Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Last of the Futas - Updated [NSFW]

solace

Supernova
This Thread focuses on a world where society has failed and the rules are a little unusual. Each post down below will represent a different theme or sequence of plots. Please note: one liners will not be accepted, whether to request play or during play.

A Few Notes About Roleplaying With Me

• While my ideas and plots may be a little unusual, please do not feel like you have to play it exactly as written. I am more fun with a partner when they change or even add to the plot to make it their own.
  • If you PM me, please let me know what you like and what you want to change, or please make it known that you are willing to help in the building process. I DO NOT ACCEPT ONE LINERS, either during the request or during play.
  • To go with the aforementioned, I do like detailed plays with face claims. One full sized paragraph is a must. Some of my own writing has been known to go up to 6 or 8 paragraphs.
  • I am going through an experimental kink phase. The only things I will not do are bestiality and scat. I also do not do furies...sorry.
  • Do not message me and get me excited about this awesome rp that we are ready to begin and then disappear. If you don't like my first post, then tell me so I can rewrite it!

Grim Dystopia: Last of the Futas

War and famine have destroyed the world as we know it. Population is at an all time low and more people are dying young. Eventually the last man will perish, due to a disease that targets only males. Only women are left. From the ashes, the women rebuild society in their image. No more war. No more hunger. To keep the human population alive, women have turned to creating a bio-engineered hybrid of male and female (futa). These futas take over the men's responsibilities in providing the sperm needed for creating babies.

Earth enters peace for generations to come. Even further into the future, the population of the futas are dwindling. Only 10% of those born are futa leaving a predominately female society. To help prevent another population catastrophe, it has been decreed that all futas are taken to a special place. In some countries, this place serves as a brothel, in others a peaceful ranch out in the country where anyone can visit. It is different everywhere and each has their own story to tell. Some are legitimately good places and some are bad. These futas who are kept in these places are kept there for the sole purposes of breeding. Females visit with the intent of getting pregnant and some just want a living cock stuffed inside them. Futas have no rights, they cannot turn away anyone.

Our story begins with that premise. Futas are few and far between and those that are living are kept in camps or brothels or whatever you want to call it. My character will be a futa who has somehow managed to keep it secret from everyone. Our play is going to delve into that. Will she be found out or will she have a somewhat normal life?

Setting
There are two types of settings that I would like to explore.
1.) Schoolgirl. Either in high school or college.
2.) Adult life. Working that 9-5 average job.

No matter which setting we take it in, I want to play around with that feel that she has everything to lose if she is found out. If she does get found out, then cool, but let's make it into a journey rather than she gets found out, now she's fucking everyone.

Themes
Here are a couple of themes that I wouldn't mind giving a try.
1.) Blackmail. Someone from school or work discovers she's a futa. Now what?
2.) Romance. Maybe she has a partner who knows and would never betray her?
3.) Drugs. If she does get found out, perhaps they give her a drug that keeps her hard and fertile? Possibly a drug which makes her hazy and easier to handle? There's a lot to do here!

There is a lot we can do with this plot and I left it vague for a good reason. I'm looking for partners who are flexible and can help create the world in which we play in. If I flesh it out here, then that means I'm playing the same thing over and over again and that gets boring. Feel free to come at me with your own ideas!

Possible Faceclaims
Check this gallery for young characters.
Check this gallery for older characters.

Feel free to take a look or suggest your own. In terms of kinks, I am fine for anything as long as it does not involve bestiality or scat, but feel free to check out my F-List (updated 1/2/19).

Last edited:
Grim Dystopia: Last of the Futas

War and famine have destroyed the world as we know it. Population is at an all time low and more people are dying young. Eventually the last man will perish, due to a disease that targets only males. Only women are left. From the ashes, the women rebuild society in their image. No more war. No more hunger. To keep the human population alive, women have turned to creating a bio-engineered hybrid of male and female (futa). These futas take over the men's responsibilities in providing the sperm needed for creating babies.

Earth enters peace for generations to come. Even further into the future, the population of the futas are dwindling. Only 10% of those born are futa leaving a predominately female society. To help prevent another population catastrophe, it has been decreed that all futas are taken to a special place. In some countries, this place serves as a brothel, in others a peaceful ranch out in the country where anyone can visit. It is different everywhere and each has their own story to tell. Some are legitimately good places and some are bad. These futas who are kept in these places are kept there for the sole purposes of breeding. Females visit with the intent of getting pregnant and some just want a living cock stuffed inside them. Futas have no rights, they cannot turn away anyone.

Our story begins with that premise. Futas are few and far between and those that are living are kept in camps or brothels or whatever you want to call it. My character will be a futa who has somehow managed to keep it secret from everyone. Our play is going to delve into that. Will she be found out or will she have a somewhat normal life?

Setting
There are two types of settings that I would like to explore.
1.) Schoolgirl. Either in high school or college.
2.) Adult life. Working that 9-5 average job.

No matter which setting we take it in, I want to play around with that feel that she has everything to lose if she is found out. If she does get found out, then cool, but let's make it into a journey rather than she gets found out, now she's fucking everyone.

Themes
Here are a couple of themes that I wouldn't mind giving a try.
1.) Blackmail. Someone from school or work discovers she's a futa. Now what?
2.) Romance. Maybe she has a partner who knows and would never betray her?
3.) Drugs. If she does get found out, perhaps they give her a drug that keeps her hard and fertile? Possibly a drug which makes her hazy and easier to handle? There's a lot to do here!

There is a lot we can do with this plot and I left it vague for a good reason. I'm looking for partners who are flexible and can help create the world in which we play in. If I flesh it out here, then that means I'm playing the same thing over and over again and that gets boring. Feel free to come at me with your own ideas!

Last edited:
Revenge of the Samurai

It was a day that would be remembered for hundreds of years. It was a day that caught humankind by surprise. When the portals to some distant dimension opened spilling hordes of demons and monsters over every major city, the world ceased to exist as we know it. This catastrophic event did two things. It brought about magic to the world. Still, after hundreds of years, humans have just begun to tap into the mystical arts of sorcery. They second thing that came out of the catastrophe was the rise of Earth’s new rulers, the demons. Most of these creatures came out of Japanese myths, but there were also creatures from varying cultures. What humans thought were myths, turned out to be very real.

It’s been nearly five hundred years. Humans are treated like slaves in the major cities. Those who are fortunate to live away from the demon infested cities must contend with a nature that is vigorous and ever threatening. There are some who have risen to the challenge to keep others from harm, to transport families to safety, to rid a village from a corrupted overlord, but they are few and far in between.

She travels the country with a sword in hand, that had been passed down from generation to generation. This blade is ever sharp and in her hands, she is a lethal weapon. Why does she travel on her own? What is her goal? Is she to rescue a sister kidnapped years ago from their peaceful village? Is she on a quest for vengeance against the murderer of her lover? Nothing can stand in her way, be it demon and lesser creature. Nothing can stand in her way, whether demon or lesser creature.

The premise of this theme is to have a wandering female/futa samurai on some sort of quest. She can have companions or travel alone. You will play as the world trying to bring her down. I do have a few rules about this one, so please pay attention.

1. The samurai is cursed. The curse is dependent on whether or not she is a female or futa. If she is a female, the curse cast upon her makes her extremely fertile. That means anything that spills its seed inside her is guaranteed to pass despite her age. If she is a futa, if her cock ever gives into lust and cums, she will lose her skills as a swordsman.

2. Her quest will be the focal point of her journey. Whether she succeeds or not depends on what happens in the story.

3. I want lots of close calls. Please do not assume that this is going to be a one shot adventure. I’m looking for something long term before we have some sort of closure.

Types of Villains

There are going to be many things that try to get in the samurai’s way. For inspiration, feel free to pull from Japanese mythology or mythology from any culture.
Here are a few from the top of my head:

-A council of corrupted sorcerers want to stop the samurai to further their evil deeds over their land.

-A powerful demon(s)

-Other humans

-Godess who seeks to seduce the samurai for her own

-etc...

Instead of listing off potential face claims, I have compiled several galleries for Young (those who appear to be under 30), Mature (30-50) and Anime. If picking face claims is something that interests you, have at it. The link for the gallery is in my signature. If not, then I will be more than happy to provide one of my own choosing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom