Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Couples, groups, incest, and more; mostly modern

nyunite2

Super-Earth
A bit about me:
My availability does vary, some days I'll be online all afternoon and can give you a good back-and-forth, other times I'm swamped with work and might only give a few posts a week, so flexibility on your part is appreciated. I'm open to either of us playing characters of any gender, though in most cases you and I will be playing at least one female and male character, respectively. I prefer PM's or emails; I can do threads. I've recently discovered DISCORD works well for rp'ing. More than happy to use this medium if you wish. I'm open to more extensive discord plays with multiple channels for characters, plot, OOC discussion etc., but it's certainly not a requirement.

I'm a literate roleplayer, in that I don't make many grammatical errors and try to give detailed responses. I can give responses ranging from one to five paragraphs.

Dislikes: I find anything violent to be a major turn off. Also, extreme submissiveness does not interest me. I'm not too caught up in dom/sub/switch dynamics, but am becoming more open to these themes. Also, please, only characters within the age limits of the site!

Likes: I love good descriptions, particularly of visual appearance. I like using pictures, either of celebrities, models, or amateurs, but I don't really like anime pictures. I don't go for supernatural stuff very much. I prefer realistic roles set in the present, particularly for incest and taboo roles. That said, I'm open to more urban or rural settings, and will entertain different historical eras. My favorite themes are bisexuality, incest, inter-racial, experimentation/pushing boundaries, voyeurism, exhibitionism, sexy clothes/outfits, multiple characters, multiple partners, and age differences.

As for plot/smut ratio, I would say 50:50 is a good estimate, but I'm not beholden to that. If you define smut as literally just the sex, then it's probably less. I find the buildup much more interesting than the "genital gymnastics." That said, sexuality is the main theme and topic of all of these plots. I'm not as interested in writing a story in which the sex is just incidental.

Regardless of characters or kinks, I do like some PLOT. Even though my rp's may seem mostly smut, I've found simply moving from one sex scene to the next gets boring. Let's build some tension, and then resolve it with some hot sex.

My favorite types of female characters include:
-Temptress: Women with a strong sexual desire, fully capable of seducing initially reluctant men, especially ones in high positions with a lot to lose, potentially.
-Hesitant Nymph: Possibly a more mature woman (though not necessarily), with an untapped sexuality. Open to a slow path towards corruption, led by a man in her life.
-Enabler: Similar to above, but more reluctant. Goes along with her man's perversions to keep him happy, bust discovers some of her own in the process. The most submissive of these types.

Guys I'll play:
-Cocky lady's man: A brash guy who isn't easily discouraged. Will pursue, seduce, and corrupt women, especially if he's in a powerful position.
-Guilty conscience: A man with a secret desire. Will he act on his feelings? Will a woman get him to open-up?
-Loving perv: Similar to above, but more open about his feelings.

***PLOTS***

ROLEPLAY WITHIN A ROLEPLAY
I'm really taken with the idea of characters doing some sort of roleplaying within our story. I've been working on a few different scenarios.

1) There's a married couple in which the wife tries to spice things up by dressing younger in the bedroom, borrowing clothes, hairstyle ideas, and "looks" from their daughter. This could eventually develop into them acting out a dad/daughter roleplay, made even naughtier with the daughter still living under their roof. To add some drama to the scenario, perhaps the husband is caught between his wife and daughter (or stepdaughter, niece, younger neighbor etc.) who is experiencing some discord with the older woman. For example, mom was always the studious type and grew up to be a college professor, but her daughter is more the sorority/party type or athlete. Or mom is from a more stern, traditional background (immigrant perhaps), but her mixed-race daughter is more Americanized. Having the mom grapple with some reluctance over the taboo nature of their roleplay, as well as her own self-image and differing worldview from her daughter could be interesting.

2) Same as #1, but with yc being a struggling single mom and mc her well-off new boyfriend. Here, yc's could be motivated by the need to secure a man and financial stability at all costs, even if it means indulging his taboo fantasies. It could be fun to play with power dynamics, maybe she realizes the power the fantasy has over him and uses it to seduce him and get whatever she wants. Or she remains reluctant.

3) Same as #1 or #2, but non-incest. MC could be a principal at a school or college department chair, YC could be a teacher or coach or junior faculty, and the "other woman" could be an attractive student. This could also work as boss, employee, and intern.

4) Similar to above, but with younger characters emulating older ones. YC is dating MC, but MC admits that he has a bit of a crush on YC's mom (or other older woman in their lives). YC sets out to find new outfits, makeup, jewelry, etc. to pull-off the look of someone in her 30s/40s rather than teens/early 20s. This one could be paired with one of the above plots, which could lead to a lot of fun and humorous situations with each pair sneaking around, the two women trying to put on the perfect performance and not get caught in the process. Also potential for a little drama and jealousy (does dad want the daughter more than her now?...is the bf more interested in her mom?). It would be great if the two learned something about themselves in the process (mom learns to loosen up and have fun, daughter grows up a little) or improved their relationship with one another. I could also see this working with a single mom dating a single dad, who's son would be the daughter's bf.

PRECOCIOUS CRUSH
The "precocious crush" is a trope in which a younger, somewhat innocent character develops a crush on an older character in which an actual relationship would be inappropriate. Usually it's someone crushing on a sibling's friend, neighbor, upper classmate, etc. I'd like to play this out with the relationship actually being consumated (for reasons that we can discuss). Ideally younger guy older gal, like a sister's friend or neighbor. Would really like to explore themes like naive and eager vs initially amused but disinterested, followed curious, maybe even a little guilty, or whatever else we can come up with. Some loosely fleshed-out plotsI have for this is as follows:

1) A woman in her early twenties is back in her home town after college, struggling to find a good job. Her long-time best friend has recently landed a dream job, leading to a lot of jealousy. With a lot of downtime, she starts to talk more to her best friend's younger brother, who happens to have had a crush on her for a long time. Eventually she hooks up with him, partly out of boredom, curiosity, and a desire to get back at her friend.

2) You've come along with our family on a beach vacation. I've had kinda a crush on you for a long time, but you've never been that interested, and besides, you would definitely not ever hook up with your best friend's little brother. But on vacation the two of you go out for a fun night but she ditches you when she meets a hot guy. You come back to the hotel feeling down on yourself and maybe a bit drunk and horny. Maybe I try to comfort you, maybe while feeling vulnerable we hook up.

3) Your character is having a big sleep-over/party while our parents are away, inviting several of your close friends (or teammates or whatever works for you). My character is again the annoying younger brother who's very curious about what all the hot older girls are up to. In this scenario, the various friends over the house would choose to flirt, tease, hook up with mine. Each girl would have a different personality and pursue different activities with mine. And of course all would be trying to keep things a secret from the sister, so they'd each be sneaking off to fool around illicitly around the house.

EXCHANGE STUDENT
An exchange student or refugee comes to live with a well-off family in the US. At first the student seems quiet, timid, and studious, overwhelmed by the experience of being in a new country so different from their conservative upbringing in their homeland. But, it turns out the student actually has a filthy mind and insatiable sexual appetite. They proceed to seduce every member of the family. This one could work with a male or female student, with one of us playing the student and the other playing the family members. This could be a fitting place for some dom/sub dynamics.

MMF
Related to the above plots, I really want to play two guys who are under the sway of one woman. Basically two younger guys with a huge crush on a woman, who would use their curiosity and inexperience to get everything she wants. This could include full-on threesomes and double penetration if you want, or just having one guy at a time with the other watching. I would really like her to push the two guys in directions that would otherwise be unwilling to go. This includes incidental touching but she could also tell them to kiss or more, for her pleasure. The guys would be reluctant (you know how young dudes can have hangups about their sexuality), but would give in because of the promise of having her. Eventually at least one of them might come to embrace his bisexuality. She could also push boundaries other ways: mild bondage, public sex, a little feminization behind closed doors. Maybe she's not even all that interested in sex some days, just likes having so much influence on the two. I'm picturing two guys in school and a slightly older female (neighbor home from college, supervisor at summer job, tutor, sister's friend). Could work with someone older too (teacher, boss, parent's friend). Open to an incestuous setup too, if that's your thing.

REVERSE AGEPLAAY
An older and younger partner act out a roleplay, but the older partner plays a younger character in the rp and vice versa. For example, a college student gets involved with a professor. In the bedroom though, the professor is instructed to dress up in college student clothes, act young, etc., while the student puts on professional attire and affects more sophisticated airs. This is just one example...any age gap pairing could work. I'm picturing a younger guy/older woman, but could go the other way too.

THE NEIGHBORS' DAUGHTER
A wealthy husband/wife are developing a naughtier relationship that eventually leads to a taboo threesome. I especially like the idea of "keeping up appearances": a seemingly upper class, perfect couple, happily married, beautiful home, golf & country club, etc. ... but behind closed doors, they are into something darker, like infidelity, light BDSM, and so forth. I feel that in the proposed social setting, our characters have certain behaviors expected of them as a well-off couple, and it would be fun to bend and break those rules...perhaps working additional characters along the way. Broadly, our couple develops an interest in attractive younger girl, maybe their neighbors' daughter. Perhaps they're intrigued by her because she's exotic, either due to her youth, race, accent, or some combination. I was thinking she could be high school, college, or early post-college aged. Each of us could court a relationship with her, perhaps sharing a fitness class or having her work an internship. Her parents would of course be our friends (or rivals?) so there'd be some tension, and maybe flirtation with them too as things develop. Other friends and co-workers could be added too. The neighbor's daughter could be young-ish (high school/college) in age, and from a different ethnicity - perhaps our characters, to keep up with the upper class theme, are stereotypical WASPs, whereas she might be more exotic (such as Asian/Filipina/Hispanic). Her parents should be in the picture too, as friends, but not close friends, of the couple. The wife could take a fitness class with her, and the husband get her an internship at his office: the two together would work on her and over time bring her into their lives. Over time, other characters can then feature.

COUPLES' CABIN
This is a fairly straightforward setup. Two couples (or more, if you prefer) spend the weekend at a cabin in the woods where the fireplace is warm, hot-tub steamy, and walls are thin. Over the course of the weekend, they all start to loosen-up and let go. This might include some voyeurism (listening/spying on the other couple); exhibitionism (showing off for the others); bi-play (girls and/or guys get friendly with one another); swaps; or group sex. I'd be ok with some jealousy, reluctance, or other drama if you want to spice things up too. I think it might be really fun to have the couples from different age groups. So like a mid-30s couple invites their post-college coworkers on a weekend trip of something like that. Different racial or class backgrounds would be cool too, though I don't go for inter-racial as an actual kink, more of just a natural occurrence.

MOVING TO THE CITY
A well-off suburban family relocates to the city for work. They give up their detached house and lawn for an apartment building downtown. What sexiness ensues from this change in setting? Some scenarios include:
-Thin walls. Keeping sex quiet so family/neighbors don't hear...or listening in.
-Watching. What's that couple who lives across the courtyard up to? Their blinds aren't closed all the way...
-The pool. So many fit people wearing swimsuits that would get them kicked out of the country club back home.
-Diversity. Black, white, Latinx, Asian, Queer...the city is home to all types. How do our characters feel about encountering them.
Spicing it up. The city is home to clubs and kinky organizations of all kinds, maybe some are looking for new members...

FAMILY VACATION
A family of four takes a trip to a lovely tropical resort. Mom and dad of course use the time to connect, while their teen kids are off on their own. Things change, however, when the kids walk in by accident and see everything, apologize embarrassed, and leave. What happens next? Do the parents keep going at it? Is one turned on by the exhibitionism of the moment? Or are they too embarrassed to continue? What about the kid(s)? Turned on? Interested in listening/seeing again? A new sexual awakening occurs, with incestuous temptations facing each family member.

"Vicarious incest." Two college students find themselves in a relationship and discover they both have a secret incest fantasy. I was thinking perhaps they each have a sibling (or siblings) that they have harbored a guilty crush on over the years. It could work with other family members if you prefer. The couple slowly begin to explore this kink. It could include simply talking about their fantasies with each other, sharing details of earlier experiences, using the sibling's name during sex, dressing-up/acting like them, or anything else you can think of. Basically this young couple uses the shared guilty pleasure of these desires to bring stronger relationship with one another. If you want to push boundaries further, we could explore what happens if one of the family members actually finds out what's going on. Or we could just keep it the couple's little secret.

CUCKQUEAN: A lot of my plots lend themselves to a "cuckquean" situation. Essentially, this involves a woman who is turned on by her partner having sex with another woman. She might simply watch, or just listen, or become more actively involved. It's not quite the same as a FMF threeway. The fact that the man is having another woman while the original partner is being denied or sidelined is part of the kink. It doesn't necessarily have to involve humiliation, though this is often included.

A few pairings I have in mind for this include:
Married couple decides to take on a much younger woman as lover. The wife realizes she has a cuckquean fetish she wants to explore, and of course the husband is intrigued. Some interesting plot movements could ensue. For instance, perhaps the wife thinks she will be fine with the arrangement, but actually becomes jealous during the act. Maybe the lover does things to the husband that the cuckquean herself never tried, and she can tell how aroused he is. Does this turn her on more, leave her humiliated, both? Maybe she did not think of herself as bi at first, but this starts to change when she watches. Is the other woman interested in her too? This could also include some ageplay/incest elements. Maybe the young woman they recruit is a neighbor, or friend of their daughter.

Alternatively, it could be a college couple exploring something new. An adventurous young women wants to develop her cuckquean interests and seeks someone out. Maybe it's a friend, roommate, or another student. If you are open to age differences, maybe they seek out someone older like a grad student, professor, or older co-worker. Or someone from a different race/ethnic/class background to add some interest. Similar themes of potential jealousy, boundary-pushing, mild humiliation, etc. are all in play.

Also open to other ideas surrounding this theme.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom