Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Web Stalker

He sighed, looking at his reaction, it was sad to see, but he needed to endure it. He grinned as he saw his reaction, he had some gut in him after all, good. He pointed the gun and pulled the trigger, two straps of electric wires strapped into his chest sending a volt of electricity to his body. He leaned down and placed the handcuffs himself. He was not going to stand around and let this boy have his way. He grabbed a hook from the ceiling and placed his handcuffed hands there, then did the same with the feet leaving him with no way of moving. He moved in front of him, feeling his body, slowly touching each part of his body. He moved behind him opening his ass and looking at the precious hole, "perfect". He wanted to make a point, he took out his cock and started to piss into the boys body, the boy needed to learn his place from now on society. He then went outside and grabbed a enema, pushing it on his hole and looking at the liquid slowly clean his ass, "Here ar the rules, first I am your master, do not disrespect me, I will break you to do my will, before you know it you will be begging for my cock, Second, "your father is alive, that videotape was just a hoax, if he is alive depends on you, he is in the cell right next to yours, if you behave you can see him, and third DO NOT TRY TO RUN AWAY we left town, we are no longer in the place you called home". He smiled moving away and closing the door leaving him like that.

Alex quickly screamed out and fell to the ground when he felt the electricity sear through his body. He was already so injured and that just brought him even more pain almost to the point of passing out. But he didn't pass out. He tried hard to fight against the man as he was tied up but he was too weak from the pain in his body. The boy struggled some against the bonds but quickly found that he couldn't get anywhere. Every now and then he noticed the hands on his body but he didn't care. It wasn't until the man moved behind him that he started to care. He felt his eyes widened as a hot liquid filled him then was cleaned out.

"Wh... what the hell did you just do?" He asked, even though he already knew the answer. Although he heard the other's rules, he made know acknowledgment that he heard them. Part of him didn't believe that he was even telling the truth about his father. He figured he was just saying that to try to make him behave.

A couple of minutes later, he came back and removed the enema, he knew he would be ready to explode so he undid his bindings and pushed him on the bed walking away. He waited until he knew he had done what needed to be done and smirked coming back in, "now to prove that I am not lying, come with me". He walked to him and attached a leash to his collar, "better not try anything, or your cock will never be free". He smiled and went to the next cell, opening a small window his father was there, tied and gagged, he turned the boy around to see him on the face, "that he remains that way is up to you". He pushed him and went back to his room, he took down his pants and pointed his cock at the boy, "now do to me what you did to the dildo".

The boy already felt dirty being there. It was one thing performing for someone online, especially since he couldn't see anyone on the other computer. To him, it was more like just masturbating in front of a computer with no one watching and he got paid for it.

When he got to see his father, he was both happy and sad. Happy to see he was alive, sad to see he was stuck there. After a quick thought, he figured the man deserved to be there after everything he had put the boy through in his life, just as long as he stayed alive.

When he got back to the room, he turned to look at his kidnapper then looked down at his cock, not sure if he should actually do something or not. He slowly stepped back away from Jonathan. "No..." He said softly then moved back some more. "Just leave me alone. I've never done anything to you. Why are you trying to hurt me so much?" He felt like just going and hiding in the corner and crying to himself for everything that was going on but he knew he had to be stronger than that.

He grinned, "because I love you, and because I do you will not eat until you suck my cock". With that he exited the room locking it behind him. He knew it would take some time, but time was the best way to break a person spirits. Meanwhile he started studying, he needed a way to make him more than a human, after a couple of days he heard him scream. Not really caring and knowing he just wanted food he placed some juice and salad on the floor, "remember no food until you suck my cock". He grinned and locked back the door.

He found something, a way to make him more than human, it would require some suffering on his part, but he was willing to endure it. He grinned and searched for a black book on the library, it contained a few dark spells that were used on ancient times. He grinned and opened the book in the page he was interested in. After reading some more, he heard the boy scream again, he went to him and opened the window, "are you willing to suck me off now? or you want two more days in there".

Alex was starting to become weak. He ate the salad that was offered to him but one meal out of days just wasn't enough. He also began to go insane, often spending his times walking back and forth in the room, swaying as he walked because of his strong hunger. He tried so hard to sleep most of the time so he could ignore his pain and hunger but he got to the point where he just couldn't sleep any more.

He now screamed not only out of hunger but out of a start of insanity. As he paced the room, he didn't even notice that the man had come in. He continued to scream out and drag his nails across the wall as he passed by it. It was clear that he was suffering a lot already from what he had been put through. Finally he noticed that the man was standing there. Letting go of his pride, he dropped down onto his knees then crawled over to him, taking no time in pulling the man's cock out and shoving it into his mouth. He sucked eagerly as if he thought he could quench his thirst and hunger with the juices inside.

He moaned and looked down at him, gently patting his head. He cared about his sub, the boy just needed to learn a lesson. He could hold back a bit, but he needed to keep this boy busy. Now he was doing what he always dreamed off, sucking his cock. He groaned pushing the boy deep on his throat, he wanted to feel him inside, he wanted to fill his boy make him cum. After twenty minutes he could not hold back any longer, he started to spray cum all over his mouth and throat, he moaned and smiled at him "Well done my pet, I will bring you proper food now, and maybe I will give you something to watch". With that he gave the boy the remote control and switched the T.V. to cable. He walked outside and locked the door behind him.

He went away for ten minutes and came back with a huge dinner for him, pasta and lasagna with coke and juice. He left the plate there and closed the door behind the plate. He grinned as he went to continue to read the book, looking at the camera from time to time he saw the boy eating, at least he would get stronger. The next order of business was tend to his wounds, most of them would be healed already but the broken bones were the ones that worried him, the broken ribs.

When Alex saw the food, he didn't care that he gave up all of his pride to get it. It was like a god-sent gift. Quickly, he jumped at the food, afraid it would be taken from him then he possessively took it over to his bed. After taking a few bites, he turned on the TV and surfed through the channels, happy to have real cable and something to actually do instead of pacing the room and wearing his nails down to nothing on the walls.

Only minutes later he had the plate completely empty. He even licked it clean, wanting to cherish every bite of food he could get. He also drank everything that was given to him. It felt so wonderful finally having a full stomach again. After watching some more TV for another half hour or so, the food kicked in and made him sleepy. He laid down in his bed but kept his eyes on the TV until his eyes slowly closed and he fell asleep.

He smirked as he watched the boy go to sleep, it was late already so he would most likely want to go to sleep himself. He walked to his room and got in the bed, he looked up to the ceiling and wanted his pet with him there, but he could not trust his pet yet, he needed more braking. He sighed thinking of a way so he could do everything he wanted, the spell required something that he did not wished to do. He decided to just think about it tomorrow. He turned off the T.V. and went to sleep.

The next morning he woke up, he stretched out and decided to do his dailies stuff. He would give the pet's father food, and close the door before the guy could kill him. He checked the boy, still sleeping soundly. He walked out and looked at the sky, he bought the place a few weeks back, the hangar was his, nobody could enter. He sighed and went back inside checking on his pet once more, he was coming too, "Hello pet, good morning, what did you learned yesterday?". He listened to his answer, hoping to be the one that he wanted.

For the first time in days, the boy actually had a somewhat good dream. At least in his dream he was free and he wasn't being tortured. When he woke, he was quickly brought back to his hell. He stared at the dark walls, remembering just where he was. Slowly, he turned to face the man. His face looked completely different from when he first was brought there. There was no life in it. He was just a body now with no soul.

"I learned... That I need to give you a blow job to get food." Luckily, his dinner was still holding him off so he didn't need to eat again for a while. He slowly forced himself to his feet. He then remembered just how much his body hurt. He was without any sort of painkillers and he had his broken bones. It hurt even to breathe. Although he didn't have food anymore, he still had the remote. Sadly, he didn't have many places to hide it, but he had put it under his bed to try to keep it so he could watch more TV later.

He grinned and sighed, "it looks like you need to be broken, but first you need to heal". He opened the door and left some breakfast, painkillers and a bandage, "I want you to wrap that bandage around your stomach, eat and drink the painkillers after". With that he closed the door and went to his room, he grinned as he figured something out. After making the preparations he went back to the boy and looked at him throwing the handcuffs, "Behind your back, and do not make me shoot you again"". With that he watched him think about it, he grinned and figured what he will do. He started chanting some spell and pointed at the boy, he groaned and the wounds of the boy started to heal. After a couple of minutes he was as good as new, "How do you feel pet".

Alex slowly moved back from the man after he felt his his body recover on its own. He then looked over his hands and arms to see the bruises that used to be there gone now. "What the hell did you just do...?" He asked softly. He had never even heard of such a thing being done before. He moved his hand over his chest where his broken rib had been and it was no longer sore. The boy was grateful that he didn't have to deal with that pain anymore, but it was still confused beyond belief on why Jonathan would do such a thing to him. "And... why did you do it?" He finally asked.

"What I did is no importance to you, and I did it because I will have you become my pet, weather you like it or not, and to do that I need you unharmed". With that he grabbed the food that was left there and left the room. He began to search for the stuff needed to do what he wanted, after a lot of reading he finally found what he was looking for. He grinned and went to the captive's room, looking at him he laughed, "finally your getting what you deserve boy". With that he took out his pants, he started chanting some stuff and his cock began to divide into five cock like tentacles. Each one of them grabbed a hand and a feet spreading him wide at mid air. The remaining one slowly entered his ass, making it's way up the young mans body. He moaned as he looked at the boy and how confused and how much pain he was.

Back
Top Bottom