Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When One isn't Enough. (Fluffypuppy77 x LunarWolf)

Fluffypuppy77

I is a raptor hat, moo
@LunarWolf

"The Kings of the land bow only to us god. They want to make sure they dont get destroyed along with their people." A mighty voice told him a long time ago; when he was but a chick. "If we do not show our might as a god or a goddess they will hunt us down. "Though some still try, they are feeble." This was his father as he stood perched on the dial in the front of the room.

This chick was surrounded by many other chicks...some of them didn't look like him at all. Too many limbs, two head, different tails... His father was a god of sorts.... but he kept every gift that the creatures below sent to his kingdom. Most of the time it was woman... These chicks were father by him and many of the 'gifts' that resided in the lower parts of the house... in all stages of pregnancy as this 'god' kept his harem well stocked with new lives.
This set of chicks didn't stay long in this room as he sent them out in to a pit. "To take the throne, one must top." he told them and dropped child sized weapons in and sat back to watch. When the arena was littered in bodies and two wounded child remained; the 'god' spoke again. "Good enough." and a fluttered wrist had the remaining two children picked up and broken apart. One a female that he sent to his harem.... the other a male that was swept away and washed up.....
-----

"You summoned?" came a calm but fierce tone announced his arrival as the once chick stood before the 'god'- now ailing with age.
"Yes." and though he was not his once grand feathered self- this bird god stood up off his throne. "Begin yours." he ordered as he gestured to the muted woman that had been attending to him.
"No. Not with these." the voice spoke and was given a glare.
"Then conquer your own town and get your own."
A silent head lowered in a yes and the younger 'god' left the room.

Name:
looks
Other:

Tobin HighFeather (click)
Tobi's feathered form (click)
Other:
-has been told to start his harem
-doesnt want to begin what his father does
-Understands most of the staff here are half siblings so he needs new blood if he wanted to be a ruler.

silver terror
Other:
-is the captain of the princes guard
-was his opponent when they were chicks (beat and beheaded those that tried to take her to the bedding floors)
-trained with her brothers (of different winning classes and ages)

Last edited:
Allison stood in the store she was working in at the time and took a customers order and then headed back to the kitchen to give the order to the cook. this was the start of a long shift for her. nearly seven hours later she walked out of the restaurant with that month's rent and the electrical bill which made her happy as her internet and cable weren't due for two more weeks and she would have time to get that over the next several days.

((added feathered form))

With a heavy scream, a child rushed through the diners front doors. Getting strange looks as he just bolted through to the back that all turned to a jump scare as things plowed in to the windows. FEATHERS! Lots of feathers now filled the windows as bird humans swarmed the building- causing many to move from their seats and further in to the center. The screaming was not just the child's now as people on the outside were dive bombed in to the sidewalks, the roads, other doors.
While the army of birds and human creatures attacked this town, the calm prince was perched above on a telephone pole. He had never truly been out of his kingdoms walls and this being his first raid... he was taking in the burning sights. ~So this is what father used to pillage? So weird.~ Tobi thought to himself as the army stunned as many as they could and piled them at the pole for his judging. No killing yet, if they could get what they needed and leave then just these low scum would be a good start to his kingdom... Maybe even the whole town... he had taken enough with him. His spine tingled and head went high as a loud BANG rang out.. what were those?! Scared, he took off his pole and hovered there as something in blue and grey tried to take down some of his siblings.... silver blood leaking from the wounds as they started to curl on the ground.
No they had no defense for those weapons..... but they still had their own set of skills as a few of his brothers unsheathed their talons on the blue legged human and had him as holey as some of the cheeses that were still given as gifts to their rule.
---
When claws finally broke through the diners windows and a gap big enough for heads and bodies was made- a silver winged female squirreled her way in, hissing in menace as she backed the humans in to a corner. Yes, this female was the 'prince's' opponent when they were chicks. Though she was taken to become a harem trophy, she beat her guards in to submission and beheaded them as her father had been called to round her up. No... she had been too wild willed to become a bedding girl. (yes his own daughter)... and was trained along side her brothers to become a silver winged terror and a captain of her prince's guards. Both still butted heads, but she did know her place now- no woman rulers while the old king had his life.
Back at hand, she wanted that child that had thrown rocks at her right at the start. Rounding these humans up for the prince was a bonus.

Last edited:
Allison had been forced back to the restaurant so when the one the creatures came after the young child she reacted and picked up her tray which was weighted and when she swung it into the creatures head the resulting thud was loud and the creature screamed from the pain it caused. Allison then looked at those who were in the room and ushered them out of the room and in to the kitchen so they could try and get the hell out of there

A screech as a heavy weight hit her head- why did it have to be the same side the kid threw a rock at!? Shaking it and holding the throb with her clawed wing, she gave several kicks to the kitchen door. When her claws finally broke through the wood, she shouldered the rest apart. Here was a group of victims that were trying to defy her brothers rule!
“YOU!” she called out in hopefully a common tongue. “You all now belong to us!” her voice mighty as she yelled in the back room. More of her brothers followed her in to this dinner- some even landing in the roof when their captain hadn’t come back out. “Come out and no one dies!”

What she said was true. Tobin was rounding them all up- so far their had only been two casualties: the grey and blue gun man(cop) and an old lady whose heart stopped. The rest may be bruised and cut but all still living but pinned under claws.
These beasts knew the difference between young and older; children were not pinned down but rounded up in a fence of wings and beaks.

“Leave place- go to center and KNEEL.” The silver one ordered as her leader re landed on his telephone pole, re adjusting his claws to watch better.
@LunarWolf

Last edited:
Allison bounced the tray in her hands and then swung again hitting the ting in the head once again "not gonna happen bird face" Allison knew the others would know how to get out of the building but she knew she needed to buy them some time to do so. Allison had heard of these things and even read about them but she had never before seen one or had to try and beat one to death with a weighted tray before. Allison was so glad she used the tray for weight training and was use to lifting it all the time

An angered squawk had the male behind the silver beast rushing forward in a flurry of feathers. He used a clawed foot to kick this human down to the floor before putting his whole weight on her back, claws digging in.
This gave the silver woman time to regain her posture and add her own weight to the woman back. The others outside caught the fleeing humans, rounding them up and delivering them to the prince at the middle. They got out of the building at least with the waitresses help....

Both harpies had a tight hold to the woman as they brought her in to the circle of people.
"Prince. We rounded up the town." The silver spoke but her attention to the boy that the few under her care pulled out. "If I have your go ahead, sir. I'd like to claim one." she spoke with a hiss; not unlike a snake.

From his perch, the golden feathered beast sat watching the round up. "Burn the main hall.... and the library." A wing flicked out and those not standing guard around a human took off.
As the other opened, he landed on the ground, in front of his 'sister' and her caught prey. "And what did YOU do, human, That needed my captain to bring you in?"

Last edited:
Allison glared and then showed him exactly why his captain had to be brought in to deal with her. since he was close enough Allison lashed out and kicked him between the legs with all the force she could muster while she worked on getting her arms free form the one holding her captive at the moment.

Well... Aiming was off but it did hit feathers and thigh; which earned an un princely hiss. He had taken a knee for a few seconds to let that pain fade but with a near invisible flick, his wing claws were on her throat.
At 7 feet tall and rather thin, his frame held strength that wasn't a mere human's. Standing full, rigid back and regal, the Harpy lifted her out of his siblings claws and a clear two feet off the asphalt.
Cold ooze from his voice as he walked the human woman past the crowd of onlookers and slapped her back on the telephone pole.
"Now WHY? Why did you have to go and make a low blow?" The free set of claws flashed to a struggling foot and squeezed both rather tight.
"All I came to do was round up some help, some servants. But You! Oh you just sealed some of their fates. What will it be then, you stubborn brood mule. WHICH PEOPLE DO YOU WANT DEAD!?" This right in her ear as he leaned for more pressure. "Oh I know!" he mused before shifting his hold on her and dropping her to the dirty pavement. His thin body gravely mislead his weight as he slammed a taloned foot in to her stomach. The grey tips, one by one, creating a lock in to her flesh. "How about the children?" His shark like fangs showing as he held up a clawed hand. With nearly no sound- the hybrid harpies all had a child in their claws. They struggling and crying as well as respective parents trying to get over to them.

"Now I see what the problem was for you sister. Yes, go claim your prize. The other generals..." Six faces from the adults section faced the prince. "Take two of your choice. I want to see them chained up and raw when I get back home. Any form of raw you want." His attention back to the pinned human. "You have made up my mind. You get to pick three women to come along with us. Just Do that and the rest go free."

"go to hell" while he did have her pinned to the ground he hadn't taken into account that without securing her arms and legs first that she would still be able to attack him and this time she wouldn't miss. Allison wasn't going to pick anyone to go with them as she had no intention of going with him at all if she could help it. Allison knew she wasn't as strong as he was and she was still winded from being chocked and slapped in to a poll but giving up now was in in any of their best interests

"Really wish you would stop trying that." a shift to his claws, spun his foot so she could get no more than an ankle and snapped his claws.
Scream were heard and felt all around as the Children were beheaded and their heads tossed at his feet and her face.
"Now why did you go and make me do that, I need the next generation as a work force." The male looked falsely upset. A ruse...

"Take them all instead! Chop their feet off and have them chained to the breeding dens. Mix up the partners! I dont care if you ravage any one of them!" he yelled to the flock as they took upset and now struggling humans in to the sky. He and his sister remained; she with her new toy- the child. He with this human.
"Welcome to being my first Breeding partner, little human. Dont expect me being gentle." he hissed to her face, clamped his other foot around her neck before taking off and out of this now burning town.

Last edited:
Allison clawed at his foot to try and get free of him so that she could get out of there to try and rescue the others. Allison was not going to be some monsters breeding partner even if it meant taking her own life in the process.

"So you are actually going to follow King's orders, brother?" The silver winged harpy lower then he but on wings that could still beat him in a race. Her boy of choice dangling for dear life by his neck in her one set of claws.

This human woman weight was only a tiny bit heavier then the Childs she held but he flew fine despite her struggling. "No, Conquest of new help first. THEN find myself breeding stock."
"Then whats with the personal human? Which by the way, Girl." She spoke to the semi bloody and struggling girl. "Do you REALLY want to be doing that. Seriously, Falling to death is not a pleasant way too go and so far all my prince has done is bloodied you. You could have lost limbs had he not cared." There was a squeak of pain as her claws closed a little tighter on the last child of this town.

"Sister."
"Only the truth brother, you could have made a mockery of her right then and there taking your way with her in front of every one. but you only killed others."

"much more pleasant then staying here" Allison had no problem falling to her death if it meant she wouldn't be a slave to the male. Allison looked over at the child and hoped that he would be ok since he didn't deserve to be some monsters pet

The journey a bit long as they flew to their kingdom. His father owned the lands over the mountains- Stories there harsh about the tributes to the breeding dens there. Of course some offered food and their harvests, which they accepted too- the humans not bound to the beds new farmers in the higher lands.

The Princes new kingdom however was not established, barely having a carved rookery in the mountain. Their more... dumber siblings, the ones that were brute of strength and weak of mind made for good carvers, hollowing tunnels that wounds deep in the network of the ranged peaks.
Tall enough for the largest of harpies, and wide enough to let wings float in was the main tunnel hole. This was the only open to air hole wide enough that if some stupid thing wanted to attack- this was the place. Yes, the tunnels had vent holes- bored through the solid rock were many 3 inch holes, fresh air where needed.
Mostly down deep, where the smells of the breeding pens would be over whelming.

Gliding in under her constant struggles, the prince hadn't a nice bone in his body, right now at least. Landing with a heavy enough force, he had his weight pinning the girl by her stomach and neck once more.
"You know, I really should break your leg." he muttered to her as he slid more weight over to fragile human legs. "But I need you, Servant. You will bathe me." all weight on her legs now as he put a knee to the small of her back, switching hold of her neck from talon's to his wing claws. "YOU. are mine. None of these others will have you, you are my trophy. And I will make sure you wear that mark the rest of your life. You might run, but I certainly will find you again, firecracker. So, play nice; listen to what I say. And When I do want my turn on you, it won't be rough." A push until her face was pressed in to the cold stones and the Prince let go.
"Take her to the dens. DO NOT DARE MAR HER. Have her see the out come of the town we just collected. Leave her in a chain long enough to walk. Let her hear what happens." he told the Silver one who promptly took the girls standing form.
"And when she's seen the results take her to me."

Allison leaned over and coughed from the amount of pressure on her neck what she didn't know was the mark then now sat on her skin. Allison also struggled as she was dragged to see what was happening to the others from the town she had been living in. Allison struck out at anyone who got close to her and while she wanted to get out of the damn chains she was currently being forced to wear

((not marked yet...later...sorry for the confusion. Back in his room))

The tall woman was unfazed by her tiny fists- the tray had only caught her by surprise. Regal pose as she shoved and pulled the human along, a long, deep walk in to the smelly underbelly of the caves.
Harpies were smart enough to know how to colonize, like the tiny ants. The prince was their hive mind, keeping this flock 'controlled'. That was a loose term, they were allowed to do much of whatever they pleased, so long the victim was in the caves system.
His siblings were of many different breeds, that being discovered before as they passed them in the halls and from before at the town. More prolific at breeding then humans- next to rabbits, the bird folk could rule. Anything with a pulse and a moving heart (even rabbits if the small thing lived.)

The way that his father controlled the booming population was the coliseum strategy... Let them live long enough to kill each other off. The Prince had a different thing in mind. A culling.
The Beasts below could breed all they want, when ever they wanted and with whom. Male with male... actually resulted in something from the harpies victim- coming from the gut not a womb.

Right now though, the dens were being controlled by a Harpy snake- the beasts tight laying scales and feathers blended well; and though they had just grabbed the whole town not more then a few hours ago, the commoners were stripped nude and chained with an opposite sexed partner- a harpy guiding the male of the two in to plowing the poor female. They didn't care of the screams of hurt, nor for them to stop. Certainly if the male took the start and did it himself, there wasn't the need of the claws down below or rough treatment.

"Oh......Missss Silver...... Welcome back. I sssseeee you have a few new toysss..." the male snake harpy smooth talked his sibling as she came down the ramps. In her left claw was her sobbing prize of a boy- the right- the Princes chained pet.
"Not the girl. Hook her to the walking chain. Make her AID in the partnering; I need to set this Rat up in his new nest." Silver handed her over to the claws of the male and turned towards her own private den; pausing before to many steps.
"The Girl is the Prince's First. No making moves on her and dont let any one else hurt her- not even a human. She still needs to help in the connection though." This got a firm nod from the harpy as he tugged her along.

(ok)

Allison struggled as she was dragged alone and while she was glad they couldn't hurt her she wasn't looking forward to what was going to happen to her. not wanting to help the snake-like thing forced people into pairings as some of the people they were pairing together were siblings. "let go of me right now" Allison wanted to go after the little boy so that she could try and get them both free of the hell they seemed to have descended in to.

"Now, now, ssssslave. You sssshould be happy. You aren't the one on the bedssss." The snake mix hissed softly in her ear, connecting the chain to a stone column in the room- a main support that his slower brethren dug. There were many holding the ceiling steady in this hand carved cavern. It was still being expanded as they stood there, several towns folks cowered in the corner as the dummer harpies dug them breeding pits in to the stone and the free thinkers filled it with straw- a scratchy bedding meant for horses, cows and sheep.
They didn't care who was chained with who, unless it was a generals special pair that they brought back- those were in the closer pits, watched and man handled if they didn't do so themselves.

"You will help paiirrr these fine folks up, girl." He took her long connected chain with him as he stopped before the remaining humans. "Do so, and I feel like I can ssssend you back to our Lord well verssssed in the breeding processssss. He might send you back if he wants your pick on genes. If not..." The harpy swung his snake like tail, dragging her down and on top of a male. "If not, you'll end up a breeding cow, like thesssse. Now, I highly doubt you want to do so... a Private servant for the Prince is an honor, you get to sssseeee him the most." he pressured her face gently in to the cowering males lap. This wasn't making her up, it wasn't marking her it didn't harm her. The hybrid was following orders.
"Would you rather a cozy life with the Prince.... or a cold one force fed strange dicks all day? And all you need to do is choose the two to be chained together." His attention to the group now.

"As you can see and smell, lovely humans. Breed. You can do so willingly when she picks you, or you can be played with like a toy by unfamiliar claws."

Allison struggled and got free of the creature's grip and then snapped at him "don't fucking touch me and I will not help partake in this sick thing" Allison had no intention of belonging to anyone and she was going to do her damn best to avoid doing anything that they said. Allison was soon back on her feet only to let out a small yelp when one of the human females whose child had been killed attacked her. while she was only stunned for a few seconds that was enough for the woman to do some damage as she had attacked from behind

There was a growled hiss as the man swung his tail around the attacker and yanked her waist back and away from the Prince's prize. There was a mental curse the swung the semi chained woman down to the floor, shoving a hand on her hips- snapping both sides.
"Now how about that!" he yelled directly to her ears as a chained partner, the one whom's lap the girl landed on was chained at her front. He left at that woman screams though- let her feel the raping through a broken hip. Pain for her, pleasure to the harpies.

The hybrid still growled, quelling the rebellion as he took the bleeding girl with him. Damn, Silver would have his wings (not like he used them, too much snake to lift off with). He for a harpy was actually rather... kind? No.... that was giving him too much credit. He knew what the cows and bucks needed and saw to it..... still forceful of his rule down here.
When back to the column with the chain, he locked her in close to the stone- back facing the out while belly pressed in.
Sharp calls went out from the half and half. Those that were forcing the humans to breed stopped, looking up to the Den master before one bolted out. Back in a little with a full blooded healer. She was out source- a Demon from his fathers dens that the Prince took with.
"Oh honey...." the woman cooed, rushing to the girl with worried hands. That attacked left nail marks down her neck and back.....

Allison hissed out in pain from having been attacked aside from the scratched there was a deep cut in her side as well as the female had some how had a knife on her. Allison leaned away from the healer not wanting her to get close "leave me be" Allison knew her instructions would not be followed since the female would answer the to snake that was watching over all of them

"I cant do that sweetie pie." the demon said, tone of honey and fear. "Im guessing you want me to heal her till no scars?" she asked the harpy as her hands were already flying to a pouch on her hip.

"You know the drill, Dama." the male said, leaving to go back to the newly made beds and took out his worry and frustration on the attacker woman and her forced sex partner- taking the man's lower region and with his hand jammed it arm deep in the broken hipped woman.

Back to the young slave, Dama was applying a cooling creme made of herbs to the girls wounds- numbing them after a good amount of time; after which she pulled a needle out, curled like a fishing hook but thin. She didn't speak, only hummed a soothing song to hopefully allow the shaking woman to ease and relax. In and out went the needle, from deep inside the knife wound to out of it. Dama didn't do anything half assed- if they wanted her scar free, no stitches need be seen above the surface of all her wounds; had she down so, the swollen skin would remain angry for a long time.
Once finished she pet the young girls hair. She was chained here on the stone pillar, afraid for her life and body. While Dama was a demon and enjoyed the act immensely, she knew new comers here would be fearful.
"Sweetie pie. If you can hear me; be brave but not stupid. These beasts do not play around. Follow your owners orders to a letter, become a free walking wall flowers... and you will not be abused like these poor souls." she whispered as she heard the groans of this wide, new breeding den. They attracted her, wanting to join in for some fun- humans were actually rare in the Harpy Kings Palace. More creatures there then this kingdom.
"Im not telling you to be broken and quiet.... Just mindful. Smart not mouthy." she spoke in her light tone as the male hybrid came back, inspecting the clear stitches. "She will be healed up in no time..... take her to her owner." she told the harpy, whose fist was dripping in body fluids both milky and red.
"THAT is not my say, the Silver Terror brought her here under Princes orders... She stays until the Captain collects her." the snake harpy harped out and shooed her back. "Take your payment from one of those males back there, Dama.... We have three too many and not enough woman here."
"I accept. Good bye little human.... remember what I told you." to that she walked the way the male had come from.

Allison growled and nearly got her hand free to slap out to the female but sadly by the time she had the female had been able to finish tending to her wounds. before the female left though Allison had made it very clear that she wasn't going to give in and do as she said. Allison did look over a little while later when the female from earlier returned to where they were and she could tell the female wasn't happy

Back
Top Bottom