Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion Latest Posts/Latest Profile Posts, Collapsible?

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
Not sure if this was asked before (I did give a good 10-20 minute search around for a similar suggestion or question), but is there any given reason for or any intention to make the Latest Post / Latest Profile Post sections of the front page collapse in some fashion? Just like a minimize button? It's a neat feature, I don't really have any mechanical reason for such a thing to be removed on my side or to have an option to make that happen. And I'd like to have it up sometimes. It's just that, when I see the avatars of people I write with, I get kinda nosy. And I really shouldn't. I also know that some people don't find themselves especially compelled to enjoy the latest profile post section, and sometimes I can't blame them for that.

It'd really help my budding impulse problems and take a weight off my self control if we had a button to shrink that section like a closed folder to be used later. If it can't be done, then I understand. If you had every intention of doing this already, then I apologize for posting the thread about it. If you think you can do it but you aren't convinced it's worth the time then I'd implore you to reconsider for my sake. Please? <3 lol.

Thanks for your time!

Back
Top Bottom