Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F LF M or FU for Gender-swap Transformation Scene

SluttyLizzie

Planetoid
Just to warn anyone reading this, the scene i'm specifically looking for is a bit odd, involving Gender Transformation (M2F), and lots of very rough sex, also degradation and humiliation.

I've got this odd fantasy, where i actually start as a male character, and then through magic, science, or sheer cosmic disaster, get transformed into a female, and then get the shit raped out of me. I just love the humiliation inherent in the whole idea. Anyway, if anyone would be interested in playing this with me, PM me or hit me up at SluttyLizzie #3738 on Discord.

A general idea of the kinks i'm looking for:
very rough sex, including anal, vaginal, and oral
NEED to get cockslapped and musky, sweaty Teabagging is literally my favorite thing
light physical abuse (slap me, smack my tits and cunt, pull my hair, shove massive cocks into my tiny holes, you get the drift. no broken bones or whatnot though, no blood, etc)
obscene, nasty, incredibly excessive amounts of cum.
anal virginity
verbal abuse is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE.

Some Specific Scene Ideas:

"I REALLY should have done my homework!"

This idea involves myself as a student, and you as a teacher of a Health Class. My character has been warned that the next time I fail to complete an assignment, there will be dire consequences. Of course,
I blow off my homework again, and in response, you decide to transform me, and make me participate in a live-action sex-ed demonstration for the whole class to watch. This would involve a brief female
anatomy lesson, and then a demonstration of some actual sexual acts. Verbal abuse and comments coming from the watching class would be icing on the cake!

"Home sweet Home-maker"

Our characters are room mates. Mine is male, yours is a futa or shemale, although mine will not know this. Your character is very cocky/arrogant, and basically forces my character to do all of the chores, the laundry,
the cooking, the cleaning, etc. Finally, he gets mad enough to lose his cool and blow off some steam by yelling at you. Of course, this is unacceptable, and to teach him a lesson you decide that if he's going to
do the work of a good little house-wife, he might as well look like one. You proceed to turn him into a busty, big-assed girl. Of course, there would be plenty of smut and sex involved, but i'd like this one to feature
a good amount of story as well, having the poor guy's room change along with him, becoming pink and girly, all of his clothes changing to slutty outfits, his PC and game consoles turning into makeup and embarassingly
large sex toys, etc.

I think i'll have more to add later, but thats what i've got so far.

"Alien Abduction"

Your character is an alien. Preferably a humanoid, Shemale alien with a large cock, but i'm open to other ideas. The point is, You're on earth for one reason, to abduct a human female. Maybe you plan to sell her on the Galactic Slave Market, maybe you're looking for the newest subject of an inter-species breeding program, Maybe you're just horny, and you know how good those humans feel on your big dick. Whatever the reason, you attempt to abduct a human female, and through some glitch in your tracking system, you wind up with a male instead. At first, of course, you're terribly dissapointed. But then, LIGHTBULB! Before you left the mothership/fleet/homeworld, your ship got upgraded with an experimental new device, a DNA scrambler. You're pretty sure you can rig it to switch my XY to an XX without much of a problem. Then you'll have a lovely, curvy human female, basically designed to order. Sure, she'll be very confused, incredibly upset, and rather humiliated by her new form....but that's all to the better, right?

"A Whole New World" **

So for this idea, you'd need to be willing to be more of a GM than playing a single character. You would have one sort of main, more important character, that I'll get into, but your job will also be to play the other people in my character's life, that he/she will run into and interact with. My character would start as the oldest brother of a family, Ideally somewhere in his early to mid twenties. Your character would be a younger sibling (either a brother, or a sister who is secretly a well-hung shemale), probably around 18 or so. Your character, tired of dealing with your rather whimpy, dweeby, loser of an older brother, decides it would be MUCH more fun to have a younger sister to "play" with. So, you change me. But you don't just change me. Using magical powers, demonic influence, or maybe even some super-advanced science, you change the world around me too. I wake up in the body you've designed for me, to a life i have hazy memories of. A life where i was born a female, and where everyone knows me as one. A life where I'm younger than you, a 16 year old female. My room is different, my clothes are different. My friends might be the same, but treat me differently, or maybe i'm friends with different people. Your character would basically be a puppet master, influencing the way that everyone in my life interacts with me. You might make it so that my first morning in my new body, Mom comes bustling into my room to read me a long, insulting and humiliating lecture about not being a slut, even though my body looks like it was designed to pleasure cock. Maybe Mom yells at me, or even spanks me for having a bald pussy (Such a naughty girl). Eventually, we might go to school, and you'd make it so that the teachers are openly scornful and insulting to me, or maybe you'd pull a few strings, and the whole football team decides to run a train on me in the locker room. Your "Main" character would of course fuck me at times as well, but you'd also be playing and controling the rest of the world as it went along.

"An ill Considered Wish"

Our characters are friends. Or, well, preferably my character sees us as friends, yours sees mine as somewhere between an annoyance and a free source of beer, as i Usually offer to buy. Ideally you might even be a bit of a bully/frenemy. We start with the 2 of us out getting a drink or some such. Your character is telling mine about how your most recent girlfriend left you. (Preferably you'd feed me a line about her leaving because she was scared of your huge dick, and i'd assume that was bullshit, which of course, it isnt *grin*). Your character wouldnt be too upset by this, it being a common occurance, and you being, well...arrogant, to say the least. My character, being a bit of a sap, basically just projects all over you, assuming that you're actually really broken up about the breakup, and feeling upset for you. As my character is stumbling home, he makes a wish. Mostly up to you if this wish is made on a shooting star, on some sort of found object (Ring, coin, etc). Bottom line is, My character barely makes it home, collapses in his room, and wakes up to a changed world. I'd love to spend a bit of time focusing on the non-sexual changes, ie: His room is way girlier, his pin-ups have changed to beefcake, sheets and walls are now pink and frilly, clothes have changed from nerd-chic to closet and drawers overflowing with only the sluttiest of clothing. Freaking out, his first instinct is to text your character and get him to come over right away. Your character arrives, and we go through a few lines of question and answer to prove who I am.

New scene idea. Similar to Alien Abduction, but with some different themes:

"Starfleet Fuckpet"

Humanity has at last made it past the Solar System, and joined the Galactic Alliance. On the surface, the Human Race has never been prouder. This is a shining new pinnacle of achievement, with only upward progress possible. While Earth is too new to the alliance to be granted a full seat at the Council Table, their leadership is informed that a new exploratory mission (Star-trek or Orville style) is being formed, and as a fledgling member, they are granted one representative to add to the team. My character is "lucky" enough to win the planet-wide lottery to fill that seat.

What he finds out, however, is that the rest of the alliance shares an open secret: Humanity does not have their respect. Sure, the amusing little monkeys have figured out spaceflight. But they're so unimpressive. They're weak, generally not nearly as intelligent as their alien counterparts, and dear lord, the size of their male's endowments is just....sad. Human women however....Well, they're still looked down on. But it is generally agreed that Human women are some of the softest, cutest, most fuckable creatures in the galaxy, and shockingly durable, given most species tastes for rough, abusive sex.

It doesn't take long for the Captain (Your character, and preferably a curvy, frighteningly well hung shemale, but a Male will work as well) to decide that she's had enough of this useless human male on her ship. He finds himself interrupted in the middle of his shift fulfilling whatever useless, make-work, kill-time duties they stuck him with, dragged down to med-bay, and transformed into a female. Lo and behold, after the transformation settles and the new crew member can be examined, we find that He makes a much more attractive female than he did a male. Now it's just up to the Captain to come up with new duties for her, more in line with her new...skill-set.

**New Scene Idea, Halloween themed!**

"Costume Party"

Your character is My character's girlfriend's best friend (Works best with you as a Well-Hung shemale, but we can probably make it work with a male.) You convince my character's girlfriend to badger him into agreeing to take a pill or a potion or use a spell (the method isnt crazy important, just that it's common knowledge that it exists but is considered somewhat shameful to use) to become a girl for the night, to complete some 3 part group costume. My character would insist on a cover story, not wanting to admit to any of his friends that he would be a girl for Halloween. Leading to the fiction that My character is actually my Cousin from out of town, and is going to the party as your date. Of course, Your character cant resist meddling, not only paying off the costume shop to make sure that only the sluttiest possible version of the costume I want is "left in stock", but also engineering a reason for my character's girlfriend to not be able to make it. Which means that I'm stuck, alone, at a costume party with mostly strangers, in a busty, phat-assed new body and dressed like a total slut....posing as the date of your character, who is notorious for being handsy and basically molesting their dates in public. Ideally we'd spend the first bit of the "party" with you purposefully embarassing and groping/teasing me through (or under) my costume. Maybe purposefully making me say embarassing things or agree to overly-sexual stories infront of other party guests. Eventually (perhaps though blackmail, or a lost bet, or something along those lines) you get my character alone, and the REAL fun can begin. (Alternatively, We can make the Girlfriend character more involved, and turn this into more of an adultery scene, either with my character catching her cheating, which is what drives me towards your character, or perhaps with her purposefully egging you on to humiliate and fuck me)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom