Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Every Nord (w/ Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
It was rather sunny today in Riften. The Bee and Barb was as busy as it usually was; the barmaids were oogled and fondled as was the norm from travelers. The door opened and a dunmer woman walked in, her heavy odd armored boots knocked against the wood floor as she moved to sit at one of the tables - was her armor made from crystallized ice?
Her skin was ashen - pale even for a Dark Elf - with short white hair pulled up in a ponytail with the sides shaved. Her eyes looked solid red from a distance but they were lovely. She set her great sword against the wall and leaned back in her chair, ignoring the hateful stares some of the Nord men gave her.

Greyta was a barmaid, and she moved to greet the Dunmer. "Welcome to the Bee and Barb, may I get you something to drink?"

She smiled and waved a bit. "I hate to disappoint you but that usually isn't for sale.." she said.

"Unless I'm pulling you from your work?" She asked. Talen-Jei was watching them, mainly the dunmer, keeping his usual watch over things.

She smiled. "Ah.. you won't find that here in Riften.. only the Thieves Guild and the Black-Briars know fortune.."

She made a disapproving noise as she drank her liquor, "Shame...guess I'll have to try the next town."

"Well so far the ale is good and the view is beautiful." She replied, red eyes locked with Greyta's.

"You probably hear that all the time, though, don't you?" She asked, sitting back, "Curves deadlier than a mountain road~"

Back
Top Bottom