Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female The Principal's Plaything (Calling All Submissives!)

Bipolar Prinzessin

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome!

Standard rules apply: don't confuse me with my character, type properly and give me 1-2 paragraphs to work with. PMs only. Absolutely no characters under 18, your real life gender is irrelevant. I prefer anime/drawn image references for faceclaims, but you can use real ones if you would like, though I will personally never use them. The plot below is not set in stone, feel free to suggest changes if you are uncomfortable with some aspects of it!

The Principal's Plaything

Your character is an 18 year old high school student, looking forward to going to college. Due to her personality, dating wasn't really a thing for her, until she met a punk-rock girl that completely transformed her life. She made new friends, started going out more and lost her virginity. However, her girlfriend doesn't care for rules or authority, so she had no qualms about breaking into school for some nightly fun. Unable to say no thanks to the enormous peer pressure from her new clique of friends, YC went along with the plan. Unfortunately for her, she got caught and identified on CCTV footage and called into the principal's office the very next day.

While she already feared expulsion or having the cops called on her, what the principal actually had to say was even more frightening. She was willing to turn a blind eye to the whole affair, but she needed something in return. A little fun to put it mildly. With the alternative being significantly worse for YC, she begrudgingly agreed to have sex with the principal. The real kicker was of course the fact that she wasn't just any ordinary woman preying on an innocent victim, but a futa who really knew how to fuck to fuck someone senseless. By the end of the session, YC is wrecked in the best way possible and she can't get it out of her head, no matter how hard she tries.

YC loves her girlfriend and wants to be faithful to her, but sex just isn't the same anymore. So when the principal calls her into her office again, she is actually excited to go and is far more cooperative in order to experience the pleasure that only this woman in her life can bring her.

Kinks I'm happy to include if you agree:
Oral/Vaginal/Anal
Dub/Non/Consensual
Teasing
Public scenes
Multiple partners/Gangbangs
Facials/markings
Slutty clothing/public nudity
Corruption and degradation
Cheating and cuckolding
Bimbo or sluttyfication
Large amounts of semen
Tasty semen
Bulging/cum inflation (light to medium)
Size difference
Piercings and tattoes
Rough sex

Hard nos:
Scat
Menstruation
Diapers
Lactation/Breast feeding
Foul body odor
Pubic hair

Last edited:
Bumping for a new craving.

Tentacle monster archive

Hello and welcome!

Standard rules apply: don't confuse me with my character, type properly and give me 1-2 paragraphs to work with. PMs only. Absolutely no characters under 18, your real life gender is irrelevant. I prefer anime/drawn image references for my partner's faceclaim, but I can work with real life ones.

I don't have a fully developed storyline idea for this craving, I just want to play a tentacled creature who loves having sex with its 'owner'. This would be a mostly smut focused roleplay, but if you have a really good plot in mind, I can be persuaded to give it a go! Here are a couple of basic ideas to get the ball rolling:

The Summoned Comfort Pet

A young woman has a really hard time when it comes to relationships and decides to turn to the occult to deal with some of her pent up sexual frustration. She ends up summoning a tentacle monster whose sole purpose in life is to give as much pleasure to her mistress as possible

And What Exactly Are You?

During a late night walk, your character (who works as a veterinarian ) finds a strange creature in the park. Despite her better judgement, she takes the being home to study it, discovering its love towards getting intimate.

Portable Mana Replenisher

A witch discovers a strange creature in the forest whose semen replenishes magical energies much better than any concoctions. Obviously, the only logical thing to do is to take it home and become the strongest magic user in the realm, right?

The Princess' Dirty Secret

It was a political marriage and there is no love between the princess and the prince. An affair would risk an all out conflict, so the court wizard offers a solution. A magical creature that will satisfy the princess and comfort her in all manners. With no other real option, she accepts.

The Virgin Offering

As the daughter of the village's shaman, she had assumed that the great tentacle monster lurking in the waters would eat her when it came to the offering ceremony to appease its wrath. Much to her surprise however, it just wants to have sex. A lot of sex.

Kinks I'm happy to include:
Oral/Vaginal/Anal
Consensual
Very light dub-con (mostly the pet wanting to do it when YC isn't in the proper mood/place for it so it needs to be 'assertive' about its desires)
Teasing
Public scenes
Facials/markings
Cheating and cuckolding
Bimbo or sluttyfication
Excessive semen
Tasty semen
Bulging/cum inflation
Size difference
Kemonomimis (animal ears and tails, but nothing more!)
Piercings and tattoes
Impregnation/Pregnancy

Hard nos:
Scat
Menstruation
Diapers
Lactation/Breast feeding
Foul body odor
Pubic hair
BBW/Chubby characters

Everything else, just ask. If it isn't of interest to me, I'll just politely tell you.

Last edited:
Second bump.

Horsing around
Hello and welcome!

Standard rules apply: don't confuse me with my character, type properly and give me 1-2 paragraphs to work with. PMs only. Absolutely no characters under 18, your real life gender is irrelevant. I prefer anime/drawn image references for my partner's faceclaim, but I can work with real life ones.

I hope that the title is self-explanatory and I don't have to go into too much detail about the fact that I wish to play a horse opposed to a female character. Now, I understand that this won't exactly be a very popular request thread, so I'm willing to be incredibly flexible. We can make the story about a lonely girl on a farm, a princess with a fascination towards her beloved steed, or a slave whose only companionship is with her captor's horse. We can have the horse either be fully sentient or just posses above average intelligence and an affinity for YC.

Please let me know if you are interested and how I could tailor the roleplay to your liking!

Oral/Vaginal/Anal
Consensual
Teasing
Public scenes
Facials/markings
Cheating and cuckolding
Bimbo or sluttyfication
Excessive semen
Tasty semen
Bulging/cum inflation
Size difference
Kemonomimis (animal ears and tails, but nothing more!)
Piercings and tattoes

Hard nos:
Scat
Menstruation
Diapers
Lactation/Breast feeding
Foul body odor
Pubic hair

Everything else, just ask. If it isn't of interest to me, I'll just politely tell you.

Last edited:
Bump.

Awakening non con desires

Hello and welcome!

My current craving is to play an 18-21 year old futanari daughter who decides to act upon her urges to sleep with her beloved mom. I'm open to changes about the basic setup, but here's what I would prefer by default. The mother married another woman and thanks to the wonderful medical advances of the modern and potential low sci-fi ages, they managed a pregnancy. The only oopsie in the whole situation being that MC was born with a little extra and that made her growing up a little more challenging than most. Luckily, she was surrounded by a loving family and adjusted accordingly. Well, almost. She had always been closer to one of her moms and noticing the growing distance between the two women, she decides to ensure that she gets plenty of loving and thus begins a wonderful, secret relationship between mother and daughter. Again, nothing is set in stone, we can have the parents be divorced if you dislike cheating for example.

A couple of useful stuff to know about me:

1) I aim to reply as soon as I can, but real life sometimes gets in the way. Please be patient and I will be too!
2) Real life biological sex is irrelevant to me, feel free to play a female/futanari character no matter what you have beyond the monitor.
3) Comfort zone for posting is around 2 paragraphs, very rarely more than 3.
4) I exclusively roleplay in PMs.
5) No characters under the age of 18 without exception!
6) For character appearance I usually stick with anime reference images, but if that's not your cup of tea I can just describe them. I will not do real life faceclaims however!

Oral (both receiving and giving)
Vaginal (both receiving and giving)
Anal (both receiving and giving)
Teasing
Romance
Aftercare
Public scenes
Bimbo or sluttyfication
Pet play
Multiple characters
Kemonomimis (humans with animal ears and tails, but nothing more than that!)
Some light BDSM themes (slaps, restraints, degradation)
Big cocks
Large amount of semen
Bulging/inflation
(Risk of) pregnancy
Cheating/cuckolding

Hard no list:
Scat
Menstruation
Diapers
Lactation/Breast feeding
Foul body odor
Pubic hair
Chubby characters
Non-con

Hoping to hear from you soon,
BP

Last edited:
Bump!

Mahou shoujo request
Hello and welcome!

Standard rules apply: don't confuse me with my character, type properly and give me 1-2 paragraphs to work with. PMs only. Absolutely no characters under 18, your real life gender is irrelevant. I prefer anime/drawn image references for faceclaims, but you can use real ones if you would like.

Lately, I have been craving a roleplay centered around the idea that a woman (your character) is captured by a group of people she is antagonistic towards. These folks however, are far more interested in breaking her mind and creating an adorable, loyal and loving cocksleeve for themselves than anything else. Our story would begin with your character getting captured and put through the ringer, one cock after another, every single day until her initial hate, anger and pain melts away, slowly accepting her new lot in life and coming to enjoy the day long fuck fests. This is just the major gist of the dynamic that I'm looking towards, we can have plenty of plot to go along with it, forming bonds with different captors and/or other captured women, betrayals abound and all the fun stuff!

A couple of scenario we could roll with:

Magical Girls

Magical girls are supposed to vanquish evil monsters and demons. However, some heroes fall and eventually a renegade group emerges that is more interested in having fun with their newly found powers as opposed to dedicating themselves to the protection of innocents. Your character is an up and coming magical girl that gets captured during one of her missions and does her best to avoid becoming the "bad guy's mana receptacle".

Fantasy

Your character is the princess of a small country that is besieged by a horde of barbarous futanari amazons. Despite the brave resistance on part of YC's troops, the princess is eventually captured and the leader of the amazons claims her as a spoil of war. We can go wild here with other creatures, I don't mind playing monsters and/or tentacle beasts as well.

Mafia

Your character is the leader of a mafia family, running one portion of the city. A rivaling family decides that they want to take over and what better way to do that than by turning the former tough woman into a mindless cocksleeve?

The Suburban Sex Ring

Moving into a new neighborhood is an exciting experience in and of itself, but things certainly heat up when it turns out that the residents are running a highly illegal sex ring in their basements, always looking for fresh meat!

Please let me know if you are interested and how I could tailor the roleplay to your liking!

Oral/Vaginal/Anal
Dub/Non/Consensual
Teasing
Public scenes
Facials/markings
Cheating and cuckolding
Bimbo or sluttyfication
Excessive semen
Tasty semen
Bulging/cum inflation
Size difference
Piercings and tattoes
Rough sex

Hard nos:
Scat
Menstruation
Diapers
Lactation/Breast feeding
Foul body odor
Pubic hair

Last edited:
Bump!

We Will Love You But We Will Share you

Hello and welcome!

Standard rules apply: don't confuse me with my character, type properly and give me 1-2 paragraphs to work with. PMs only. Absolutely no characters under 18, your real life gender is irrelevant. I prefer anime/drawn image references for faceclaims, but you can use real ones if you would like, though I will never use them.

We Will Love You, But We Will Share You

My most recent roleplay craving is based on the idea that three futas are in a happy polyamorus relationship, when your character enters the scene and confesses to one of my characters, unaware of her private life. This of course present a bit of a problem for everyone involved. MC is interested in YC, but she has prior obligations and is unsure how this would all go down. As such, MC comes clean and tells YC about her situation, emphasizing that if she doesn't mind the setup, she can join. Now, YC is really weirded out by this, but her crush is big enough on MC that she agrees to be sexually involved with MC's other partners where all sorts of smutty fun will be had! No one element of this storyline is set in stone, so feel free to suggest changes if that would make the roleplay more enjoyable to you!

Oral/Vaginal/Anal
Dub/Non/Consensual
Teasing
Public scenes
Facials/markings
Cheating and cuckolding
Bimbo or sluttyfication
Large amounts of semen