Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF a 5E Dungeon Master for a Smutty Adventure

I'm a simple person, I like D&D and smut. And what's better than putting those two together?

What I'm looking for is a DM who would be willing to run a small one-shot about lecherous monsters attacking a poor adventurer. My ideal game would be a predominately smutty game ( in true over-the-top hentai style) with some really great writing. I'm not too interested in plot that doesn't advance the smut, but I can be swayed with something compelling.

Scenario:
My adventurer has been captured and left in the pits of a sprawling dungeon. I must make my way out, doing whatever is necessary, to reach the surface. However, the monsters who patrol this vast underground ruin have something else in mind. Stuck in the dark, with nothing to relieve their pent up aggression, they decide to use my adventurer. Similar to some hentai adventure games, I'd like to have the attacks from the monster be sexual in nature when an attack hits, and I'd like to have a mechanic where my adventurer is subjected to a sex scene once she drops to 0 hp.

I only have the one scenario in mind, but its totally up to the DM whether you'd like to go with it or not.

The DM has last say for the general story and theme, but must include the following:
- Non-con/Rape (Ranging from light to hardcore)
- A menagerie of monster sex scenes
- Size-play (with larger monsters)

As for the kinks I won't do:
- Scat/Waterplay
- Gore
- Loli/Shota (obviously)
- Hardcore torture.

Roleplay will be on PM, and I'd like to keep the pre-game discussion to a minimum. I have a basic character ready, and would prefer to roll dice in front of my computer, instead of on an online dice roller.
if interested, send me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom