Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Bondage and kink driven RP! (LF: Herms/Shemales and Males)

Ita Koibito

Planetoid
Hey there!
I'm Looking for uppity subs interested in kink driven RP’s involving strict and complex bondage!

At the moment I'm looking mainly for males, shemales, and herms/futas! Consensual and non-consensual scenes both adored!
I'm open to discussing custom scenes, as well as developing custom characters for those scenes!

I am more than fluent in English and usually type around a paragraph per response. however, I can adjust my post length if need be.

My primary preference for roleplaying is over instant messengers such as Discord or Skype, though I can RP over notes and private messages as well.

I'm also looking for specific canon characters to play with, but they are entirely optional!
I’m interested in various Fire Emblem Canons, along with Vocaloids; among other canons!
Also really interested in Kaine, from Nier!
I'd be happy to list off more canons and canon characters in a PM if you are interested.

(Edit: I am also open to playing as a male character! Please inquire via PM's if interested!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of the way Ita feeds, non-con scenario's will usually revolve around YC getting captured by her and turned into her play toy, though how that is achieved can vary. The scenario's below are only basic ideas; I'm always happy to talk about other possibilities; variety is the spice of life, after all!

(The Road Less Traveled): YC decides to take a shortcut home from [insert place here], and ends up wandering into Ita's territory; only to be captured by the fearsome Yokai.

(A Pleasurable Defeat): Ita has been causing too many problems for the other tailoring businesses, yet no one is brave (or dumb) enough to try and defeat her. That's where your character comes in, a bold and mighty warrior that is confident in his/her ability to take down the evil Yokai. Rushing into her territory, Ita is confronted by YC, only to defeat him/her, and make them her slave.

(Turning the Tables): YC is an assassin or another type of criminal that wants to either kill or capture Ita for their purposes. Either because of bad preparation or some other unforeseen circumstance, YC loses to Ita and ends up becoming her play toy.

(From Seeking to Becoming): YC is a monster girl/boy that wants Ita's territory all to her/himself. He/she attacks Ita, only to end up captured and taken as another piece of her property.

Of course, I'm also open to consensual scenes as well, here a few of those:

YC seeks out Ita, wanting to sub to her; what comes next can be discussed

YC is a long time customer of Ita's, always ordering clothes from her. As time goes on, YC and Ita become closer, until a kinky relationship develops.

YC goes to buy bondage/ self-bondage gear from Ita, wanting to see why so many prefer her gear over everybody else's. The Youkai offers to give YC a demo of the bondage gear, to show YC the capabilities of her craftsmanship. Perhaps YC loves the experience so much, that they keep coming back; maybe a relationship blossoms between them?

YC is a bondage fanatic that goes to Ita to harness their ropework skills. A kinky relationship could evolve between the two; resulting in a relationship where both parties take turns being dom and sub.

I have plenty of other ideas as well so feel free to ask about them if you want more scenarios! Don't be afraid to suggest your own as well!

step0001.jpg

Naturally, my biggest kink to include is bondage! What type of bondage and how heavy it is can vary throughout the RP!

I am also open to subbing to females, shemales, and herms! I'll leave some ideas for scenes like that down below!
(Seeking New Territory): YC is in the market for a new home, and is dead set on the beautiful shrine in the middle of the woods; it's too bad some Yokai already owns the place. Who's to say your character doesn't just barge in and overpower Ita, tying her up and restraining her? Not only does YC get a new home, but a new play toy as well!

(Bit Off More Than She Could Chew): Ita is in need of a new food source, thankfully your character just so happens to be passing by. Sadly Ita underestimates the power of your character and ends up being defeated. But look on the bright side, your character now has the opportunity to have a new pet!

(Kinky Kidnapper): YC decides that she wants Ita all to herself. She sneaks in while the Kitsune is asleep and captures her! What will she do now that the powerful Youkai is at her mercy?

step0001.png

Feel free to send me a private message for more details or if you’re interested! I will link my F-list profile down below so you can see my specific kinks as well as more bondage art!

F-LIST

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom