Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F LionSteak's Menu

LionSteak

Moon
Banner.jpg

- ✸ LionSteak's MxM Menu ✸ -
Welcome! Thanks for taking the time to check out my request thread~
The name’s LionSteak, and before anyone asks... I’ve never eaten a lion before, nor do I intend to.
LionSteak's just a quick combination of two things I like. I repeat, no big cats were harmed in the making of this username.
I could babble on about personal details... but since that isn't the purpose of this thread, so let's get straight to the important stuff.
My Characters
● Usually Top/Dominant, but I can also play Bottom/Submissive
● Playing Furry/Kemonomimi(Neko)/Human Characters
● Are often confident, flirtatious, temperamental
● Love the taboo & breaking rules.

- ♛ The Basics ♛ -

_
_________ I'm always craving [My Male Furry] x [Your Male Human] plots.
_________ I'm only willing to roleplay via threads.
_________ I'm looking for people who can Post at least once every 2~3 days.
_________ I'm looking for people who Roleplay in Third-Person, and can write at least a Full paragraph per reply.
_________ l love Character Reference Images (Anime/Digital). No photo/model/RL though.
_________ I really appreciate it when people List their kinks, whether it be F-list or just in your request thread.

- ✩ Favorite Themes ✩ -

- ❤ Sexy Kinks ❤ -

- ☠ Turn Offs ☠ -
[MC] Alpha Males
[MC] Non-Human Cocks
[YC] Younger Human Males
[YC] Shorter Characters
Socially Taboo Relationships
Social/Physical Power Difference
Reluctant Relationships
Causal Relationships Turning Serious
Sexually Inexperienced Characters
Predator & Prey Pairings
Written Gasps/Moans “Ngh“ ”Uh”
Short Term Ideas = Expanded Later

Kissing | Biting | Licking | Saliva
Oral Sex (Giving & Receiving)
Heavy Breathing | Sensual Touching
Loud Moaning | Sexual Begging | Rough Sex
Flirtation | Teasing
Quick + Multiple Orgasms
Blindfolds | Collars | Handcuffs
Humiliation | Coercion
Exhibitionism | Public Sex
Aphrodisiacs | Heat
Sexual Exhaustion
Breeding | Risk of Pregnancy

Furry Submissives [YC]
Futanari | Non-binary | Gender-Identity
Scat | Urine | Gore | Vomit | Waste
Hostile/Angsty Pairings
Mutilation | Physical Torture | Self Harm
Permanently Non-Consensual Pairings
Suicidal Angst
Photographed Real-Life Face-Claims

Last edited:
- ⚜ World Setting ⚜ -
While I’m happy to discuss and brainstorm ideas when it comes to planning our roleplay.
My favorite genre to roleplay in is alternative-modern and/or supernatural-modern.
Essentially a world that’s much like our own... but with the obvious inclusion of furries.​

Since I love a good societal imbalance;
My preference is towards a world where furry beasts are socially discriminated against.
While furry citizens have heightened senses, valuable aptitudes, and generally are physically stronger... Humanity account for 90% of the world’s population and they maintain that humans are genetically superior.
To summarize, humanity sees furkind as unintelligent, uncultured, and unpleasant.

Furry’s are usually categorized as third-class citizens by birth, and in most instances struggle to find both employment and accommodation. They’re often barred from entering certain facilities due to hygiene/safety standards, and they’re always the first suspects whenever there’s trouble.
Furry x Human relationships are either illegal or deemed immorally unacceptable. With the furry being labeled a predator, and the human perceived as a societal disgrace. Hybrids or Kemonomimi can be negotiated, but would generally be categorized the same as furries.

*--- Alternatively, the roles could be reversed with humanity being the minority. Or YC being the only human in a world full of odd bipedal beasts.

- ● Prompt Pairings ● -

● Prison Cell Mates
YC was convicted for a heinous crime he may or may not have committed.
Being sent to prison is bad enough, but just when YC thought things couldn't get any worse...
He learns he'll be sharing a cell with a furry beast. In fact, most of the prison's inmates are furries...
And that makes YC a prime target... for many things.

● Using Public Transport
YC isn't paying proper attention to his surroundings when he hurries onto a bus/train/tram/etc.
But soon after the doors close, he notices several pairs of cold unwelcoming eyes trained on him.
In his haste, YC seems to have accidentally boarded a vehicle/carriage that's "Furry-Permitted."
A "special" vehicle/carriage that runs... since most humans couldn't bear the thought of traveling with a flea-bag onboard.
Since the vehicle is for furries; there's no security camera, nor a transit guard. And that means no proof if something were to happen to YC.

● College Dorm Rooms
YC is relieved when he manages to scrape his way into a local college.
As much as he loves his parents, he's certain he'll go mad if he has to spend another year living with them.
Moving into the school dorms, things get off to a rocky start when he learns he'll be sharing a room with a furry.
The guy seems friendly enough though, and YC tries to ignore the ingrained racism inside him.
But things start getting awkward one night when YC awakens to the sound of heavy breathing.
YC considers himself to be straight... hell his roommate isn't even human.
But every time his roommate enjoys a late-night solo session, YC's curiosity begins to bulge.

● Unexpected Prostitution
YC life came crashing down around him... or maybe it's always sucked?
Whatever. YC needs cash, and he needs it quick.
In the end, selling his body is the only solution left, and he reluctantly gives it a go.
YC gets a fair amount of interest... but needless to say none of his potential clients are good-looking.
Delaying a decision, he eventually decides to blindly choose a random person.
And to their horror, his partner ends up being a furry. (Bonus points if Furry x Human is strictly illegal).
Despite YC's better judgment to leave immediately, YC is offered lunch... and... it's been so long since YC had a proper meal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom