Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for dominant male rp partner

Hey there, I'm new to the website, but not to roleplaying. I hate wasting space so I'll try to keep this short.

I'm looking for a short-term male partner to roleplay with through private messages. I'm pretty open minded about most kinks except for: vore, gore, scat, waterplay, loli or shota, hardcore bdsm, and submissive males. Those are my no-go's. I really like netorare, non-con, rape, public sex, and anything with voyeurism. I can write 1-3 literate paragraphs and expect the same.

Here are the scenarios I'd like to explore:

1.) I'm your promiscuous best friend, someone you've never thought of "in-that-way", who frequents sex clubs and lives a libertine lifestyle. You're a family man with a wife who's trying to give you a child but hasn't been able to. The stress has made your eyes wander, and I tell you to blow off steam at a sex club until you feel better. However, over the course of the night at the club, we become attracted to each other and begin a relationship that culminates in a sex scene in front of your wife.

2.) You've just proposed to your girlfriend and life couldn't be better, everything is falling into place. But when your girlfriend, my friend, introduces me to you, something primal takes over. You're breathing becomes labored, your skin gets hot, and you become rock-hard. You try to fight it, but it's like pheromones forcing you to act. Finally it's too much for you, and during a small bridal party, you see me in a sundress and force yourself on me in the kitchen, the bedroom, and then finally in the livingroom, on top of a coffee table, in the middle of the party as your girlfriend and friends watch in shock.

3.) I've just married into your family, and although my new mother-in-law can be a bit of a shrew, I love my husband. But it isn't much longer before I notice you, my father-in-law, watching me very closely. I try to ignore it, until one day as I'm helping you in the house, you grope me, pushing your body against mine. After the encounter, I can't get you out of my head, until finally I enter your study and let you take me. Your body excites me more than my husband's, and when my mother-in-law begins to suspect something, I finally have something to hold over her head.

If any of these intrigues you or you have an idea you think I might like, shoot me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom