ratio, cuz like, I'm here for the wild monster bangin' but I'm also here for developing a functional romance and that takes some plot and depth beyond knowing how the two of them get a home run together. I prefer playing over PM but I can be convinced to play on threads, and I'm looking for literate, experienced rpers-- at least 2-4 paragraphs, quality over quantity, with character depth and a dedication to being creative and helping move the plot.

Hope to hear from you!

Octo P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom