Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Monster Hunter: World monster-anthro harem/reverse harem, anyone?

Ryax

Star
Hi! I'm Ryax. Nice to meet you! <3

I've been RPing on and off for a couple of years now, all on BMR. I think it would make sense, but not a strict requirement, if you've played the game in question or another Monster Hunter game for at least a few hours and enjoyed it. I play with real life Females, males and non-binaries alike as long as they want to play as a female character with me :)

BASELINE IDEA
I ran into an idea that meshed well with me regarding Monster Hunter: World and I'm trawling the viewer pool for interested parties. Been playing the game a whole lot recently and gotten a little crush on it ^^ So the baseline idea is that the New World is inhabited by a large score of Monster, but instead of straight up being the monsters from the game it's all Monster Girl versions of them! MC comes to the MH island with 1~5th fleet, either in search of Monster Girls to capture and/or fuck, or to get fucked by when trying to hunt them. Maybe even getting a shot at one or two elder dragons too! YC would be the Monster Girls. I'm imagining this RP to be or a lighthearted smut variety that roughly follows the story line of the game.

DIFFERENT APPROACHES
Now this baseline idea isn't at all set in stone and can come in many shapes and forms and I don't feel particularly limited to any of them or the base idea so feel free to pick and choose or present a spin of your own if you'd like :) I'll give some examples. Perhaps our character's are actually a team which collectively try to fuck/hunt but get fucked by the Monster Girls. Perhaps there will be Monster Boys as well. Perhaps it's a reverse harem where I play all the monster boys and you play the adventuress. Perhaps there is a breeding angle in all of this, either to capture and breed and study Monster Girls, or just straight up breed 'n release. Maybe we make a different story all together and maybe a different variety of monsters? As I said, this idea can come in all manner of shapes and sizes and is not limited to the base idea.

Now I haven't thought anything about the obvious size difference between a Monster and a Human for this concept, but feel free to shoot me an idea on this or we can assume the Monsters average size is roughly translated to human sizes. So Kulve Taroth is a couple of heads taller than the average human, Nergigante is about average, slightly larger maybe, and Tobi-Kadachi is a head or two smaller than the average human. Zorah Magdaros is still Zorah Magdaros, way way big XD

What do I play?
* Mainly males, but I'm not averse to playing females although I don't have much RP experience with that outside oldschool FFXI PM chat and confusing teenage years. Tread at your own risk here ^^
* I am comfortable with playing multiple characters.
* Fantasy is my deal, but I'm not afraid of a machine or two if I happen to cross it.
* Not afraid to have characters killed and having new main characters if it makes sense for the story.
* Generally looking for more lighthearted and fun stories these days but I love me some good dark shitstorms too. I'm a weird mix between Naruto manga, Your Name anime movie and Junji Ito horror stories.

How do I play?
* Have RP'd in Threads mostly so far, but I'd be willing to give PMs a shot with the new system for that :) OOC in BMR PMs or maybe a chat solution like Discord could work if you're more interested in that. I can be chatty in OOC if my RP partner is too :) I'm a very open person.
* I swing the way my character and the situation swings, no clear dom or sub roles as a kink.
* Generally 200~400 words per post, 3~4 paragraphs.
* Please look at my thread post history for my writing style if you want :)

When do I play?
* A couple of times a week.
* Europe evenings.

What do I like and dislike?
* I like most things and work with whatever we come up with, but stuff from the domains of scat, vore and similar areas don't appeal to me sexually. They might make sense in the story and I can accept them but that's it ^^ Just ask if you're interested to find out. I have an f-list also, same name, if you prefer not to ask. It doesn't fully represent how I feel about things however, it varies from situation to situation and I'd be up for talking about stuff from the maybe pile, perhaps even the no pile if it's of particular interest to you.

What am I looking for in a RPing partner?
* In the same ballpark of quality and quantity.
* Writing style doesn't matter. It's interesting to discover and play with new styles.
* Being content with posting every few days or a little more, but also content with my pace being roughly that.
* Don't be afraid to call out bullshit or say what's on your mind. I'm a very open person.
* Have fun :D

Feel free to ask me questions if you need clarification or want to inquire about something or if you for some reason want to approach me with something completely different, go right ahead, I'll always reply! If you're interested in trying out something new in an RP with me I'm all open to help you with that provided they fall within my own categories :D

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll send me a message! <3

Last edited:
tumblr_p537awSFxt1uekkd0o1_500.gif

A bump! Courtesy of the Wigglers!

Last edited:
8be44f9a628d11946b88cb95a43ddd1c140259ac_hq.gif

We can bump it! Together we can stop the madness and stop any more innocent monster hunters from getting hurt by vile monsters!

50d.gif

Stupid Odogaron! Release the poor Paolumu, right this instance! Go do something useful for a change, like bumping instead! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom