Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Canticle of Hope) Ch. 4: Hope Springs Eternal

"Whtgh hht!"

Alerted by the impact of Kye's dramatic escape, Hitomi looked up just in time to see the catgirl preparing to launch her assault on Laura's foot. Unfortunately, with the tape still covering her mouth, her shouted warning came out far too unintelligible to be of any use to Kye's victim.

Ah, well. She tried.

The kitsune let out a snort of laughter, and relented in her tickling. Emi's suggestion that they all get involved had been a good one; they'd lost, again, but Hitomi had had too much fun to really mind. She giggled to herself through the gag a little more, tears of laughter forming at the corners of her eyes, and allowed her head to fall to rest against Emi's bare stomach, using the other girl as a pillow while she caught her breath.

"Fh, whht'f nhhr plhn?"

Emi Grinned and rested a hand gently on head and stroked her hair and then reached for the tape on hitomi's lips, " race yourself and once she saw her ready she gently and in one fluid motion removed the tape. " You know what I think this competition needs a little suspense. I will send you all an invitation and invite you all to my place to determine the winner!"

Emi's grin shifted to a mischievous smirk as she waited to see the reactions of everyone. " besides, I think we should allow our gracious host to have the floor and decide the rest of the evenings events." she gestured to Isabella as she lay on the ground with hitomi resting on her stomach.

Kye, feeling the music change in the room, also relents her assault rolling over and sitting up, only now noticing the bite marks from the twine. Hmmmm, ouch. She shrugs, all in good fun. She sits smiling awaiting their next entertainment as she ponders in idle wonder at what games Emi may have for them at her house.

Dd48d74f5656509f4b5cb62e965e1129_%281%29.jpg
5432d05dfc066c96dcb63ee49dceb585.jpg

Ryoko sat on the carpet, wings tucked against her back and feet out to the right side, knees bent. She grinned and blushed as she watched the competition, blood more than a little warm, and curiosity piqued by the situation more than once. The red haired tenshi through a brilliant grin at Isabella when the younger girl brought in the meal. She took a bite of the nan and purred, chewing slowly, savoring. She licked her sensual lips slowly, then grinned. "It's delicious, Isa-chan, thank you!"

DJr7e2UVYAAwxxe.png

Avaron stayed close, too. Hurrying to help out whenever she could, and looking for an opportunity to ask one of the girls what had happened without interrupting. Once again, she felt the mixed sadness and awe of being welcomed into this growing group without sharing in their special bond. A little while through, as she relaxed on a chair in her kimono, the little white squirle slipped into the living room and bound up into her lap. Avaron softly stroked Euridice's silky fur.

Last edited:
Hitomi's eyes fluttered shut as she felt Emi's hand stroke her hair. The kitsune blushed faintly, realizing how intimate this must look - lying as she was atop Emi's near-naked form, her chest essentially brushing up against the fabric of the catgirl's panties as she rested her head a perilously scant distance higher - but it just felt soooo nice and relaxing...

Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately?), when Emi made a move for the tape, that was enough to bring Hitomi out of her momentary repose. Aie, but that stung! The kitsune rubbed her lips gently as pulled away, sat back up, and with her other hand started tugging her shirt back into place.

"I look forward to it," she nodded to Emi, already considering how she might research and better prepare for the finale. Then she glanced to Kye, and offered a slight bow. "Congratulations on your victory, Kobyashi-san."

With that, the kitsune got to her feet and moved to fetch her glasses, then set about quietly fixing her hair as she joined the others in listening to what Isabella had to say.

Isabella smile at Ryoko and hug her gently as she complimented her on the food.

Isabella was glad to have so many girls in her house, she been lonely almost all her life but now it have change.

She put the cheese naan, the taandori chicken and many more food.

"This is very nice, i am not sure i would like to be tied up and all but it was fun to look at you girls go."

White_squirrel1.jpg

Eurydice hopped up onto Isabella's shoulder and touched her nose to the human girl's. Then she hopped down onto a little table and called out, "Ryoko and I are hoping for your help. Over the next week, I will be researching Japan's sights of legendary power. By the end of that time, Isabella's child will be developed enough that we can know for certain whether or not the child is human. If the child's father's power taints it, Ryoko and I are taking Isabella into the mountains for purificiation. We're hoping you'll be able to help us."

9716ce7379ed951381bd9d3ec650723c--anime-wolf-girl-anime-girls.jpg

Elsewhere:

Kida gave a short, sharp cry every time the bishounen's cock hammered deep into her dripping channel. She couldn't tell anymore if she was crying in denial or begging for more. The ookamimi was still standing, she thought, back leaning into the arms of her conqueror who held one leg up high in to the air. Each hard thrust made her breasts jiggle in a circling bounce. She was in heat, she couldn't deny that. Her own body had betrayed her, and this man was taking full advantage of her need.

Lightning bolts of ecstasy shot trough her body, again and again and again, and girlcum bathed the bishounen's cock. She could feel his seed gushing into her, flooding her womb 'til she thought her had belly was swelling.

And he was still hard.

“More!” Kida cried out. “More, master! More!”

Kye rose, her state of undress forgotten and stepped forward to Euridice and more to the point Isabella's side. "You have my bow." The simple declaration, though a quote from a movie esoteric, and a pun on her violin, gave her conviction to see this through.

Emi smiled " Of course, I will help. After all I have helped keep up the team mates spirits up in what happened. So of course I will do what I can for you Isabella." she rose and sat up and gave a nod towards everyone to affirm her willingness to help!

Hitomi didn't say it out loud like the others, but she, too, was determined to help Isabella. She'd only known her a short time, but it was already clear that the youngest of the group didn't deserve any of what had happened. The kitsune showed her support with a serious nod, and a simple question: "What can we do?"

Isabella felt tears coming to her eyes seeing that her friends wasn't mad at her for keeping this baby and they were even willing to help her.

She smile to them while getting the food and she let Eurydice explain the details as she knew it better then her.

She smiply sit between Ryoko and Kye and listen for the next step.

Back
Top Bottom