Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Long Term Enjoyment

UsagiChan

Planetoid
My discord is : NeoQueenSerenity#2320

New plot idea ask me about it!

Good day to you fellow role players! It is a joy, nay a pleasure to see you here this eve. From the looks of it you have stumbled upon my request thread. Do not fret for I will not harm you but rather welcome you here. I have been partaking in roleplays for quite sometime now. I find it a way to escape the norms of this world. I will not list rules as it is a given for the most part. If you by chance break one of the norm rules I will let you know. Do not fret I will not just drop you. That being said communication is key! Do not just go poof and I will try to do the same. I understand that sometimes life gets the better of use and there is no choice but to poof. Just message me upon return and we will discuss the possibility of continuing or starting anew. Below you will find a fairly generic list of requests. I am open to most things so feel free to suggest them to me. As for slice of life.. I will do them if we can add a slight fantasy twist.

The parts I would like to play have stars next to them. I am willing to discuss this though.

Assassin X Princess***

Prince X Commoner***

***Vampire/Werewolf x Hunter

Vampire x Werewolf (both!)

Demon x Human***

***Neko x Anything

Prep x Nerd*** (College setting only)

A large Luxury college known for its ability to help people reach for the stars. It has produced some of the best Doctors, Lawyers, Actors and such. The only allowed 1 or 2 honor students in each year. These were low income students that would be given full rides excluding food. On another note the college was a all boys school. Even though it was the best they didn't enroll girls. They did this in hopes of keeping the young men focus on their studies. My character would be a young women whom got into the school by accident. Her and her twin brother look enough alike that when she dresses as a boy you can't tell them apart and with names like Devin and Daniel it was easy to assume they were twin boys rather than Devin a Girl and Daniel a boy. She had gotten in for her track records and grades.
*** (College setting only) I do have ideas for this.

Vampire/Werewolf x Vampire/Werewolf

Vampire/Werewolf x Anything

Elf x Anything

***Faires x Anything

Mythical things like Mermaids, Dragons.. you get the jist.

Starwars! MMmm Gotta love it

End of World!

Scifi goodness!

Your Pairing here!

The 4 high kingdoms were at a constant war between each other. The fighting never seemed to end until an agreement was reached. The king of each kingdom would participate in a challenge of sorts. The winner would be given command of the central kingdom and would rule over all lands till the next challenge came to pass. (Your kingdom) won and is currently in charge. They've won the last 2 challenges and have imposed heavy rules against the people. One being any mixed breed or neko race of people are to be enslaved.

The wood elves a kind group have found this unjust and decided to use the kings loop hole against him. He promised that if any lesser race could sneak in and marry his son than they would all be free. Few have tried and none have succeeded. The kings son is older than most married off.. and has decided to hold a grand ball where he will be forced to choose a bride. Little does his son know one has already been picked. They simply hope he will make the same choice. The wood elf princess is truly a neko in disguise. She is also the chosen one to wed him.

As it turns out, th avatar is still being reorn to this day. Unfortunately, if the government finds the avatar, they're killed beforey they liberate society. The handful of benders left are few and far between. My Character is an introverted earthbender, just froze the liquid in her cup of tea.
The zombie apocalypse has arrived wiping out most of the population within a few days However, because most of the infrastructure of the world is automated by robots, grocery stores remain stocked, power remains on. farms continue to grow food, tv and raido stations continue to show reruns.
Due to a clerical error, you never got a soul. One day the reaper came to collect. instead he gave you a scythe. "Another like me then. Your soul is out there, and you'll need this to get it out."

Upon looking at my list you will see I enjoy fantasy settings or scifi the most. I can do any time period you have in mind. We can always plot more upon selection of said pairing or such.

Now as for kinks. I do have things that I don't enjoy. Though I am fairly open to trying things. As for bathroom play of any kind that is a big mo thanks. Same goes with "Aunt flow" visiting my character. Though this one can be convinced other wise if its nothing to out there. Vore is one I have not done just seems a bit odd. I can be convinced on it though. That being said simply let me know your kinks and we can go from there.

I am willing to discuss RP plotting over skype or discord just let me know if this is something you would like. However the RP will be done here on blue moon or in skype.. if that is your preference. I can also do Discord though be for warned it doesn't alert me as well as skype does.

Quick note: If I have gone more than 2 days and you have not heard from me. or I have not replied please bump me or poke me. I get overly distracted with life and can forget. This is tied to my email that alerts my smart watch. So generally if you poke me I will respond same day. Don't worry you can't annoy me I have kids.. you can't beat them in that department but feel free to try!

Last edited:
Royal Prep is an all boys college and not only that it is one of the best college in the country. It is also a popular location for the rich and famous off spring of children to attend. However every year they allow 1 honor student to attend. This is a student whom both excels at learning and 1 extracurricular either a sport or a musical talent. When Khai got a letter in the mail she was confused.. This was an all boy school but the letter was address to her.. That had mistaken her for a boy because of her twin brother. She now had the chance to attend one of the best colleges in the country.. but she would need to pretend to be a boy in order to do so. Would she be able to keep her Identity hidden or would she be discovered?

After a crazy break due to sudden home schooling and what not.. I've returned and Need rp buddies! Sorry if we where rping and I went poof. SO much was going on. Not to mention I got sick.. and am finally better.

Back
Top Bottom