Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Tongues! (Jack Stalker and MissMayday)

It was exquisite pain and pleasure. The U-Shaped device of pleasure starting to pound relentlessly into the girls tight arsehole. Almost virgin, but she had enough drive to push through the pain and hell. She was desperate to show the blonde that she was made of sterner stuff. That she would be able to survive even the most brutal assaults of the Lannister Queen. The squelching was like a symphony of sex. A delicious sound that reverberated around the room as her cunt streamed girl-cum and sticky fluids.

Though like everything that Cersei decided to do, the next move was unexpected and drew a cry from the White haired 'sister'. The Phallus pulled out and was dropped in front of Dany before a brace of slim fingers slipped inside of the Targaryen and almost brought her to a terrifyingly powerful orgasm right then and there.

"Shit!" She bellowed at the intense, almost oppressive pleasure that coursed from the top of her white haired head all the way down to her toes. She didn't even wait on the Lannsiters commands before she was bouncing off of the digits. Her lips wrapped around Cersei's end of the cock which had then been tainted by the girls own arsehole, yet she tasted pure deliciousness as she sucked it absolutely clean. Deepthroating the huge device and showering it in spit before turning it back over to clean her own end off.

Heeding the womans words, she continued to slam back against the fingers. Her head dipping low as she bit down on the rubbery texture of the cock. Trying her damndest not to cum to early as she finger fucked herself on the Lannister.

The sucking and squelching sounds continued, dominating the bed chamber as Cersei's deft and diligent fingers delivered a dedicated and measured assault upon Dany's flesh. Her digits drove deep into the girls juicy frothing cunt, as it bubbled with the foaming secretions which were finger fucked from her gushing slit. At the same time the fingers inside her tight rectum stretched her rim, strained against her rectal tract and sent shivers and shudders of sensation through her body each time they came close to packing out her insides as both her hoes were defiled in the name of regal pleasure and carnal delight. Cersei refused to let up for even a moment, fucking her and fucking her and fucking her towards another orgasm, fuelled by the Juices which had flooded forth from the first climax she had fucked out of the willing Targaryen. All the while the activity brought her own fluids seeping to the surface, her own thighs now streaming with he cunt juices as she indulge din the younger girls flesh.

Cersei watched Dany defile the now abandoned toy with her lips, sucking it down until it bulged inside her throat before spitting it out again. “That’s it, suck it down, suck it clean, show me your talent for being a whore, one of your natural callings. Yet now you calling is to serve me, to pleasure me, to come on my fingers, my tongue, my toys, until I afford you respite to rest, until I am ready to sunder your flesh with my own again and draw forth the moans and whimpers and grunts which play upon my ears like the choicest melody.” spat Cersei, relentlessly pounding away with her fingers.

Leaning over the woman, she kissed her back, her shoulder blades, then her neck as she worked he lips back around to her ear. "That's it, give into your inner whore, embrace the lust, the pleasure that you know no man is capable of providing for you. Serve your Queen with your flesh, service her needs with the soul of a slut which buns within you." she told Dany. With both hands buried inside the girl she could feel every movement of he drenched and twitching insides, slowing down and holding off when she knew that Dany might be approaching another climax. Torturing her by pushing her to the edge, then staving off any release. Keeping her dancing along the precipice for what seemed like an eternity. "Now Daenery’s, mother of Dragons, declare yourself to me. Tell me that you are mine. Tell me that your flesh, your body, your soul is bonded to that of your new queen, you new sister. Tell me and you may come when the final words of your loyalty and devotion to me and the people have spilled from your lips. You can come when I have your moans of agreement ringing in my ears." she hissed.

Daenerys never stopped. Never once did she hump madly back into the assorted fingers and beautiful works of Cersei Lannister. Her taut stomach muscles tensing and clenching. Her abs burned as she tried to hold herself in the correct position for the woman to finger both of her deliciously hot and dripping holes. Her asshole was aflame with pain but with a deep burning baseline of pleasure whilst her cunt was nothing but a white hot inferno of twitching pleasure and neural links firing off to demand more and more pleasure as every finger delved into a deeper recess into body. Her little nipples terribly hard as they swung underneath her athletic body.

"I'm yours! I'm yours sister!" She intoned as the white dots began to cloud her vision. Feeling the last, beautiful orgasm building. It was screaming itself to the gods and praying that it would be the last one of the night. She doubted that she would be able to survive much more throughout the night If Cersei Lannister returned with more exotic and expensive toys. Not even Dany had seen these wares.

"I am yours! I am your now and forever! Till the end of days I will service your cunt, your mouth! Your tits, your everything!" The woman shuddered out. Her eyes rolling back as she turned her mouth to catch Cersei's for but a second.

"I am your family, your sword, your shield...I am your Dragon!" She moaned. Her cunt holding firm onto the womans fingers as she approached that last little peak of orgasm that was needed. To seal her soul into servitude. Or joint ownership. The deals weren't exactly in stone yet.

"Make me come! Cersei Lannister, Queen of the Andals and First Men! Protector of the Realm! Make your dirty little Targaryen whore cum and I shall forever serve you faithfully!" She screamed. The Dragons were circling the keep now. Deep wings flapping and shaking the very building as they lent their roars to Danys confession.

"I am yours! Cersei Lannister, my Queen! My sister!" She cried.

Cersei's hand was buried to the wrist in Dany's cunt now, the fingers feasting on the dipping heat which bathed them. At the same time she devoted the requisite attention to the girls impossibly tight ass, which had not been totally destroyed by whatever adventures she had experienced on the way here. Cersei savoured the feel of her, drank in the heady scent of her gushing cunt, while occasionally leaning in to taste her sweat and lick at her skin. She let the sensations of dominance and control wash over her and blend with those of admiration and lust, a deep desire to fuck and fuck the younger girl until the whole world fell away and there was only Dany and the exquisite moans and whimpers which could be wrought from the writhing heated mess of flesh which was impaled by her fingers.

"I want to suck on your nipples, bite them, tug then away from your tit until they fight free to bounce back against your taut young flesh." hissed Cersei into Dany's ear. "But that would mean I would have to move one of my hands, form your tight little ass, or your sucking cunt... you wouldn't want that would you? I know you wouldn't. You want to come on your queens fingers like the wanton filthy little whore you are. You want to be her personal slut, you want others to look upon you and never know the truth, the truth of your soul that burns with that of a obedient, fuck hungry little wench who wants only the bliss and ecstasy that can come form serving her queen." she gasped, shifting her hand around so that now she merely fucked her with a few fingers, while binging her thumb to bear mercilessly against her clit. She moved up to grind against Dany, her soaking slit leaving streaks of her fuck juice against the girls quivering ass cheeks as her hands worked frenziedly to fuck her into a bliss and pleasure induced fever.

After Dany's confession Cersei smirked, arrogance and confidence mixed with genuine admiration and lust fuelled satisfaction. She bit at the girls lower lip as she turned to kiss at her lips, forcing her mouth into hers, tongue fucking her for a few gasping moments as time slowed and her fingers stilled within Dany's flesh as she indulged herself with girls plump lips. Gasps and moans filling the room before she resumed her relentless assault on her mound. "Yes.. yes... you are mine... AUUhhhNNhh.. I'm coming you little... AUuhhHhh." she felt he cunt weep out onto Dany's ass, the hot fluids seeping down into the girls ass cack and flood across her cunt lips. The hot juices only served to allow he fingers to slide back and forth faster and faster. Ignoring her own violent and blisteringly blissful climax, she continued to brutally service the girls slit, fingers sliding about with precision, teasing, plunging, stretching as her thumb circled and tormented the throbbing clit beneath Dany's hood, Her thumb shivering against the folds needed to transfer just the right amount of irresistible force and pressure to the nub to drive an orgasm out of the youthful dragon mother. "Ahhuhh... fucking come.. come now." Cersei's words strangled and gasping as she bucked a little against Dany's juice smeared buttocks.

Her tits mashed into Dany's back as she leaned into her, her writhing body undulating against her as she folded into her back and delivered a final unrelenting attack on her slit and ass, designed to show no quarter in its mission to draw forth a harsh orgasm from her already fuck battered body. He moans flooded into Dany's ears, her body shaking as it fought through the ecstasy to continue drilling into Dany's body until the girl was forced to obey her self confessed soul mate. Hot breath and spit coated Dany's shoulder, neck, throat as Cersei sucked and licked and kissed at her. "You claim you serve your queen well? Then fucking come for me Dany. Come, fucking… Auuhh... fucking come my little slut of a sister. Prove you are mine..." she gasped out.

In the confusion and mind blurring waves of her crashing orgasms, the woman was absolutely ruined already. Her mind was whitewashed with orgasmic bliss. Feeling like her pussy and arse were being ripped apart, she was bulldozed into the pillow. Over and over and over again as her orgasms came roaring along. Her entire body was wracked with pleasure, with terrible and wonderful curses of bliss raging through her form. Her entire form was being torn off of the elemental plane. It was a beautiful feeling as she reached back. Feeling Cersei's fingers digging into her cunt and into her rear end. Her tits were aflame and every brush of her nipples against the soft sheets below triggered off another mini-orgasm.

She was broken.

The Dragon Queen had finally given up. Unable to try and even think of her own name. Only able to serve her new Mistress in every total way.

"I am yours! Yours yours yours! My Queen! My sister! My love!" She bellowed aloud. Tears of joy beading at her eyes. And finally, she came one last time. Clenching hard around the Blondes hands as she dropped.

Her mind was broken, twitching and shuddering in a final orgasmic bliss, she passed fully out.

It seemed she'd been fucked literally into oblivion, and would need a while to recover.

The negotiations had seemed to go well though!

Cersei stood up with the air and manner of a victorious queen. Yet she held a feeling in her heart which was more than simple smugness, more than the simple satisfaction of having dominated a victim. There was a chance here, more so than she had with her brother, to form a genuine bond which would not require her to be subservient or agreeable or even obedient. She was certain that with the right guidance, Deanery's could be persuaded to do away with all of the annoying men in her life and give herself to her Queen. Cersei. According to her sources and those she had tortured and bribed, Jon Snow had almost died twice already, being rescued from his fate both times by women. One a twelve or ten year old or something!? It would be easy enough to ensure his death by simply letting him rush forth to battle evil.

The wretched dwarf was another matter, likely he already had plans afoot to bend and twist things regarding Dany, when she returned from the palace. If she returned of course, better to keep her here where Cersei could exert the controlled needed to ensure that her new love could not be swayed away from the true and rightful course her life deserved.

She slid off the bed, sucking and licking at her cum stained fingers as she admired Dany's form. "Follow me when you are ready, through here." she told the girl, leaving her with a playful stinging slap to her ass which marked her with Cersei's fading palm print. She moved away through a curtain of lace and down a short corridor to her baths. A spacious bathing area of stone edged pool and pillars awaited, with the water and accessories brought to her by servants, blinded by bands of cloth about their yes to deny their unworthy flesh the sight of hers. Of course, beneath the bands of cloth their eyes had been plucked out, just in case, with only the most loyal and dedicated chosen, ones who knew their way around that pool by touch, smell and memory. She made a note to tell Dany that they had been blinded by fate or war or birth, of course, rather than on a whim to shield her modesty... the city had seen quite enough of her without her permission, only those worthy would ever see it again.

She slid into the pool and found a corner to lean back against, warm water and soaps bubbled about her as she relaxed, letting the steam and liquid clean away the sinful secretions of her sordid and wanton fucking. Her thoughts naturally returning to the fuck addicted little harlot, who masqueraded as mother of Dragons, causing her hands to idly play with her nipples as the water lapped against them... and her clit as a hand rested on her thigh beneath the surface. Two sightless men and women moving carefully about to keep the water hot and the air flow pleasant.

Daenerys fully passed out for a few seconds. Panting and gasping on the bed as her mind went through a full, hard reset. Cycling itself back into normality. Her dopamine levels dropping, her cunt still oozing fluids but at a lesser pace. She was settling back down.

Then the slap jolted her back awake. Eyes shooting open with a pleasured moan. She was broken, but recovering, and twisted her head to watch the delightfully retreating rear end of the blonde escaping away. Her Tattoo's shifting with her steps. The bloom on her back fluttering in the breeze, the birds exploding into flight as she left.

"Fuck..." Whimpered out the girl finally. Alone and sore. Aches filling her body as she slid herself to the side of the bed, placing two tentative feet on the ground, only to find her knees buckling. Collapsing onto the cold stone. Usually the sign of weakness would bring her to a rage...but this time, a happy little laugh escaped her lips as she tugged at the bed and struggled to her feet on shaky legs.

Not even Drogo had managed to ruin her so badly she couldn't walk...

Swiping a goblet of wine to fortify herself...and then maybe a second one for good measure, the girl spent a minute sorting her hair back into it's white splendour. Combing out the knots and carefully winding it back into one long braid that ran down her back, the two spirals descending down her face accentuating the look before she tried her best to follow Cersei. Her hand gently ghosting over the still stinging arse.

Entering the corridor, she gently looked over the long tapestries and lace, heading towards the ever growing humidity of the bathhouse. Her secretions staining her legs and her entire body aflush with red marks of their 'fun'.

The servants moved eerily, silent, bowed and totally confident. It was stunning to watch the blind move around. A thousand thoughts fired through Dany's head, she knew that these servants were products of Cersei's cruelty at a glance...but instead of revulsion. She found only quiet respect. The Queen was a terrifyingly powerful woman...as well as cunning.

"I assume you blinded these people?" She asked gently as she paced around the lip of the bath. Watching as a woman poured a new jug of heated water into the bath.
"I'm impressed..." She said with a smile, leaning in to gently rest a hand on the womans shoulder and slipping the cloth up to reveal her eye. Surgical, not cruel...well done.

With another pat, to indicated for the woman to continue, she descended into the water, watching Cersei playing with herself. It was a beautiful sight which could only make Dany smirk.
"A good idea...I'll have to send for the same thing to happen at my baths in Meereen..." She mused. Perhaps the Queens power was rubbing off on her already...Dany just slid into the water and settled across from the blonde as her skin was cleansed of their sweat and secretions.
"My Queen..." She purred gently. "Feels odd to say it...but oh so right at the same time..."

"What a terrible thing to say about your Queen, I'm shocked that you immediately leap to such a conclusion! Have you not fed the unworthy to your dragons yourself? Commanded them to incinerate without thought or reason, indiscriminately? We both have our ways of dealing with those who displease us, but I will bear in mind your needs as well as my own. You will find no shortage of people who deserve to be burned in the righteous fires of the Queen of Westeros and her Queen's hand." replied Cersei with a confident smirk as she looked up, tracking the movements of Daenery's as she entered the bathing area. She moved her arms up to either side of her, shifting in the water until her nipples broke the surface for a moment, two rock hard nubs which were not diminished at all by the water. Her fingertips played along the stone edge of the pool, until they came to rest upon a goblet which she carefully lifted and brought to her lips, daring a mouthful as she stared at the alluring and naked form of her enamoured dragon mother.

"I applaud your being impressed, rather than offended. I confess I did not carry out such actions personally. I leave it to the expects. A Queen should never dirty her hands with such work unless it's absolutely necessary." she smiled. "If I am going to get my hands dirty, then I prefer to use them for far better tasks, and on far more engaging individuals." she told Dany. "What took you so long? You look like you can barely walk." she added with a wider grin as she licked her lips. "Like you've been fucked senseless and liked it. You did like it, didn't you Dany. I know when a girl's moans are real and when they are fake, and the juices which poured from your pussy like a fine wine from a bottle, they tell the truth that a girls lips may deny." she added. Dany's pleasing flesh drawing her constant gaze now, wherever she moved her motion was scrutinized, admired, craved.

"It sounds perfect to me." she replied as Dany called her Queen. "You have embraced your destiny, claimed your birthright to serve the people in the best way possible. We only need to dispose of any who would deny you this, any who would try to twist your thoughts to their own wicked misogynistic agenda's. Only then will you truly be free." she told Dany. "For now though, come here. Why do you feel the need to be so far away from your Queen, from someone you are so clearly enamoured with? Come, it's nothing to be ashamed of. There is no sin in treasuring, craving, desiring the touch of another’s flesh. A Queen should not have to rule completely alone, nor should she have to spend by herself that is better spent with another." she commanded in a soft alluring voice. "True power and strength comes from knowing when to act and when to surrender. There is no shame in surrendering to something you know to be right, to be true, to be what you have needed and been destined for since birth. You have been held back by the misbegotten ideals of the men in your life, men who sought to bend you to their will, now your future is bright, sharp, focused." she told her. "Your future is with me, at my side, forging a new world that satisfies us, not them." she scowled a little.

"Who would you like to dispose of first?" she said, beckoning Dany closer.

Dany just gave a snort at Cersei's feigned shock as she slipped into the water, spotting an identical goblet of wine that her fingers carefully plucked from the side of the pool as she sensually and gracefully slid through the water, closer over to the blonde. Their legs touching, Dany's feet sliding up and down the soft legs of the older blonde as she considered her courses of action, her tactics, strategy and general focus on what to do next in her life.

For all Dany could remember, her upmost and primary goal was always to end up sitting on the Iron Throne, with whatever usurper on it to be mounted on a spike at the gates of Kings Landing, but now Dany had a different prerogative. She was going to have to rewrite her destiny, to finally take control of who she was, and who she wanted to be. Cersei's honeyed words were true...for her entire life Daenerys had followed the mad words of her now dead brother. The mad Targaryen...the 'Dragon'. He was dead, but his prophecy guided the woman throughout her life. Only upon finally arriving at the Red Keep did she realise...power wasn't something she wanted. It was something she needed, and the most sure-fire way of attaining and retaining that power was to throw her lot in with the Golden haired Lannister. Sure, it was going against all of her morals and primary drives...but who cared when you had the firepower of two dragons less than ten seconds away at all times.

Looking back to the blinded servants, the woman could only grin as her plans were slowly scribbling into her mind.

Being too close to Cersei was starting to affect how she thought.

"The little one...that little monster..." She said quietly. Her breasts floating gently on the surface of the water as she sipped at the wine, Her braid floating in the water as her nipples stiffened in anticipation for her next words.

"I think you should call your experts again for some help dealing with him..."

"You want him blind and stunted, I'm impressed by your flashes of logic and your sense of justice and well deserved punishments." replied Cersei, just as I'm impressed by how well you have kept yourself during your enforced exile from these lands. Your body is enticing, not like the flaccid flesh of those who have overindulged on power and feasted on far too many banquets, like the old king who ruled here. Of course the main reason for that is that this..." she gestured to Dany, stroking a hand down from her face, to her breasts and to that which lay beneath the surface, "Is one of our very best weapons against men. I'm sure that they all lie awake at night, jerking themselves hard, thinking about what they can do, what they can say to get their hands on flesh as perfect as yours. Sadly they lack what it takes to lay claim to such a prize." she smiled serenely, taking another sip as she watched Dany help herself to the other goblet.

"I have other experts of course, genuine ones who have artistic talent. I think you should have your skin adorned with some art, something dragon like, perhaps some wings on your back? Certainly something else to show that you are bonded to me, perhaps something which matches one of mine." she suggested. She smiled as Dany ran her feet up and down her legs, toes stroking against her calves and ankles. She reached over, goblet in one hand, Dany's tit in the other as she grasped it, her thumb teasing across the nipple as she gently squeezed it beneath the surface. "Then again it's going to be all about finding the time, in between assembling armies and guiding the others around us into the correct courses of action. Most of the time I confess I'm going to be thinking about what i'm going to be doing to you." she informed Dany. Moving her hand up to her throat.

Her thumb caressed Dany's lips, teasing her lower lip down before grazing her teeth then returning to her throat and neck. "What are you going to tell your people about us? As far as mine are concerned you will be sworn in as my Hand, loyal to the people pf Westeros, loyal to their Queen, desperate to serve the lands at my side. Alas there is room for only one at my side, so you will need to control those who want to join you in your heady ascent, even the female pirate Captain you employ." she insisted with a casual air. "Right now though I feel myself becoming aroused again. You have an almost infernal and devilish air about you, one that incites a person to the most sinful and wretched thoughts. I feel I should take you on a tour of my... 'incarceration rooms' in the basement of this place. There is much pleasure to be had in certain items which others might only associate with pain." she mused idly.

She placed her goblet down, reaching out to stroke her fingers along Dany's hair. She began to toy with the braid, then brought her other hand across. Rising up to stand, water streamed down her body, her breasts perky and her nipples erect as she leaned over and fumbled for a few moments before releasing Dany's hair, watching the strands fall loose then separate in the water, some floating free others matting themselves to Dany's flesh. "I had such hair at one time, your's reminds me of how mine was once. Anyone else and I would cut off their head for such teasing and disrespect, as though they were goading me, mocking me... but you..." she trailed off in thought, "With you I like it. I want to see it. You will wear if down and free when you are with me. I like your long hair." she leaned in to kiss Dany, savouring a long sweet connection between their lips. Her tongue licked the girls lower lip as she parted. "You are a depraved and sick little whore, aren't you Dany?" she whispered. "You don't have to pretend to be the paragon of virtue we both know you aren't, not around me. You can indulge yourself however you like. Tell me, tell me your desires."

Daenerys was enjoying the gentle relaxation of the bath. High up in the Queens personal tower, guarded by Queensguard, a walking undead mountain of a man, an army of servants and regular soldiers. Never mind the legions of men outside of the city, both unsullied and Lannister, as well as the hundreds of ships in the harbour.

Oh, and the dragons.
Don't forget the dragons.

So all in all, it was all quite interesting really. Daenerys meanwhile lay in a warm, steamy bath with the most beautiful woman she'd seen in her entire life, a dry cup or arbor red in her dainty fingers and a warm tingling searching up through her cunt at ever electrical touch of the woman's foot or finger. Just being in the Queens very presence seemed to be enough to intoxicate the white haired woman into throes of passion. She was addicted, after only a few hours.

She was comfortable and let her mind wander. Listening to her questions, her ideas, her entire ideology was interesting.
"Tattoo's...Now that seems interesting...the dragon heads? Perhaps a lion fucking a dragon...that'd be apt..." She teased playfully, a hint of humour in her eye as she downed the rest of her wine. Placing the cup to the side, knowing a servant would be around soon to fill it.

"Wings...I like the wings..." She whispered again gently before raising an eyebrow at the womans idea of the 'Incarceration Rooms'.

"Now they sound interesting...We could put the Starks down there...Sansa our whipping bitch...The other one...the younger could be broken with sufficient force...she'd make a cute cupbearer." Added the woman with a wiggling finger to her devious plan. Already starting to plot the downfall of dynastys, to destabilise the entire kingdom, to break the clay and roast it in dragonfire, only to raise new bastions of loyalist families in their places.

"A paragon of Virtue? Is that how they see me..." She purred as the kiss ended. Letting Cersei play with her silvery strands. "I was sold to a horselord in charge of an army of savages the month I hit puberty. I was raped daily for the first few years, and then realised that the big bastard seemed to like it when I was on top...then after that. He died, I had a stillborn baby born of evil which had a forked tongue and scaly skin. I survived by killing, sacrificing and murdering my way through the red wastes, over the Dorthraki plains, over the seas and finally into your own kingdom...the only reason people love me is because I'm young and I freed a few slaves...also the dragons. They help." Purred the woman as she floated closer to Cersei, her lips ghosting over the womans as she spread the older womans legs.

"I shall keep my hair...I shall keep it down...but my victories will be in my braids. I will keep my barbarian hordes, I will keep my power...but I have bent my knee...you are my queen, and I shall die for you." Whispered the woman. Licking up Cersei's neck to affirm the declaration.
"But I want to hurt...I want to hurt people and command. To do whatever the fuck I want." She growled out with a steely look in her eye.

"I am not the Mother Of Dragons and the Savior of the people. I am your hand. I am the rider of Dragons and Lion alike...and I will kill any who stand in our way." The young woman spat out venomously.

"Do dragons have any natural predators? You wouldn't have thought it... but apparently their mothers do." smirked Cersei, entwining some strands of Dany's hair about her fingers, playing with them idly as she lounged in the water next to the woman. She had no concern about the servants in the room speaking of their conversations, after all their tongue had vanished rapidly after their eyes had been plucked from their skulls. She had left them their hearing though, after all having servants who could not hear and obey your commands was quite pointless. The mention of acts of debauchery being etched onto her flesh interested her. "How depraved. Perhaps something more literal though. Perhaps a picture of myself, fucking you from behind with a phallus strapped and nestled into my cunt." she said, the word cunt perfectly enunciated to make it sound as depraved and crude as possible. "Or the small of your back adorned with an image of my spread thighs as you feast on the juices from my pussy as they weep out in joyous rapture at your attentions?" she offered, both comments with twisted grins as she toyed with the sick ideas. "Then again they are permanent, perhaps something more sedate like mine." she continued to muse.

"The Starks? Having access to those little whore's would be highly amusing. I'm sure that Jon Snow would be far from happy to know that Sansa and that other one were in my clutches. I confess that red hair can be alluring, but the only orgasms I would be able to wring forth from my flesh with those two would be instigated by hearing their genuine screams of agony. They don't deserve the pleasure of my touch, simply the agony of having their wretched holes stretched to breaking point by Sir Gregor or some of the Nubian slaves procured from the South, each of them hung like a Donkey, or so I've heard." she nodded approvingly. It was remarkable how quickly the mother of Dragons had succumbed to her new reality, embracing things which Cersei would have thought impossible within only a matter of an hour or so. The true nature of a whore always bubbling to the surface when she had been properly fucked.

Cersei listened to her as she drifted between her legs, declaring the trials she had endured on her way here. "Remarkable, a fascinating tale and confession. I see that I have been painted only half the picture when it comes to you Dany. What some might call a wicked and wretched soul, if they heard such a tale, is really only the sensible and rational approach of a person flung into such unreasonable situations. You paint a picture of a powerful woman desired by all, who has finally realised that her true calling is to serve by the side of one who will not chastise her for her ruthlessness, or her murderous behaviour, but will nourish it, encourage it and supplement it with a superior ruthlessness all of her own." she nodded approvingly.

"Will you now? You'll kill all who stand in our way?" Cersei gave a smirk as Dany told of her plans and ideas with regards to their enemies. "You will be able to kill those on the field, but in the courts, in the political arenas, sometimes stealth and subterfuge are what is needed. Together we will be quite unstoppable you murderous little slut." she agreed, moving both hands to the woman cheeks, pulling her in for a kiss, tilting her head and forcing her tongue into Dany's hot wet mouth, slashing it between her lips to feast within. She pulled back after a few minutes, only when satisfied with the heat of her searing lips. "The thought of you killing in my name makes me wet. I will know every time you do so, I will feel it. Every-time you strike someone down in my name I will soak myself with delight, shiver in anticipation. I want you to know that every soul you send to hell will make my orgasms all the more intense when you are finally rewarded for your wildness with a fuck." she grinned.

As Dany finished spitting out her declaration, Cersei kissed her again, claiming that mouth for herself. "Now tell me what your cunt wants." she grinned unashamedly. "What your flesh desires. I know what your sick depraved mind wants when it comes to your need for killing, now tell me about your other needs you little slut." she commanded. "I want to watch you torture some wretched slut, fucking destroy her while I fuck you from behind. I want to watch while you kill for me, show you the pleasure it will bring us both. I want to be sure that you truly are a twisted sister who embraces her calling."

Daenerys was lost. The heady mix of victory, wine and lust all were rushing to her head as she declared her fidelity in the most unabashed and probably most unorthodox way during the entirety of the seven kingdoms. Nude, drunk, in a bathhouse talking about how she would suit a tattoo of the Queen of Westeros legs hiked up herself eating out the womans cunt. It was actually quite an impressive little mural in the womans mind. She knew of several artistans who would be able to pull off a magnificent feat...perhaps she should take Cersei with her. Really just to complete the posing for that particular custom order from the ink owner.

But then she was questioned some more, and that blood-lust returned. She hadn't experienced quite a deafening rush since her last battle north of the wall. Striking down the white walkers as they came in their thousands. It was total, unbridled power...perhaps she should try and have Cersei learn to ride Rhaegar. It'd be a novel experience she was sure...The two of them eating eachother out a thousand feet from the ground? Already Dany's mind was going into overdrive with the possibilities.

The suggestion about the starks was rather beautiful, the woman shuddering in delight as she thought of little mouthy Arya being split in half by the monster cock of the monster Queensguard. Or Sansa being filled in every hole constantly for two days solid. It was a most impressive little imagination going on in the white haired womans head. Her lips continued to work alongside the thoughts as she stroked Cersei's cunt deep in the water.

"I want you..." She growled out. "I want the power, to make cities burn at a glance, to take as many wives as I want, and to fucking lead my own destiny. No man shall lead me." The woman growled out. Gradually fingering the older blonde faster and faster.

"I want to make someone suffer for you...make them cry." She whispered, listening to one of the jugs being poured into the water.

"Let me show myself...let me murder and fuck a captive. Your choice...You are the subterfuge and stealth...I am the hammer my love." She whispered. Suddenly desperate for a battle, or something just to get into combat with another living beast. Needing to show her unbridled loyalty to the woman.

Cersei spread her legs beneath the water to accommodate Dany's fingers, as the girl began to enthusiastically stroke at her cunt, her expression one of satisfaction for the moment. She quickly shook her head however when Dany continued to speak. "Wives? I'm afraid that none may touch the Queens hand unless she permits it. If you believe that I am going to share you with some common trollops, then you are very much mistaken. Do you see me indulging with such trivialities as wives? Do you see me here tainting our union with sordid encounters and other men and women?" she growled the words out, as defiant and angry as any man. Her teeth clenched and she fisted a hand in Dany's hair, binding her white strands up in a fist as she drew the woman's face closer to hers. "You're family now. You're mine, my little Dragon riding bitch, understand? The queens hand does not give herself to wives. Fun with some nameless whore or a selected slut to punish might be acceptable or something to be considered, but a wife? Do not be under any illusion that such behaviour is completely unacceptable." she snarled, before licking Dany's cheek and claiming her mouth again. "I expect loyalty." she gasped into her mouth.

She grit her teeth and clenched down with her cunt muscles on Dany's fingers as they burrowed into her snatch beneath the waterline. The fit was narrow and tight, the sensations unusual as her digits worked away inside her at speed, the water above frothing into a bubbling foam from the salts and liquids which milled within the bath waters. "Well, well, well, you are a nasty little bitch when you want to be aren't you? Did you have someone in mind for this wanton display?" grunted Cersei through her clenched teeth. She moved a hand beneath the water, placing it against Dany's as she fucked her slot with her fingers, resting it there as she moved her other hand to the back of the woman’s neck, still bound up in her long platinum strands. "And you don't fuck captives, you rape them, you humiliate them, you stain and soil them with your juices and force them to take a hard fucking that they normally would sicken at the thought of. Fucking is reserved for your Queen, love making is reserved for your Queen... defiling and desecration is given to your enemies my dear." she explained through a twisted grin.

Staring into Dany's eyes she could see the same murderous potential as resided within herself, it was exhilarating, though it reminded her to keep an eye on the woman, lest she end up as a snack for one of her pets. "I'm not sure though. Do you have it in you to fuck someone hard and long? Do you have the ability to pound away in someone, to stretch them out, to mark their flesh and make the scream in pain and pleasure as you expose their inner whore and they finally discover just how much they like to be taken by force?" he hissed, closing her thighs on Dany's hand as she finger banged her slot. She dragged her face down close to the water, almost forcing it beneath the surface. "Show me, fucking show me how hard you can fuck me. Fuck me harder you little bitch. I want to feel you in my ass, my cunt, your teeth on my tits, your breath on my throat." she commanded, a growling dominance invading the baths as she wrestled with Dany's head as her cunt squeezed at the digits which were currently violating its depths.

*Fade to Black*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom