Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Last of the Futas - Updated [NSFW]

solace

Supernova
This Thread focuses on a world where society has failed and the rules are a little unusual. Each post down below will represent a different theme or sequence of plots. Please note: one liners will not be accepted, whether to request play or during play.

A Few Notes About Roleplaying With Me

• While my ideas and plots may be a little unusual, please do not feel like you have to play it exactly as written. I am more fun with a partner when they change or even add to the plot to make it their own.
  • If you PM me, please let me know what you like and what you want to change, or please make it known that you are willing to help in the building process. I DO NOT ACCEPT ONE LINERS, either during the request or during play.
  • To go with the aforementioned, I do like detailed plays with face claims. One full sized paragraph is a must. Some of my own writing has been known to go up to 6 or 8 paragraphs.
  • I am going through an experimental kink phase. The only things I will not do are bestiality and scat. I also do not do furies...sorry.
  • Do not message me and get me excited about this awesome rp that we are ready to begin and then disappear. If you don't like my first post, then tell me so I can rewrite it!

Grim Dystopia: Last of the Futas

War and famine have destroyed the world as we know it. Population is at an all time low and more people are dying young. Eventually the last man will perish, due to a disease that targets only males. Only women are left. From the ashes, the women rebuild society in their image. No more war. No more hunger. To keep the human population alive, women have turned to creating a bio-engineered hybrid of male and female (futa). These futas take over the men's responsibilities in providing the sperm needed for creating babies.

Earth enters peace for generations to come. Even further into the future, the population of the futas are dwindling. Only 10% of those born are futa leaving a predominately female society. To help prevent another population catastrophe, it has been decreed that all futas are taken to a special place. In some countries, this place serves as a brothel, in others a peaceful ranch out in the country where anyone can visit. It is different everywhere and each has their own story to tell. Some are legitimately good places and some are bad. These futas who are kept in these places are kept there for the sole purposes of breeding. Females visit with the intent of getting pregnant and some just want a living cock stuffed inside them. Futas have no rights, they cannot turn away anyone.

Our story begins with that premise. Futas are few and far between and those that are living are kept in camps or brothels or whatever you want to call it. My character will be a futa who has somehow managed to keep it secret from everyone. Our play is going to delve into that. Will she be found out or will she have a somewhat normal life?

Setting
There are two types of settings that I would like to explore.
1.) Schoolgirl. Either in high school or college.
2.) Adult life. Working that 9-5 average job.

No matter which setting we take it in, I want to play around with that feel that she has everything to lose if she is found out. If she does get found out, then cool, but let's make it into a journey rather than she gets found out, now she's fucking everyone.

Themes
Here are a couple of themes that I wouldn't mind giving a try.
1.) Blackmail. Someone from school or work discovers she's a futa. Now what?
2.) Romance. Maybe she has a partner who knows and would never betray her?
3.) Drugs. If she does get found out, perhaps they give her a drug that keeps her hard and fertile? Possibly a drug which makes her hazy and easier to handle? There's a lot to do here!

There is a lot we can do with this plot and I left it vague for a good reason. I'm looking for partners who are flexible and can help create the world in which we play in. If I flesh it out here, then that means I'm playing the same thing over and over again and that gets boring. Feel free to come at me with your own ideas!

Possible Faceclaims
Check this gallery for young characters.
Check this gallery for older characters.

Feel free to take a look or suggest your own. In terms of kinks, I am fine for anything as long as it does not involve bestiality or scat, but feel free to check out my F-List (updated 1/2/19).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom