Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Web Stalker

X BreakingFate X

Planetoid
Alex tapped his fingers on his computer desk as he yawned quietly. He licked over his bottom lip slowly then got a small grin on his lips. He had been grounded that day and had no clue what to do, but he finally thought something up. Knowing his father wouldn't come up to see him any time soon, he turned on his computer then set up his webcam.

Before doing anything else, he went over to his mirror and looked himself over. He had black and blue hair that was always messy but still looked good and heavy black eyeliner on each eye. He had blue eyes as well, but they sometimes appeared to be more black. Once he was happy with his looks, he went back over to his computer and sat down.

He signed onto a site that was an underground sort of site where teenagers showed themselves off over webcams for anyone else who signed in, as long as the viewer paid. It was the only way Alex found that he could make money because every job he tried to get rejected him because of his looks. He was happy with the new job he found for himself, however. He asked for fifty dollars for a private show where he would do whatever the other person wanted him to do over the webcam. If they just wanted to see his body, he'd strip down. If they wanted him to touch himself, he'd touch himself. Otherwise, he would just have a chat room set up where anyone could see him just as he was. He would turn the chat room off when someone requested a private showing.

He created the room then turned his cam on then soon enough he was on his own screen and many others. Almost instantly, he had ten people in his chat room, talking to him and giving him compliments. They could see him, but all he could see was their screen name and what they said to him. The number quickly grew. He knew it, but didn't think much about it, but most of the people were much older men. Alex had already grown to be one of the most popular boys on the secret site.

Jonathan woke up, he had a long night as he had to grade a lot of papers. Failing a lot of students, he was well known to be a very strict teacher that won’t take bullshit from students. Every prank they ever made him was discovered and the students were either suspended or expelled from school. He sighed as he got up to brush his teeth s. He did not wanted anybody to go to his apartment, for reasons he would like to keep for himself. He was obsessed with a boy, the boy could not be more than seventeen years old, yet again he fell head over heals in love with him, a love that he knew would be impossible.

He got up and went to the site he usually went on, there he was, the boy who drove him nuts. He smirked as he logged in his usual screen name. After a couple of minutes he went and grabbed something to eat, he needed some release after. After he ate, he payed for a private room with the boy, he was known to be one of the weird guys, ordering him to wear collar while he played with himself. The man knew this boy body, he hoped he would know where this boy lived. He sighed after the session was over, he taped the video as he always did, he had a room filled with photos of him and videos of him.

He got up, he saw him log off and sighed. It was time to buy a few stuff, he would hunt this boy down, he needed to calm his obsession. He got on his car and drove to a deserted warehouse , it was empty and miles away from any person, it was a perfect place to do what he wanted. Since it was abandoned he could use it for his advantage. He looked around and saw a few room with steel doors, if he placed a lock on it nobody would get out. He grinned and memorized the place, he drove and got a few locks, it was nearly time for him to search for the boy, first he will search at school. Then he would do a search online if he was not in school. He went back to his house, late night after he set everything up and went to sleep, the next day would be school, and the start of his hunt.

Alex did the show as he was told to, following the man's every command. He had no problem doing anything to himself for the men who paid for him, except for a few choice things that he would never do. Like always, he had reached his climax for the man who seemed so in love with him then finished everything off with kissing the air in front of the camera as he smirked to make it seem like he was kissing the man. He knew it always drove his clients crazy and left them wanting more. He cleaned himself up before heading to bed.

In the morning, he got ready for school just like always, doing nothing out of his ordinary schedule. He made his half hour walk to school just like always since he felt it was healthy for him and he lived close enough to the school. The boy then arrived at the same time that he did every day which was usually about fifteen minutes before the first class started. That meant that he had time to smoke one last cigarette before he had to spend all day in class. The boy soon found himself sitting on a bench outside the school then he placed a cigarette between his lips and lit it, slowly letting the smoke seep out from his parted lips.

Jonathan woke up, the alarm going off like crazy. He sighed and stood up, looking in the mirror in front of his bed, he was a good looking man if he ever said so himself. He smirked and got up, brushing his teeth s and getting dressed, a cup of coffee made his day as he got into his car and drove to school. He always drove directly to school, but he wanted to buy some stuff for school first so he stopped on a pharmacy and then went on his way to school. Looking at the clock he was fifteen minutes to class start and he needed to arrive and get ready, he was late.

He rushed out of the car and stopped as he looked at something, could he be. He slowly approached the young man and smirked, his suspicions were correct, acting like he did not knew the boy he talked in a stern voice, “you man, you are not supposed to be smoking, put it out then go to class your late”. With that he went on his way, now he knew the boy were at his school, now he needed to find his personal information and start his plan, he needed to be very careful about what he would do, at the end of things, the boy would be his pet, he just knew it.

Alex glanced up when he heard the stern voice speaking to him. The man wasn't one of his own teachers but he had spotted him passing by now and then when he was actually paying attention to his surroundings, which was rarely. Although he heard the command, it wasn't about to make him stop smoking. After a minute, he finished his cigarette then put it out on the ground with the heel of ball of his foot. Alex was known to cause trouble in school and had a very hard time listening to other's telling him what to do. Because of that, he was practically failing out of school, but he didn't care.

Sighing softly, he stood as he ran his hand through his dark hair. As he turned, he walked into the school then headed to his first class. Things went like normal. He stayed to himself as he pretended to listen to what the teacher was saying but he really was day dreaming the whole time. He spent each class that way until school for the day was finally over. He left his class then headed towards the front doors, thinking nothing was different that day from every other.

He sighed and finished his first class, five students were failing, he hated failing students but it was a part of his job. After finally leaving his first couple of classes behind he used his lunch hour to search about the boy, he learned his name and were he lived, however for him to be sure of what he was doing he needed to approach the boy himself and talk out of it. He looked at his grades and saw the way right there, since he was one of the most trusted teachers in school he could put a good word about him. He walked out and continued the rest of his classes, the bell rang and he rushed out first, trying to see where he was.

After a couple of minutes he finally spotted him, that hair was difficult to mistake and he could imagine the boy with the collar. He stopped him and sighed,”Alex, wait up”, he approached the boy with a smile. He walked by his side and sighed, “I heard the teachers talking about you, they are going to make you take the year again, they think you are not serious enough to do it, it sounds like you need help, and I can help you out”. He stopped and looked at him, “I would like you to stay after class tomorrow, and come to my office if you truly want to improve your grades, the decision is up to you”. With that he rushed to his car and got on, tomorrow he would give him hell on earth, the start of his studies will begin, first a little humiliation, then little by little gain his trust and then the revealing, it would be a act to see.

Alex looked to the man when he brought up that he was going to be held back. It didn't surprise him too much. What confused him was that a teacher that wasn't even his own wanted to help him. He had to think about it. Although he really didn't care about raising his grades, he didn't want to spend another unneeded year in school when he could be out making money, probably as a professional prostitute the way things were going.

The boy walked home like normal then threw his bag to the ground before he made his way to the kitchen. His father had strict rules on him and he had to have dinner ready for him by the time the man got home. Alex's father was not afraid to use his fists as punishment for when the boy acted up. The boy often had bruises over his body but when he did a show on the internet, he was sure to cover the darkest ones up with make up. After he finished cooking dinner and cleaning a few things for his father, he went up to his room and crashed, feeling exhausted for some reason.

The next morning, Tuesday morning, he found himself at school once again. He pulled out another cigarette and took his seat on the bench, lighting it up again.

He got home and rushed to his computer, he knew the boy won’t be going online that night, it was a weekday and he almost never went on those days. He went through his collection of videos of him, finding the one he liked, it showed him with his cock and his collar, masturbating and drinking his own cum afterward. He placed the CD on his laptop, he had it set up so his ip would never be revealed to anyone, and changed every five seconds. He logged in the school site and uploaded a virus, it would show the video exactly at lunch hour. He got a few pictures of him naked in his bag and sat to grade papers and do next day stuff.

He got up the next morning, he had all set up, the only thing he needed to do is simple, place the pictures on the boys locker, so stuffed together, than when he opened his locker his pictures would fall down the floor. For that he got up early, he needed to be at school before anybody could do anything, at three am he was already up. He got on his bike and went to school, there was no guard so he just stepped in with his key. Looking for his locker he started to put the pictures one by one through the small holes in the locker. After that he got back to his house, rested a bit then got ready and went to school. As he arrived everything was going fine, he gave his morning classes like nothing happened, at lunch time he went and ate with the students like he did mostly, outside class stuff he was a pretty decent guy, had students friends and teacher friends. He joked with them as he saw the T.V. of the dinning room turn on.

The boy soon went inside then started his classes, the whole time thinking about if he was going to stay after class to try to fix his grades. He was leaning towards not going but there was still that little voice saying he should.

Just before lunch time he headed to his locker to put his books away. As he opened it, all the photos of him naked came flying out to the floor in front of him. He slowly looked down, eying them quickly before scrambling to pick them all up but it was too late. Students around him saw them and started laughing. He tried his best to ignore them as he gathered all the papers then shoved them back into his locker so they wouldn't come flying out again. He was bright red as he turned from his locker and headed to the cafe, wondering just who put those photos in there. Clearly, someone in the school was one of his clients but just who was the question.

He tried to stay to himself as he started his lunch but the word had already quickly spread about the photos. Apparently he hadn't gathered them all and someone made photocopies of one which was soon posted around the school. Only a few minutes after he thought he was in hell, he heard the TV in the cafe come on. Glancing over, he saw himself performing. He remembered the very performance that was in the video. The boy felt like screaming. What was going on? He then quickly got to his feet and just ran, needing to find somewhere to hide away from all the other students who were laughing hysterically at him and screaming 'whore'.

Jonathan watched all this, he seemed shaken up when he arrived at the dinning place, he guessed he went to his locker. He grinned watching his reaction, after a couple of seconds he put up a straight face and began yelling so the other students will hear, “ANYONE WHO CONTINUES TO LAUGH WILL BE SUSPENDED OR EXPELLED, NOW SHUT UP AND CONTINUE EATING”. His fellow teachers began wondering who would do such a thing. Jonathan stood up and sighed going to his car, it was a bout time for him to get his plan to work, the boy would be his today. He got into his car and drove around looking for the boy, after finally spotting him running he parked in front of him and stopped him.

He looked at his face, he was clearly shaken out, he hugged him trying to make him feel better then looked at him, “Come, let’s get out of here, I will get you to my house so you can relax, you do not need to talk about what happened or why you did what we saw, just relax and try to calm down”. With that he opened the door to his car and waited for him to make his choice, if he got into his car he would simply kidnap him that very same day, if not he will slowly kidnap him, either way he would be his. “I am offering just a simple friendship, get in the car and I will invite some coffee on my house or beer or whatever”.

Alex skidded to a stop when the car came in front of him. He lost his balance some and almost went crashing into the vehicle but luckily caught himself just in time to not fall. Both fear and sadness showed in his eyes as he stared at the man in front of him. He then felt arms around him and didn't know what to make of it. Part of him was even more afraid, but part of him wanting the comforting touches.

He pulled away as his eyes narrowed. "Just who do you think I am?!" He asked angrily. He had automatically assumed that because the man saw just how easy he was that he wanted to take advantage of him and try to sleep with him. He had no idea that the man was completely obsessed with him however. He figured since the man was offering him beer, he would try to get him drunk then do whatever he wanted to him. "Just leave me alone." He quickly turned and started off the other direction.

He sighed and looked down, " I know what they done to you, I think I know who did it". He sat on the front part of his car and looked at him, "Look, I am not trying to do anything to you, I swear on my life, I just want to make my student feel better, that is my job. After we are done talking, you can leave to your home, or whatever. He smirked and looked at him, begging on his mind that he changes his mind, "they know where you live, they will keep making fun of you, I can make it stop but I need you to come with me so we can talk, otherwise you will always be the laughing stock". He took out a paper from his car and wrote his direction, "here is my adress, think about it, if you want to talk I will be at my house".

He smiled leaving the notebook on the floor before getting on his car, backing out and driving away. He would head straight to his house, he needed to hide all his things first. As he got there he smirked, he would surely go to his house, but when?. He cleared his history and deleted the site from his favorites, he knew the site by memory. He then arranged everything so that it looked like a normal teachers house. He locked the room of the boys pictures and videos, then sat down to look at the T.V., the news were already up, he grinned knowing that this would get out of control for him today, he would need to go to his house to get some peace and quiet, or so he would think.

Alex had stopped when he heard the teacher speaking more. He listened but still didn't know what to do. It was definitely a risk that might have been good to take. He didn't have any friends, no one to turn to in his time of need and here this man was opening his home as a place of solitude. Slowly, he walked over to the paper then picked it up to read it. From the directions, he had a general idea of where the man lived.

He thought for a moment longer but then just shoved the paper in his pocket before he went to his own home, figuring he would be safe there instead. He was wrong though. As soon as he walked in the door, there was a tight fist around the front of his shirt. His father stared him down, anger searing in his eyes. "What the fuck Alex?!" He screamed out. "I just got a call from your school. They told me everything. You're a fucking whore!" His free hand came flying and smashed into the side of Alex's face. "How dare you disgrace your family like this!" He threw his fist again but this time it landed at his stomach.

A few hits later, Alex was laying bloody on the ground. Silent tears fell down his face as he slowly crawled towards the door which was only a few feet away. His whole body hurt and he was sure that something had to have been broken. He managed to get to the door then once outside, he got to his feet and started to limp away.

An hour and a half later, he stood in front of Jonathan's doorway. He looked over the crumbled paper in his hands to make sure he had the right address before he knocked softly on the door. He didn't even bother to clean the blood from his face before he went to the man's house but it was obvious that he tried to wipe some of it away.

A few hours later a faint knocked could be heard on his door, Jonathan grinned and stood up opening the door and watching the boy. His face turned into anger, his father damaged his prized toy, the kidnapping would be off today, he needed to tend to his boy. He quickly helped him walk toward the couch and lay him there. He looked at the wounds and sighed, “damn father of yours, he need to learn to respect”, he rushed to the cabinet and got off his first aid kit, walking back to the boy. He turned off the T.V. and started to tend the wounds of the boy. He hated watching his toy like this, sure he would do some things to him, but never beat him up like that.

He sighed and looked at him, “I know what your father did was bad, and trust me, he will pay for it, I will make sure of it”. He looked at the boy with a very worried look on his eyes, he helped him get his shirt off in order to heal his chest wounds. He bandaged him up and helped him relax, “stay there, relax and watch come T.V., I will fix you something to help with the pain”. He went to the kitchen and started making some tea, he placed a drug on it to help him sleep, he needed it, for now he was too beat up to do anything, he would take care of him, nurse him and keep him. He placed the glass of tea on the table and helped him to sit on the couch, he gave the boy the tea and sighed, “that have some stuff to help with the pain, it’s very good I use it all the time when I am in back pain, drink it, relax. Do you need anything else?”he looked at the boy still worried about him.

Alex was quiet for a long moment. His body shook some and he was unable to control it. Slowly, he sat down when he was offered then closed his eyes lightly, wishing he could just die at the moment. He was having the worst day ever. Eventually, he opened his eyes again then looked to Jonathan. "How do you know that this was my father's doing?" He asked since he could have gone anywhere and gotten beaten up, especially after what everyone just saw.

He looked at the tea still a bit cautious about what could happen to him. The last thing he needed was to be hurt even more. Soon enough, however, he found that the pain was too much to handle so painkillers sounded all too welcoming. The boy didn't wait a second longer before he sipped at the tea, downing the whole thing in only minutes. To start, his body stopped shaking for the most part which he had to admit was a good thing.

He sighed and sat in front of him, "after I saw you on the bench, I was curious as to why you were smoking at such a age, why the looks, everything about you seemed odd to me. I searched about you, and found the name of your father, I ran his name on the database, he had a few reports of abuse and he was in prison for ten years. I just knew that someone with those standards and what happened to you would be obvious reason". With that he was showing how smart he was. He smirked as he saw the boy drink the tea, it would take about half hour to make him sleep, and he needed it.

He sighed and stood up, walking to the kitchen and preparing some snacks placing the plate in front of the boy. He looked at him and sighed, "now you can tell me everything you want, up to you, I will not make you say anything you do not want, I can hear and I can help, but only if you tell me why do you do those stuff on the computer". He smiled offering him warm offer of friendship, he needed to seem good person to the boy, and it was proving to become hard.

The boy glanced down when the man mentioned that his father had been in jail for a decade. He was there but it was because of abuse on his wife, not Alex. He had abused Alex those many years ago, but not nearly as bad as he did recently so it went unnoticed. During the time, the boy stayed with his mother and life wasn't too bad. Only when his father got out of jail did things get bad again. The man got custody over the boy again because his mother had fallen ill and wasn't able to raise the boy. She ended up dying only a year ago and it still bothered Alex to the day.

He then glanced up when he saw the food. After examining it for a moment, he picked at it some then looked over to Jonathan when he questioned him about the videos. "I do it for money." He said simply as if it were a normal job. "I don't know how that video got released... but it scares me... What I do is supposed to be private but obviously someone at the school found out what I do and wants to make me suffer. Maybe I should just drop out of school."

He sighed and shook his head, "things kids do for money are weird". He smiled and heard him talk, "A few years back, something like that happened, there was a boy that took pictures of himself masturbating on a camera. The memory got stolen and the pictures were spread in the school, a kid was grabbed and was charged with the felony, although no one is sure if he did it or not. If you would drop out or not is up to you, what you went through today was very bad and I understand if you do it, know this though, weather you decide to drop or not, I will be here as your friend". He smiled and sighed, "and I have some bad news, the report is already on the news, I should suggest you sleep here tonight, you can use my room and I will sleep in there, stay out of sight until things calm down".

Of course he wanted the boy to stay, it would give him time to heal and the teacher time to get to know him better while he do it. He looked outside and there was nobody around, "no one knows you are here right? I think is better that way, it will help you get over this shit". He felt at ease talking in a bad way around him, it would show him that he was a simple human being, like him just wanting to help, he had no less flaws because he was a teacher, "what you do is up to you, the door is already open here, stay or leave is up to you".

Again, Alex was silent for a while as he thought things over. It was a lot to think about after all. They were life changing choices. He knew that if he went back to the school he would be ridiculed until he graduation, however long that was. He knew there was also a chance that he could be killed from what everyone saw. There were many homophobes in the school that already hated him and seeing that would only give them a reason to push him to the edge.

"Could I sleep on the couch instead?" He finally said. "I don't want to move. If I could just get a blanket and pillow..." He turned some to be facing the back of the couch then snuggled up against it. "No one has ever offered to be my friend..." He admitted. It was the truth. "I've always been the outcast... maybe... maybe that's why I like to do those videos. Because I can be the center of attention... because I can get compliments and have people actually want me..."

He shook his head, "you will sleep on my bed, you are beaten up, the couch will make you worse, I have a special bed that has a mattress for people in pain". He smiled and walked over to his room and started to change the sheets, "I am changing the sheets, so you will sleep in clean ones, also please do not move much, you are beat up and in no condition to go out". He tried to sound like a normal father would. He went back to him and sat on the other couch turning on the T.V. into a movie channel.

He looked back to the boy and noticed the drug was taking effect, he was beginning to get sleepy. He acted like nothing was wrong and continued to watch T.V. waiting on him to fall asleep. He sighed as he went to the kitchen, he prepared some hot chocolate for the both of them, some popcorn and some nachos, he would not know how long will he take to fall asleep, he wanted to be as friendly as possible with the boy.

Alex just stayed quiet. He didn't want to move but knew he probably would be forced to eventually so he just enjoyed his time where he was while he could. His eyes flickered a few times, showing that he was getting sleepy but was trying hard to find the urges to fall asleep. Although the man was acting very friendly to him, he was still terrified that something would happen if he just fell asleep. After only a few minutes of fighting with himself, he ended up passing out right where he was on the couch, no longer able to fight against the drugs in his body. His tense body went a bit limp as he fell asleep, showing that he was truly out.

He smirked and stretched, it was time for him to get to work. Going to the room he locked he got out a needle filled with a liquid, a collar, and a chastity belt. He placed the collar around his neck and pushed the liquid inside the needle inside of the boy, that would make sure he stays that way for at least five hours. He slowly undressed him and placed the chastity belt on his cock locking it, it prevented him for getting a erection, and if he wanted it would hurt him a lot more than granting the hard on. He grabbed a huge box and opened it, he grabbed the boy placing him inside and locking the box, it had some holes for air, he did not wanted his pet to suffocate. If anybody asked it was just a box. He grabbed the box and with care he went to his van, the box being heavy he lifted the box with a lot of trouble placing it on the trunk. After he did it he got on his car and drove to the warehouse.

He put some music on, knowing that the pet would not awake for a very long time. He reached the warehouse a couple of hours later and moved directly to the room he was going to put his pet. It had a mattress,and a toilet nothing else. On the wall was a monitor being covered by a bullet prove glass, he placed hours after hours of what he did online. He closed the room, locked it and went and got changed himself, he placed a mask and a leather jeans, a jacket and gloves. He stretched, finally he was able to do what he wanted with him, and he would do it, he would humiliate him, and do stuff to him that he could not imagine.

The boy stayed asleep most for the whole ride. Only once, he was knocked out of the sleep but only for a split second that he wouldn't even remember waking up. He was quickly back asleep until he was brought into his new room. Little did he know what sort of hell he had just entered.

After about an hour of sleeping in the room, the boy slowly stirred. His body still hurt so much. Although he woke, he kept his eyes closed, letting himself wake up more slowly. Unfortunately, he quickly heard familiar sounds. Opening his eyes, he turned his head to see the screen. At first he just stared, not believing what was happening but then he strained himself to get to his feet. The boy finally took a moment to look around the room. He definitely wasn't where he fell asleep anymore.

"Wh...where am I?" He asked himself quietly. His eyes moved over to the screen again then he glared. He could remember that he had done all those videos for one person. Everything was clear now. The guy who was his top viewer was this man who put him in this room. "I'll kill you!" He suddenly screamed out.

He was behind the door when he finally heard the boy hell, "I think you are in no position to argue, you are my pet, and yes I was the one who brought your life down, but I also took care of your father, no one would harm my boy not being me". With that he placed a video of his father being murdered, he had contracted someone to do the job and tape it. He then switched back to the tapes he had. He had a stun gun with him, he knew he would have to use it in order to get him to settle down. He opened the door and pointed the gun at him, if he tried to attack he would be shocked to a point that he could not move.

He laughed and looked at him, "I guess the thing in your cock will be working soon enough my dear". He pointed at the chastity belt he had on, " I had trouble getting your teacher dead, he was a rough one". He grinned, the mask made his voice different so it was not the same voice as the teacher, it was darker. He approached the boy throwing him a pair of handcuffs, "put these on behind your back, and walk to me". He backed away his gun pointed at him the entire time, he was not going to play games with the boy if the boy acted badly.

The boy looked over to the screen to see his father being killed. "Dad!" He cried out then clenched his fists at his sides as a few tears fell down his face. Although the man hurt him all the time, he still loved the man. He knew it also meant that he was an orphan. It was hard to first see his mother die a year ago and now his father. Slowly, he moved to hug himself gently, regret in his eyes. He was upset that the last time he would ever see his father was when he was almost beaten to death by him.

He watched the man then looked at the handcuffs that were thrown at him, just letting them fall to the ground with no effort to catch them. All he could think about was what the man had done to his father and how he had destroyed his life. Slowly, he took a step forward then gathering all his strength and courage, he ran at the man, aiming to kill. "You fucking bastard!" Tears were in his eyes as he jumped him, eyes mixed with both sadness and anger.

Back
Top Bottom