Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Popular Girl (cc and Wiki234)

CatclawFyreHeart

Queen of SilverMoon Planet (Guardian of Fire)
Goldie Heart enjoyed her popularity with her crowd of friends, but she had never been able to date with any of the guys there because she could never trust that they wanted her for herself. So for the most part she felt really alone. How ever one day at school she had been traveling the halls with her books in hand. Though she was popular and well liked. She like everyone else tried to keep up her grades so she wouldn't have to go home and face her parents being mad at her for not passing her classes. Where others of her class mates tended to bully those who were not as popular.

One day she arrived to class, and had settled herself down when the teacher began to announces todays lesson only to be interupted by the fact that a new person had enrolled into the school, and she lifted up her head to see who it could be, and if maybe she had a chance of speaking to the guy.

Itsuki hirikagi, a nerdy mostly quiet and to himself carefree guy who had had just recently at least moved to a new school, seeing it was another boring year of his life for now spent being alone and part of the scenery than the crowd at all in terms of meeting other people then. Soon arriving to his class after seeing the schedule and figuring it out at least, the boy would walk in being last of course before sitting down for a moment before standing back up and walking up to the front to introduce himself. “ itsuki hirikagi, nice to meet you...” looking around and already seeing a few cute girls as he gave a smile for a moment before casually walking back then.

Goldie smiled slightly at his introduction the class. Knowing that some of the other students probably wouldn't let him live that down for a long time. But maybe she could make it easier if she spoke to him first before the other mean kinds got to him. True she was very popular among her crowd but she never let that go to her head. Which was probably why most of the school liked her to some dedgree though that wasn't to say that she had a few people that hated her on a general principle. She tried to never let that bother her at all. But soon she went back to finishing her school work so that she could turn it in when it is time to do so.

With a sigh, itsuki just held on to that never changing fact with a look of boredom and hate as he just ignored everything around him and went on with the class, going on with the lesson and finally some work before eventually being able to turn it in himself.

Goldie got up when class was over and walked by him, and spoke to him in passing. "I just wanted to say Hello, and I hope you get to like being at the school here. Maybe if you would like I could show you around some of my favorite places on campus." She wasn't sure how he would take to her offer. But she felt like she had to try at least.

Walking out of the classroom and back into the busy hall, itsuki would go on with his slow boring day before she had moved and started to talk to him. “ well thanks, but sure I guess we could do that then...” turning to follow as she walked and of course taking in her form.

Goldie was indeed curious about him. "So what do you like to do for fun after school?" She didn't game much but there some she liked to try every now and then. How ever most of the time she went to parks and played on some of her mobile games. She led him to where the school had a bit of a musem on campus though new things were being added every day to it. It was always one of her favorite places to come and look. But she didn't know what he was into or what he liked.

Of course following with her, mostly games or maybe sleep or whatever. Don’t really do much at all when I’m home or anything and don’t really make a lot of plans or anything for stuff than when I mostly feel like it...so just being lazy.” Looking around then when they stopped for the moment.

Goldie smiled softly at that. "I will admit I play some mobile games not a whole lot of them. But only a very few do I find fun and simple to play. I guess I am more into reading about history. Some times they are always adding new stuff here so I like to come and look every other day. But I think my most favorite is the botanical gardens we have here for the humming birds." It was actually a very quite place and it was she liked to do most of her strudies when on campus and it gave her joy to watch the humming birds up close when they felt like coming over to take a peek at you.

“ sounds a weirdly rich like high school or something..” guessing that’s why she was so popular with her looks and mostly easy personality with everything else still not mattering or caring to him much just because of him being like that. “ guess weird but cool, would probably more randomly see it if I even walked by...”

Goldie glanced at him slightly. "Oh I guess you find most of this stuff boring then. I mean if you would rather not walk with me thats cool to you know. I won't take offense to that." She was rather popular but she had always enjoyed making new friends. She just didn't want to see him get hurt by the other kids that were known to bully the new kids on the block. "Besides if you were seen with me, the other kids won't mess with you the first time. They generally like to pick on the new kids when they are first introduced into the class room. I will admit I haven't been very sucessful at keeping that from happening. But for the most part it tends to keep the new kids from getting hurt too much."

“ no I mean it’s cool but I’m not really one to get into it much, don’t really care fine they have no reason and it makes it better to have something to do against them or something but it’s fine then.” Giving a shrug as he looked around and took a bit of everything in at least for the moment.

Goldie smiled faintly at that. " I guess I should show you the more important places sense you are new here. Unless they already gave you a tour of that before they pushed you into our class room today. I just thought you'd like some of the less more noisy places the campus has to offer. I mean it works for me when I need a moment to myself at the end of the day." But though she didn't take him very far into the museum. She knew it wasn't for every one. So she turned to leave, though she made a note to return so she could check out the new exbit they were creating.

Itsuki mostly took her form over again in his mind as he looked over at the girl still, following out as they eventually still looked but left. “ well guess that could work then.” Not minding as he needed something like that anyway himself as they walked through the outside now.

Goldie headed to the one most important places on the campus itself the library, and the too buildings that were sitting next to it which would be the science lab, and the computer lab for those who didn't have computers. But the on the way they passed the botantanical gardens. She didn't stop there but she planned on doing so later on after she had shown him the important places to be. "The last important building will of course be the auidatorium. But that is actually alot further out because it has more activities going on there." The cafteria was back at the main building but every one usually located that on their first day there.

Of course taking in the new sights, he continued to follow the girl around, “ maybe kinda theatre stuff...” giving a shrug as that would be the only thing to think before he would think they would be finished. “ well a bit easier with stuff now then...” giving a small nod and smile at least liking the small help.

Goldie smiled softly at that. "Alright that is the opposite direction of these buildings, but I can take us there." She knew a couple of short cuts through some other buildings that would get them there much faster and she didn't mind showing him those short cuts. It was possible he would use them anyhow or he would have discovered them on his own.

So she took him through a whole another set of buildigns that were class rooms mostly for those that she spent a good deal of time with, because she knew what it felt like to be different even when it didn't seem that way to most people. The popular crowd wouldn't have hung out here, but they tended to leave her alone when she spent a little time out here. And some days they just tried to make fun of the other students that were located in these buildings. Once they were through them she reached the main court yard to the aduitorium, it was a large building that drew your attention right away as it had an amost pyermaid like shape to it.

More and more of these sights he would take in to learn from them than anything obviously before they reached a whole new area away from the mostly bigger obvious places as he looked around, “ weird how fancy as hell this kinda is though...” crossing his arms and looking over at her as he took a step a bit closer to the buildings.

Goldie smiled softly at that. "I had heard rumors that some big shot in the money buisness decided to donate most of his money into building a school for education. I am not sure ow true that is. But I guess if its true this would be the result of what we have. Its not a bad school but at least it does teach a good education for some of us who actually like learning." She had meant those few students who didn't like learning and usually dropped out within a few days or more.

“ still but whatever then.” Not really caring then much as he walks back next to her at least before looking around with a yawn and a stretch wondering what to even do know if they were finished.

Goldie smiled softy. "I think I have shown you all that I know of at least on campus. I guess we could head back to the cafteria for something to eat. They usually have something good right about now." She had shown him just about everything she could think of at least for the moment.

“ hmm well that’s fine then.” Soon following her as they moved to the cafeteria taking in the not very much new sight of how it was mostly set up at least. “ well thanks though for this...” turning to give a small smile at least showing some thanks for taking most of the day to do something like this even if it was simple as it helped him to have someone to meet and something to do than randomly walking to explore later on than anything.

Goldie smiled softly at him. "Your very welcome, and it wasn't something that I minded doing. I was glad to help you out. If you ever need help with something. Just let me know and I can try help you if I can." She entered into the cafeteria began to look around to see what she wanted to eat. Most of the time it was some junk food as she didn't often like what they really served but on occasion she did eat.

“ well same I guess since your the only person I’ve talked to.” Giving a slight tease but of course being true. With that he follows toward the main area of the cafeteria at least before turning to walk off to both explore and just get something for himself while he was there. Itsuki at least managed to relax for a bit as he paid for his stuff and walked over to sit as it was luckily mostly empty right now.

Goldie ended up getting her usual junk food, before she went to find a place to sit down, and it wasn't long before she had people come to her table to speak to her about various things. She might enjoy speaking to them. But there were times she wished she wasn't so popular. Of course that didn't prevent most of the guys from trying to ask her out on dates. But she could never tell if they wanted her because she was popular or if they wanted her for her. So she always told them no. How ever there was one that kept insisting she date him.

Back
Top Bottom