Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Mr. Aaronson's Grand NSFW Request Thread

TheMadMan

Star

• 1.) Be at least semi-literate
    2.) I, at the very minimum, promise to give my partners 1 paragraph of 4 lines when typed up in Notepad. I don't really do any less. I do do more when it is necessary and have been averaging about 2 paragraphs of varying size lately. For the most part, I will attempt to match what my partner throws at me.
    3.) As long as you respect my kinks, I'll respect yours. If you are unsure about something, don't hesitate to ask as I'll do the same.
    4.) Please do not post on this thread to contact me, send a PM.
    5.) I generally give partners a week to respond before giving them a little poke to gauge interest. If I don't respond in a week, don't hesitate to give me a little poke as well. I have a tendency to just forget to respond or I might not have gotten a message telling me that you have responded.
    6.) Not so much of a rule, but I have been coloring spoken text as of late. My partner is not required to do so, but I do find it easier to read posts when colored spoken text is used.
    7.) I may have more in the future....

I should mention there are 4 Questions I like to ask partners before starting a roleplay with them. Generally things I find to be important. If a partner doesn't answer them in their contact post, I will ask them myself.
    a.) Do you have a preference for post size?
    b.) Do you have a preference for cock size? || There is a wide variation with this one. I see partners say "Big" quite often, but even that is various. Please give me something akin to a range of size like 10 to 20-inches long or something along those lines.
    c.) Are there any specific kinks you'd like to see in this?
    d.) Do you have a preference for Roleplay Medium? (IE PMs, Threads, IMs, etc etc)

I'll give my example for this below:
    a.) Like I said, I tend to very minimal do 1 paragraph of 4 lines, but average about 2 paragraphs
    b.) My boys tend to about 15 to 20-inches long by about 6 to 10-inches in circumference, but I will go larger or smaller depending on the partner. The only time I'll ever go any smaller than 6-inches in length or larger than 30-inches is in very specific circumstances.
    c.) I have a section below for this, but my most wanted kinks tend to be Ahegao, excessive cum, minor cum expansion, and multiple orgasms.
    d.) My preference for such is this:
    EMail, My most longest term roleplays have been over Email of some form.
    PMs/Threads, I consider these to be about equal since I don't have a preference either way.
    Discord, I will only ever do roleplays over Discord if it is short term and entirely smut-based. I tend to consider Discord and other IMs not the place for story-based, long-term roleplays. If a partner wants that, I'll only do long-term roleplays over the other options.

Story-based v. Smut-based.
    My ratio for such tends to be more 50-50 but with more leaning toward the smutty side of things. My ideas will almost always be smutty in some way, shape, or form. It's just the way things are with me. If things develop more of a story as things go along or if someone comes to me with a good idea for something more story based, then great!

Long-term v. Short-term
    Same as above. Most ideas will be short-term to begin with, but with room to naturally evolve beyond that. I do accept ideas that are more long-term right off the bat.

• Kinks I Normally Include
    These are kinks I include unless otherwise mentioned.

Big Cocks || Like I said above, I more often than not tend to play my guys being rather hung being between 15-20 inches in length and 6-10 inches in circumference. The largest of my guys tends to be about 30-inches in length and 18-inches in circumference.
    Light to Heavily Excessive Cum || So, it generally depends, but my boys tend to cum anywhere between large cup fulls -- at least 16 FL.OZ -- and literal gallons of cum. It just depends. I normally describe as them cumming for upwards of a minute or two in a solid and heavy stream of jizz.
    Cum Inflation, light to heavy || Goes hand in hand with the above. Considering the sheer amount my boys cum, a little bloating is to be expected. I will often times describe it between a light bulge in the lower belly to my partner's characters looking like they are heavily pregnant with multiple children.
    Cervical Penetration || Given the size of dicks my guys, they tend to penetrate the deepest parts of their partners. I know this is technically biologically impossible, but given the more fantastical elements of my roleplays it is often included.

Kinks I Am Currently Interested In
    This is a list of kinks that I would like to include in some way, shape or form.

Harem
    Small Female x Large Male
    || I tend to like the dynamic of a small female(Generally about 5 feet tall, but can go with taller, but I'll need to make my guy taller.) being fucked by a male several times her size. This is especially sure when the male is hung like a Bull Moose.
    Large Female x Small Male || Same kind of idea as directly above, a woman who is significantly taller than the man she is fucking
    Breeding/Impregnation || I've just always been a fan of the idea of a woman getting knocked up, sometimes repeatedly.
    Multiple Orgasms || And I mean multiple. My guys have no refractory period for the most part -- though if a scene is going on for too long or just needs to end, they'll just not be able to get it back up -- and tend to go on for hours, cumming multiple times in that period. They also tend to wait until their partner cums at least once. On the topic of their partner's orgasm(s), I like it when the female cums that multiple times before the guy does. I think the most that I've ever had a partner do was 100, but it was related to a mindbreak scene and it was multiple orgasms in a post. Actually, I like the idea of multiple orgasms in a single post. It does push things along a bit faster.
    Ahegao/Fucked Silly
    Non-human/extra-species ladies
    Inverted Nipples
    Piercings
    Tattoos
    Certain Clothing Related Kinks
    || Currently would include things like Lingerie/Negligee, Wedding Attire (For some reason I find the idea of a woman being fucked in a wedding dress to be really hot), Sports Bras and Fit Attire.
    Lactation
    Wake-up/Good Morning Sex
    Cock and Ball Worship
    Portal Sex
    || Basically just the use of portals to have sex either secretly with or without someone's knowledge or at a great distance.
    Genderbending || I would like to include some genderbending in this in some form.
    Transformation || Mostly in the form of changing certain body parts.

• These are my characters. Unless playing a Canon of some kind or if a partner chooses one, I'll chose one of these boys depending on the roleplay.

Megalord vi Bronstar Knight
    A Demon Lord of the highest caliber. Stands at nearly 7 feet 6 inches tall with a body like that of a wrestler. His skin is dark red and covered in scars from his long and rather eventful life. A long tail nearly as long as he is tall comes from the base of his spine. Completely bald with exception of thick eyes that arch over gold eyes. Matched with Byzanthulhu as being the most hung of my guys. Rather skilled in the ways of sex, but rather poor at flirting. Has 7 Daughters. Will more often than not be referred to as M.

Kail Okame-Knight
    A Cyborg created by a mad man to serve as an assassin. Despite his origins, Kail is a sweet, kind, if rather naive, young man. Stands at just about 5 feet, 1 inch tall with a slim, lightly muscled body frame. Pale skin with barely a mark on it. No tail. Short, dirty blonde hair adorns his head while a pair of opal colored eyes. Possesses no internal mechanical or cybernetic parts, however his heart has been replaced by a Nanite Core, effectively replacing his blood with a silvery goo of nanites. Because of that, his body can basically change on a whim. Probably one of the lesser sized of my guy, though it can be changed. A virgin in every sense of the word but is very eager to learn from a careful partner.

Hawk and Aleme Elesium
    The Twin Incubii. Being twins, Hawk and Aleme look nearly identical. Both stand at about 6 feet 6 inches, possess well muscled body, long tails come from the base of their spines. That is where their similarities end however. Hawk has long white hair and his tail his equally white. His skin is a nicely tanned tone while his eyes are a moss green color. Aleme has short hair and both hair and tail are colored black. Ice blue eyes sit back into his head and his skin is a bit more pale. They are both Incubus of the Breeder subtype, meaning they lack much in the way of seduction magic, but are incredibly fertile. They are incredibly hung to match as well. Both are equally skilled in the bed and getting women there, not that any individual would find out. They will never pursue the same person and can sense if the other has been with a person before. Trying to get them both in bed will only lead to rejection.

Madri Ehrensen
    A bit of an odd duck of mine. I don't really have a set look for this character. He tends to change with any given roleplay I put him in.

Kanon Yeager Mous
    The King with no Memory. Hails from a kingdom either long gone or a long ways away. He has no recollection of his previous life. Stands at about 6 feet tall with a well muscled body and lightly tanned skin. Short chocolate brown hair adorns his head while dark green eyes sit back into his head. Appears to be a demon of some measure as a long dark gray tail comes from the base of his spine. Probably the second most hung of my guys with the skill and charm to match. Has a ring on each ring finger, hinting that he might've been married in his previous life. The ring on his right hand is gold with a ruby shaped into a stylized sun. The ring on his left is silver with a sapphire shaped like a crescent moon.

Byzanthulhu Oqsvvalxawa Btyrecallaiwea
    --To Be Written--

The Old Man
    --To Be Written--

Telos li Natsume Knight
    The 7th Daughter of M. A psychotic and evil woman possessing incredible power and intelligence, despite this she can act incredibly childish at times. Stand at about 6 feet tall with a rather thin, lightly muscled body and pale skin. Dark purple hair comes from her head and stops at just about her lower back. Dark purple eyes sit back into her head. Unlike her father, she has no tail, a trait inherited from her mother. Has breasts of A-cup size.
    Of note, Telos can switch between full female to futa on a whim, something she will use liberally. She is also one of two characters I will use for a non-con roleplay. Her futa-cock is large as one would expect. She is also purely dominant and prefers to engage in sex in her futa form. The only person to ever fuck her pussy and force her to submit is The Old Man.

Fames Verschlinger
    A former AI with a body created by Telos for him to use. The body looks identical to her father, only lacking his scars. Fames is another of the characters I will use for Non-con scenarios and frankly is only suited for such. He only finds interest in women that can put up a fight and challenge. As such, he is purely dominant.

CRAVINGS

Alright, so I'm interested in a few chief things at the moment:

* TIFA LOCKHART -- I don't have anything in the way of strong ideas involving Tifa, though I do have an idea from another roleplay I had going with her. Basically, Tifa is a regular adventurer sent to take out a 'demon' that has taken over a tavern in a nearby village. Upon arriving at the abandoned village and tavern, she finds the man doing unspeakably lewd things to a previous group. I would prefer seduction/corruption/being a size slut over non-con for this.

* KALI BELLADONNA -- I honestly don't have an idea for Kali. I just want one of my guys to fuck hot cat MILF.

* KORRA -- Same idea as Tifa. It honestly works for quite a few different female Canons that are actiony and adventurous.

* FATE/GRAND ORDER -- I just wanna do some kind of harem thing with FGO. Well... mostly harem. Kinda. I'm more than willing to play quite a few of the guys from FGO, but only in a situation where we are both playing a multitude of characters. I did have some of an idea, but it was mostly just an excuse to throw different Canons into the same setting using FGO as a focal point.

* AZUR LANE -- The chief idea I have for this is actually combining Azur Lane with Kantai Collection and using ships from both of them. Girls that share the same core ship will simply be treated as alternative versions. Younger looking ships will be aged up and bodied up to more mature and adult. I would honestly love to do something where a partner and I come up with a dice system to play through for non-smut sections or we could just skip it. Either or works for me.

In the following posts I will be reposting my other two threads as I am combining them all into a single consistent thread. The second thread will basically be a current cravings thread of things I'm really craving at the moment. That doesn't mean this thread isn't stuff I currently want to do.[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom