Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any BFTS's Unispired Request Thread Title

Hi.
I'm Blackness from the Stars or BFTS for short! I'm an RP'er with some experience and a solid grasp of the English language. Sometimes I even write well. Comma's are my downfall.
This is my first attempt at writing one of these, so please forgive if it is a bit wonky for the moment.

Caveats
* If you have any needs for communication or allowances made (English isn't your first language for example) let me know! I'd rather try and accomodate than fall out or exclude.
* I don't care about your real life gender.
* Unless it's something I've said no to, I don't mind being asked to consider your ideas or desires.

RP Basics
* I generally play non-male roles and am open to characters of any/no gender.
* My standard output is 1-2 paragraphs. I'm working at producing more. If you need more let me know, but this will reduce response time.
* I'm trying to not take on too many RP's. If I tell you that I've got too many on, I will literally mean that. That doesn't mean I'm not interested, just that I don't want any new or existing RP's to fail because I'm trying to do too much.
* I enjoy the 'odd' or 'weird'. Hit me with it.
* I can play by PM's or Threads.
* I have a discord, we can use for 'chat' whilst planning if that is your thing.

* I'm willing to play more than one character.
* This is my f-list (wip as of 10/07/28).

General Cravings
Science-Fiction
From Tentacled Monsters to Sexy Aliens, sci-fi can tick a lot of boxes. As long as it's not 'campy' Space Opera, I'm likely to be interested!

Sexy Robots
Whether of the 80's variety or more human looking (or less human looking, I don't care really!)

Star-Trek
One of the few fandoms I'm willing to try and play in. Andorians are the sexiest.

Cthulhu Mythos
Can we make the mythos created by the big 'ol racist H.P Lovecraft hot? Yeah probably.

Celebrities
I love celeb based RP. I have quite a list of celebs I'd like to play as and a bigger one of ones I'd be willing to play as. I really should write these lists down at some point.

Furry
I'm not at all opposed to furrys, scalies, featheries (the more exotic or odd the species, the better!)

Harem
I'd love to construct a harem to play as!

Fantasy
I like playing non-human races, and I like the world building too!

Slightly more specific cravings
'Pop-Tarts'
Some of the celebs very high on my 'want to play list' are: Florence Welch, Nicola Roberts, Ellie Goulding, Marina Diamandis and Melanie Martinez.

Luna Lovegood
I'm not overly familliar with the Harry Potter universe however!

Back
Top Bottom