Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ironfang Invasion: [Erotic, IC]

Phaendar - Town Square:

The way the Priestess enphasized her cleavege, made Anja's eyes dart back down to it, which in turn made her stiffen once more, even if it was just a reflex, her mouth feeling dry already, her cheeks going bright red to match, but her sky blue eyes seemed to take a few more seconds to move away, at least this time around, there was a reluctancy there, she was been pulled without quite knowing what to do about it, or even if she wanted to do anything about it really

"I... well..." There seemed to be a little bit of doubt still before she cleared her throat, she had honestly come looking for something fun to do, exciting should be fun, she gave a shy smile and answered "Yes"

Even if she inmediately added...

"Not too exciting tho, just something fun to do, for starters?"

--Phaendar, The Taproot Inn--

Ah piss. Leilah was sure Jet was going to be mad at her for snapping at a customer. That thought seemed to be the perfect foothold for a quiet buzz of anxiety to slip past the distractions and settle into her mind. It contrasted nicely with the hum of dread that was beginning to well up at the realization that she might have just upset a wizard. Not that she had any reason to believe he would do anything to her, but if she were being reasonable right now she wouldn't have snapped at him in the first place. So now Leilah had two distinct and unpleasant feelings she didn't want to feel, grinding against each other in her mind like mismatched gears, with her caught in the middle.

She chased after him, a little frantic, her movements a bit sloppier and more erratic than before. She was aware at one point of the trio of metal rods that hung from her belt loop shifting against her hip, a sure indication that they'd brushed up against somebody as she made her way through the crowd. She tried not to think about it as she caught up to the wizard. She reached out for his shoulder, barely brushed it before yanking her hand back as if bitten, and stammered at him. "Look, I don', I didn't, I didn't mean to interrupt if you have business with, with Aubrin." She glanced back across the room at the ranger. "She's pretty drunk righ' now, though, so, so maybe wait until morning, yeh? Unless, you were lookin for a story, which, she tells better drunk anyway. But she, um, she's taking a, mm, you know a break from... tha'. So, I guess, I am sor' of interrupting. Sorry. Jus', try her again later? And... uh... okay. Tha'. Wha' I said."

This was absolutely not helping with the head grinding situation. That was, in fact, getting far, far worse, and Leilah was struggling to suppress a rising sense of panic. So, she did what she usually did in an uncomfortable situation. She ran. Rather than trying to weave or shove her way through the crowd, she leaped up on one of the long tables and sprinted across its length, hopping off the end nearest the door and bolting outside. She slammed the door shut behind her, then leaned against the wall by the doorframe and closed her eyes, trying to concentrate on her heartbeat and slow her pulse, if only a little. She doubted she had much time--she'd probably made quite a scene, and she didn't think she'd get much peace if she stayed this close. But she wasn't quite ready to go yet, either.

Lolka was walking aimlessly in the village, but following her previous thoughts it seemed prudent to visit all of the dwarven girls in town, to see if they maybe wanted to get together and use their tongue... at least gossipping if not worshipping. *Hm.. Lets start with the smith! She is a little hard working for my taste...* So, through the Town Square, Lolka first went into the Phaendar Trading Company. The sight of the orc-kind made her grab for weapon - but she has none on her... And as the small woman who seemed to flirt with the greenskin was more of a skinny halfblood, not a real dwarf, she did not felt the need to stop the unlikely pair.

"Kining Blondebeard! Your time has came... to come... get some beer, and be merry, lets us dwarven girls show these slowpokes how to have fun!" - Lolka said in the dwarven language.

Either with the smith, or without her, the priestess would be soon enough on her way to the Taproot Inn, trying to root out any and all dwarven females, paying for the first round - or more like getting them all some of the dwarven beer she was selling all day anyway.

Phaendar - The Trading Company:

The half-orc nods a little, grinning as he watches the halfling's freckled breasts bounce, almost as if done on purpose. He glances towards Kining for a moment before grimacing and setting down a heavy pouch of gold upon the counter, rolling his eyes as Kining snatches the thing, wordlessly. The dwarf smith almost immediately begins to count out each piece, glaring towards the half-orc in silent suspicion.

He speaks, gesturing towards a section of the shop farther away from Kining. "Sure am, hun. I suppose it would be, yeah. A few of the boys and I, we're uh... actually, uh... going to be meeting with a particularly, er... friendly local in a bit, if you're, uh... Interested."

"Catch my drift?" At that, the half-orc reaches for Lea's cheek, gripping tightly.

--

Lolka stumbles into the trading company soon after, though meeting with Kining is less than exciting. The older dwarf glares towards Lolka as she speaks, clearly somewhat annoyed by the sudden interruption.

"I don't make merriment, not today. Are you here to make a purchase or waste my time?"

Phaendar - Town Square:

As Anja continues to stumble and stagger through the conversation, Rhyna continues to smile, clearly charmed by her curious reactions. She takes notice of the dwarven woman's keen interest in her breasts, she steps forward, the scent of alcohol on her breath.

She whispers to Anja, still smiling cheerfully. "Well... for starters, you could buy me another drink, and one for yourself as well! I'll be meeting with some older boys from out of town in a bit, I wouldn't want to be late. You're free to come with me, if you like..."

"I think you'll get more of a view of these, among... other sights." At that, she uses her arms to push her breasts together a little more obviously, grinning cheekily.

Finally reaching the town square, now with Phyra on her arm, Linzi moved from table to table, chattering with her new found friend about the wares, and similar things she'd seen in distant towns and even foreign lands.

Phaendar - The Trading Company:

Lea barely suppressed a giggle as the seemingly cool half-orc seemed to stumble over his words at what she gathered was an admission he was going to visit a prostitute. She was hardly the type to mind such an admission but thought it funny that she would eagerly do for her own pleasure more than many prostitutes did for pay. "You don't say? Well I'm not local but I can be very friendly." She told him as she followed him to the more secluded corner of the Trading Company. She looked up at him as he gripped her small cheek firmly. She nearly melted at that touch, wondering if he could see in her big blue eyes just how much she adored a strong male willing to take what he wanted.

Phaendar - Town Square:

It was becoming increasingly hard for Anja to return her gaze to the Priestess' face, it had never been really easy for the young dwarven girl to talk to others, specially members of other races, even more those she couldn't help but feel attracted to, but the way Rhyna was acting, that confidence, or at least the lack of restrain she seemed to be exuding at the moment, maybe because of the alcohol, was entrancing in itself, so despite her better judgment, the young warrior found herself nodding, her heavy gauntled hand looking for her coin purse, gripping it to avoid from shaking, her voice however could not hide the barely contained excitement and a bit of anxiety in it as she asked "What do you drink?"

Last edited:
--Phaendar, Taproot Inn to Town Square--

It took Leilah nearly a minute to get her heartrate and breathing under control. Not that it did much of anything about the anxiety and mounting panic; she needed a distraction. And, while the massive crowds likely to be milling around the town square unnerved her, there was nothing to block out unwanted thoughts and feelings like sensory overload. Or booze, which they also had in abundance there.

Leilah took off running towards the loudest part of town, slowing down a bit as she drew closer to the crowds there. She made her way towards a stand that looked like they were selling drinks--Leilah didn't care too much what kind at the moment. Although she did her best to be careful, to not bump into anybody, it was hard when the people were so densely packed, when her nerves were so frayed, and when she was so fixated on her destination. It was a wonder she didn't bump into anybody before Anja, completely and literlaly overlooking the dwarf in the crowd until her bare toes banged up against armored leggings. She nearly tripped, catching her balance before she hit the ground--but not before her shoulder collided with Rhyna's. She spun to the side, tried to dart away from the sudden contact, only for her back to bump into somebody else's shoulder. Leilah lurched forward again, ducking behind the priestess, and tried once again to calm her heart before it burst in her chest.

Lolka wandered through the town square, from the Trading Company - who was not mich a company for anyone right then - to the Taproot Inn. She made a lazy circle ourside, then inside... for which she had to make way with a couple of "Coming through!... Make way!" shouts, and some "Sorry, fella!" as her round, pillowy bodyparts and occasionally her muscled arms pushed where was not enough space. Lolka was looking for dwarven girls, then a place for them to start drinking and gossipping, in the dwarven language, of course.

On her way, she tries to pick up Anja, and possibly Rhyna too, if she wanted to come... "Dwarven beer and gossip for girls! Maybe some more, and merriment!" Lolka invited them, also pulling them to het breasts, if they was not fast enough to step away from her friendly hug.

Phaendar - Town Square:

Stiff as she was, Anja was indeed not even close to fast enough to avoid the rather voluptuous Cleric that pretty much seemed to capture the poor and unaware young Warrior and bring her to that magnificent bossom, one which, even if not caught by surprise, Anja would have had a very hard time trying to avoid, even if just for completely different reasons

Been short, even for a Dwarf Girl, sometimes had its advantages, namely, now, been pressed, face first against those juicy, bouncy mounds, that pretty fair skinned face was now pretty much a tomato with silver blond hair, and there wasn't much she could really do about it, except of course, grip her money purse and follow Lolka's lead, wherever that took her...

Anja found herself swallowing hard and trying not to pass out against all that cleavege

Back
Top Bottom