Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Sissies & Femboys wanted!

Dunkirk

Planetoid
As the title suggests, I am looking for stories with feminine male characters. Instead of making this a wall of text, presenting story seeds you may or may not be interested in, I propose the following.
If you are interested in playing with me, that is a dominant man with a love for kinky, rough and borderline abusive sex, you tell me your major kinks and turn-offs. In addition, present a reference picture and a couple of genres (and examples! Flash Gordon and Alien may both be SciFi, ,but they are vastly different in tone) you like. Based on that, I will come up with plot on which we can build a story together. I'll gladly take the lead, but I expect you to contribute to both, plot and story.

Major Kinks: Adultery/cheating, rough sex, risk of getting caught, Dom/sub, DD/lb, degradation, leash & collar​

Possible Kinks: dubcon, interracial/race play, sexual slavery, multiple partners/harem, celebrities, fandoms & canon partners, story driven, "bitch breaking"​

Not interested in: playing multiple men, toilet play/bodily waste, blood, death, vore, rape, unclean characters (i.e. slobs, musk focus, etc. )

Important: Third or First person play over PM, forums or discord. Atmosphere is very important to me. Surroundings, weather and clothing (for example) should never be neglected!​

Settings (other than modern): Science Fiction, Steam Punk, Lovecraftian & Gothic Horror, Crime/Spy/Noir​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom