Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Neighbor (Junko and Lipslikemorphine)

lipslikemorphine

Super-Earth
Lia had lived in this neighborhood all her life, watched the others come and go, no one ever staying very long. Except for one house stayed empty all the time. The grass was over grown, weeds took over the sidewalk and driveway. No one ever took care of that house. Yet for some strange reason someone was moving in. There were moving trucks outside, and people were unloading things that obviously belonged to a woman into that house.

Lia spotted the woman, and boy was she beautiful. Lia definatly wanted to meet this woman. She ran inside and changed into some blue cut off jeans and a purple tank top, she pulled her long red hair back in a pony tail and ran over to ask the lady if she could do some yard work and help her get settled in.

Ivy reached into her new house, she just graduated and got off a very bad relationship. She sighed as the man did not knew where to place her stuff, "NOT THERE", she screamed and pointed at the corner of the room, she continued to scream her heart out to the movers. She did not had to worry about money, she was very rich because of her fathers death, but she was not the one who would take that, she wanted to earn that money. She sighed and looked at the house, it needed some work, but it was nothing she could not handle, if any case she would simply contract someone to do the yard work and make the decorations of the house. One thing she did do, was buy the house, she got a cheap prize because of it's conditions.

She looked back as she heard a voice, a woman's voice, "oh hello, you live here? and sure, I mean if you want to, I can pay you". She smiled and nodded at her, as she went back to scream at the man moving the things at her house. She sighed, she started work in four days and she still had a lot to do.

Lia stood in front of the woman and looked around watching all the movers sort of stumble to get things set up. They had no idea where to put anything, but lucky for this lady, Lia knew these movers. Had grown up with them, helped them out a few times. "Hey boys! Listen up. Read what it says on the side of the boxes, if it says living room, put it in the LIVING ROOM! If it says kitchen put it in that white room with the refrigerator! You know? The thing where all the food is suppose to be!" Lia laughed when the boys quickly started doing things right. "Sorry about that ma'am. They aren't the brightest, but they sure try." Lia looked back out at the yard. "The yard won't take too long. Oh by the way, I'm Lia."

She sighed as she heard the woman speak besides her, a grin forming on her mouth. She looked at the boys doing things right for a change and turned for the first time to see the girl. She looked great, she was slim with perfect body for her, "yea...ahem....Ivy". She smiled and looked at the man moving the stuff then back at her, "there is a machine to cut grass on that truck, tell the boys to take it out. It cost me big money so I guess it's a good machine I do not know much about that". She smiled and sighed, it was once of those cars that cut grass, it was of the most expensive mark so the lawn should be done easily with that. "After you are done, I can invite you to a glass of wine, if these people ever get things right", with that she rushed to the man helping them move the stuff.

Lia watched as Ivy walked away to help the boys organize her stuff. Lia could feel her core burning with desire, but she didn't know how Ivy would feel about that sort of thing. Lia quickly shook the thought out of her head and walked towards the truck. She turned towards one of the boys. "Hey Mark, pull out Ivy's lawn mower for me, I need to get started right away." Lia winked at Mark, he certainly knew what was on Lia's mind, but he pulled out the lawn mower anyway. "You need to be careful sweetie." Mark whispered to her. "Me careful? When have I ever been anything but careful?" She asked sarcastically as she climbed aboard the lawn mower and drove it over to the grass. When Lia started it up it just made a decent humming noise, nothing too loud. It was a good lawn mower that's for sure. Lia quickly got the job done, both the front and back yard in a matter of minutes. When she finished she parked the lawn mower next to the garage and walked inside. Her body was covered in sweat and her hair was a little messy, but other wise she looked just as beautiful as before.

She sighed as she finally saw that the house was slowly coming to look like a house. She went to the kitchen and started making some tea, two big cups, one for her and one for Lia. She looked at a paper and starting mixing some ingredients she was doing Japanese style tea, the family secret. She smiled looking at the finished tea and tested it, "perfect" she placed the tea on the other side of the table and sat. She looked very beautiful, she had light pink hair that she painted herself, the hair was short and it almost always covered one of her eyes, her body was very well built, it was obvious she spent countless hours on the gym. She smiled and watched the movers starting to move the most hard stuff as the other girl entered the house, "there is the tea, thank you for your help".

Lia wiped the sweat from her forehead and then sat down at the table. She took a small sip. It tasted delicious. "You are welcome." She looked at Ivy and smiled, looking over the woman's very built body, and beautiful hair and eyes. She could feel her body wanting her, but knew she had to wait before making her move. Didn't want to scare her off.

Back
Top Bottom