Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

May We Meet Again (randomname98766789 and Orion)

Callen was gentle with her, and so Clarke was able to feel at peace. Most girls would have hesitated at least a little bit to let their partner restrain them, but Clarke had so much faith in her boyfriend that she knew she was in the perfect hands. He would make sure she had nothing less than a positive experience, and so she would hope to offer him the same enjoyment. His body was on top of hers, and while he had bound her wrists her legs were still free. Clarke used that to her advantage and squeezed her thighs around his hips to keep him close.

"I doo," she agreed and the word was drawn out. Her smile was soft and slightly lusty - there was a reason she thought the pants might have been a little too much. She was glad to release him so that he could sink his way down her body, and it seemed that Callen was going to make a point to kiss every inch of her. Each soft flutter of his lips to her skin made Clarke sigh and squirm, especially as he sunk below her waist. By the time that Callen had finally got her body free from her pants, Clarke was wet and more than willing. It wouldn't take much more to make her beg for him.

Callen enjoyed worshipping Clarke’s body by kissing and touching every inch of her beautiful skin. Even before, it was not a rare occurrence for him to just get into a certain mood where he started kissing her, from her head, all the way down until he covered as much of her body as possible. He wanted Clarke to feel beautiful, especially when she was tied up. “You know, when I say that you’re the most beautiful girl to ever exist, I’m not just trying to make you smile. I mean it. I’m so lucky that you’re mine, so lucky to be the only guy that will ever touch you, make love to you. I won’t ever take that for granted.” He added to the compliments, now pressing a kiss to her clothed sex, against her underwear.

Having her beg for him was right on up there with his top fantasies, so he wanted to tease her a bit more. He did that by pressing his bulge against her barely covered vagina, letting her feel just how erect he was. “I can’t say for sure, but damn… I don’t think I’ve ever been this hard.” It was even better, because they barely touched the surface of bondage. Right now, as one hand slipped into her underwear, fingers grazing her clit, Callen had *that* look on his face when he looked at Clarke’s body, the look that every girl dreamed of seeing on their man’s face while they were intimate. It was a look of hunger, of love – he would want this with nobody else. It was Clarke – it was always her, she was the most important person to him in the entire world.

The blonde was at her boyfriend's whims, and so there was little she could do but crave him. She ached to touch him - to rake her nails along his skin and trail her fingers in his hair as Callen kissed along her sex and hen dared to tease her more. She had been wet long before he had pressed his body against hers, but seeing and feeling just how hard she had made her beloved by allowing him to tie her only aroused Clarke further. What was she supposed to do here other than give in and give the man what he wanted? His name escaped her sweet lips in a while as she let herself go thanks to Callen's touch.

"Please... I need you so much, baby," she said to him with a desperate look in her eyes. It was akin to his own - dark and lust fueled, but also solely for him. No one else would ever see her look this way, nor would she want any one to.

The smile was not something that Callen ever thought would leave his face now that he was reunited with Clarke. “Since you asked nicely…” The male teased, leaning down for another kiss. This one was more chaste as he pulled away to start tugging down her panties, disposing of it beside their bodies. Not wanting to keep his Princess waiting for much longer, Callen decided to drop his own remaining clothing as well. Now that he was completely revealed, he decided to pull her bound hands to wrap around his girth, letting her have the opportunity to touch him, hoping that could add to the comfort.

“There’s also something else I’d like to do.” He whispered softly, reaching for a white cloth from the bag. “If you’d allow me to, I’d like for you to open your mouth so I can place this between your lips, wrap it around the back of your head. Gags are my favorite part, but I don’t want you silent. I want you making as much noise as you can. I just think it would sound hot to hear your moans and words when they are muffled.”

Callen seemed to absolutely adore the thought of what he was about to do and Clarke didn't need to hear him say that it was his favorite thing to see the look in his eyes. Seeing the way it lit up his eyes to hold the fabric out made her eager to please. "I'd love to," she said in a soft, sweet voice, and she flashed her boyfriend a grin before she opened her mouth wide and even leaned in towards him so that he could place it around her head. Her heart was racing as she wondered where this all would lead.

Clarke couldn't say that she had ever imagined being in this kind of scene, with her hands bound yet still on her boyfriend's cock waiting patiently for him to gag her, but at the same time she was more than happy to give it a shot. The thrill it was giving her also quickly had her knowing that she had made the right call.

Even though it was undeniably kinky, Callen was being slow, gentle with his lover. Once Clarke complied, Callen placed the cloth in between her teeth before wrapping the remainder of the cloth behind the back of her head. The knot was gently tied at the base of her skull, keeping the cleave gag in place. “It looks so good on you.” He whispered, flashing her a playful wink.

Now, it was time to begin. Callen started by slowly sliding one finger inside of Clarke, gently massaging her walls. He was eager to hear the noises that Clarke would make behind the gag once she was feeling the throes of pleasure. His free hand snaked around to grab her rear, digging his fingers into the flesh. Despite the gag that was in her mouth, Callen still intended to kiss her, planting his lips right over hers, even using his tongue as if there was no obstruction. Hopefully, she would get the point quickly – the gag did not change much, really. He still wanted to kiss her, to listen to her. “I love you so much.” Callen whispered, pushing his finger a little bit deeper inside of the blonde.

This had been the perfect mix of romantic and kinky. Clarke felt undeniably loved and in safe hands, but the tie at her wrists and the gag between her lips added a whole new level to sex that the pair had never experienced before. It was a rush - trying something new always was, but somehow this was more intense (and pleasurably so) than anything that they had ever done before. Her first instinct when Callen expressed his appreciation for her gagged lips was to smile. something hindered by the cloth that split them.

It also seemed that Callen was ready for more, now. As soon as his finger dipped between her thighs and started to pulse in to her, the young blonde couldn't hold back a gasp. Even a simple finger was immensely pleasurable when it belong to him, and she knew that this was only the start. He grabbed her by her ass and in turn she made sure her legs were spread wide enough to accomodate his hips between them and then wrapped them around his waist.

Being kissed through the gag was... unique. It had come unexpectedly, but Clarke was incapable of refusing a kiss - not even one she would have to fight for. Following his lead, Clarke did everything she could to be able to kiss him in return, including allowing her tongue to push back against Callen's through the fabric that got in the way.

This interaction proved that Clarke was a quick learner. While kissing, Callen realized just how into it Clarke was becoming. It pleased him greatly. While making out with the blonde, his finger continued massaging Clarke’s walls, hoping to bring the female to a new level of heightened pleasure. The other hand continued to squeeze her firm ass, gripping the mounds of flesh simultaneously. After Callen decided she had been teased enough, both hands retracted from her beautiful body.

“Alright, Princess. Get ready for the ride of your life.” It was a bold promise, but Callen was certain that it would enhance their sex lives for the better. Angling himself on top of the blonde, Callen felt the tip of his erection brush against Clarke’s entrance, hoping to find that she was soaked. His hands both reached down to grab onto Clarke’s once more, his eyes locked onto the girl’s.

Once Clarke had been given the chance to anticipate him, Callen slowly pushed forward. It started with only pushing a couple inches inside of her, slowly rotating his hips, gyrating against Clarke’s crotch. Then, Callen pushed just a bit further, stopping every so often so he could create more friction by rubbing his girth against every inch of her pussy that he could. The pace was slow and gentle, giving Clarke ample time to adjust ach time he added more of his length inside of her, his eyes fixated on her face, watching for any cues that might tell him to slow down, just in case she got uncomfortable with this situation.

Clarke whimpered as soon as she could feel Callen's cock press against her sex. She was wet and eager from the build up, and as soon as she felt his body against hers she knew that she needed him that moment. She was unable to reach down and guide him further between her thighs, but it seemed that she didn't need to. He started slow, but it was everything that she could have wanted. After over a year without him her body wasn't used to being handled like this any more, and her pussy was pleasantly tighter than usual around Callen's length. On top of that, she was just feeling so much more sensitive after time apart.

"Oh, I missed this," she tried to breathe through the cloth that split her lips. Those were words that didn't need to be said, though. Her body was doing plenty of talking for her - from the way her walls soaked Callen's cock to the way she had started to urge her hips down further on to his own, it should be clear that she wanted and needed him just as much as he did her. Quickly, she needed more.

Judging by the hints Clarke dropped, Callen inferred that she needed more of him. He was happy to oblige his girlfriend. With that in mind, the next thrust slowly pushed his entire cock inside of her, pushing until he felt himself fully inserted. The smile was growing each second, his lips still busy with kissing her. At times, he was focusing on her neck, throat, chin, cheeks, but most of the time – he was kissing her over the gag. Callen was quite infatuated with the way it felt. It was much hotter than anything he ever depicted. Hopefully, it was something Clarke could enjoy, too.

Since she was bound and gagged, it only meant his arousal was stronger than ever. This scene was literally his dream come true, so the pace of his thrusting easily increased to becoming faster with each movement of his hips. Clarke would still be allowed plenty of opportunities to get used to the sensation before it was increased, to hopefully avoid the pain altogether. It would have been easy to just go wild with Clarke, to get rough with her, but it was only their first time using bondage. Callen knew they would explore more in the future. Already, he was throbbing deep inside of the tight passage. “Clarke… I’m so turned on right now. I know you can feel that… I don’t know how much longer I’m going to last.”

Back
Top Bottom