Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Total Mindfuck (Mind control/hypno, tentacles, other weirdness)

bisexual pineapple

Queerly Tropical
After a short hiatus, this pineapple is back and better than ever. Hopefully my second shot at a search thread will yield better results than the first. I'm looking for mostly smut-heavy roleplays at this time, and am fine with either one-shot scenarios or longer-term stories, but would prefer nothing super in-depth for right now.

As the title says, I'm mostly looking for things with a mind-control flavor. Tentacles, parasites / brainworms, or brainwashing machines are an absolute plus. What does that entail, you ask? It could involve a lot of things. Some possibilities:
  • MC summons YC (an extraplanar entity, a demon, an alien, a god, or something else) either accidentally or on purpose. YC decides MC would make a perfect sex slave. Unfortunately, she has a little too much free will at first, and it needs to be gotten rid of.
  • YC is an infamous supervillain that MC, the city's top heroine, has vowed to take down - except she has failed in her mission, and is now being held captive in YC's lair. What better way to get revenge than by turning the city's favorite superhero into an evil minion?
  • Aliens have invaded Earth, and plan to use humanity as a food source. How do they feed? By turning humans into mindless puppets and wringing orgasm after orgasm from their bodies until they're all used up. YC has hit the jackpot when they latch onto MC, who actually wants to be an alien's mindless fucktoy and gives YC the best orgasms it has ever eaten. (If you're going to pick this one, please don't make a humanoid alien. They're boring.)​
  • MC is an inventor who has created a machine that she believes will increase the intellect of people with low IQs. Unfortunately, she does the one thing no inventor should ever do: she tests it on herself, and finds that it does the opposite. YC, her assistant, finds her a drooling, brainless mess. What do they do? Fuck her, of course!
  • MC has volunteered to take part in a clinical trial for a new, all-natural migraine treatment. YC is the doctor running the trial. MC notices that most of the patients seem very docile, and is about to find out why, when YC brings in a strange-looking wormlike creature. (CRAVING!!)
Obviously, these are not the only ideas I'm interested in doing. If you have your own thoughts, I'm more than willing to hear them. The above are just some concepts to kickstart our inspiration, and can be tweaked to our mutual satisfaction as desired. A few things that I'd like you to keep in mind, however, if you want to send me a message:
  1. Know what you want before you message me. If you message me just saying you want to roleplay, I won't even bother to respond. I'm happy for us to plot together, but I didn't make this thread just to be sent vague messages saying "Hi do you want to RP".
  2. This is fiction. While I am more than happy to chat OOC with you, I will not tolerate OOC flirting or dirty talk of any kind. If you can't perceive the distinction between what happens IC and what happens OOC, then we're not a good fit.
  3. I prefer to roleplay via PM, though I will consider threads if necessary. However, I will under no circumstances go offsite.
  4. I'm not interested in playing a harem, or playing multiple disposible characters, while you only play one.
  5. I like playing submissive, mind-broken characters. That doesn't mean that I won't pull my fair share of the work OOC, or that I'm a completely reactionary writer (unless you want me to be).
  6. Respect my hard limits (main ones are listed below, the rest on my f-list), and I will respect yours.
  7. I don't roleplay fandoms.
  8. Please roleplay in third-person only, and don't refer to my character as "me". I am not my character. See rule two.
My F-list can be found HERE.

MAJOR LIMITS / TURN-OFFS:

Fisting
Toilet play (minor wetting / loss of bladder control is okay)
Violence / bloodplay / gore
Vore
Transformation (includes bimbofication)
Foot fetish / foot play
Impregnation / pregnancy (oviposition is okay)
Adultery / infidelity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom