Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ

Wretched_Discord

Malefic witch
So here it is, my second "message" on BMR. Mind you, it isn't by choice but I digress. I'm sure that some of you (not that it matters much to me) have read my less then pleased opener in the Introduction thread. If not, you arent missing anything.

Why am I so bitter? Read the following:

It isn't simply because I'm being forced to post in the threads. Hell, I would be fine if it wasn't because I was attempting to hide. Yes, I've outed myself that I had a different account name prior but how else to briefly explain why my thread history is so, lacking?

Mix that snippet of funtastic news with a lack of sleep (I do so LOVE fireworks with an anxious dog), the sluggishness of my work computer and the knowledge that I'll get to repeat last night, makes small inconveniences into grand problems.

Writing about it though (on my phone, please forgive the numerous errors that will likely appear throughout) has helped. The, proverbially letting off steam.

I'll likely update this when I need a place to vent and here seemed like the best location to do so. Which leads me into my next source of annoyance- fireworks.

Don't get the wrong impression, I love fireworks. They are beautiful. However, when you live with a dog that is terrified of them, who spends hours pacing and panting because he is unsure of what the ruckus is.

My significant other and I do everything in our power to help him. Medicated treats, medication, even putting a surround sound in our bedroom and blasting Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit. This definately helps but it is taxing on my sleep.
I do so love having to fall asleep to the sounds of battle. In fact, i enjoy it so much, I'll repeat the process again tonight! Yippee...

Simply chalk up my snarky, bitchiness to sleep deprivation

I should probably get back to work or, better yet, begin drafting my request thread. That will put me at three posts. Only 2 more after that and my PM functions will remain as they always have been.

In the mean time, continue being deviants and causing chaos, it keeps the world interesting!

Tooele pip~

Last edited:
So where do I begin this little journal of mine?
I should probably begin with a hiatus message to those still waiting for responses from me. So, here it goes!

I will be on a temporary hiatus until Monday, July 23rd. I am going on vacation. Where isn't any of your concern but know only that I will be away from my beloved laptop and other forms of technology. If you happen to see me on for a glimmer of a second, it is because I am in a location that allows wifi or 4G service; subsequently, I am on my phone and will not be responding.

Alright, now that business is settled, I can get back to writing about the exciting week I had, which is basically just a few minutes yesterday.

Like the majority of the country, I am in a state that has a fire watch in effect. Basically, this means that any sort of fire or things that cause a fire are prohibited and with good reason: everything is drier than the Mojave desert. This is also when we see the most lightning. Unfortunately, it is not coupled with rain. No rain plus very dry surrounding area equals fires that easily and quickly get out of control.

Sorry, got on a bit of a tangent but there was a point: read on.

While I was at my desk yesterday, I look up and see a plume of grayish/brown smoke. I notice, like my coworkers who have flocked over, that the smoke is uncomfortably close but not something we should really concern ourselves with as we assume it will be contained like all the other brush fires we have that are caused by our local transients. Already a small group of us has gathered, three or four of us (myself included) to watch the smoke rise up into the sky- commenting on where we think it might be and how quickly it will burn out.
One of my coworkers finds out it's at the local fairgrounds we have, which for us is thankfully far enough away that we again don't think is a cause for concern.

And then, as if on cue, by some diety that has a very sick sense of humor- the wind picks up.

We all watch, as more people gather into our group, that the smoke is getting thicker and filling more of the immediate area. I'll be the first to admit that I got a little excited seeing how rapidly the smoke began to block out the sun. What none of us gathered was that this small little brush fire was turning into something much bigger and much more dangerous.

Another five minutes later and the smoke has turned black. If anyone who has watched a fire burn through before, knows that when smoke turns thick and black, it usually means that its begun consuming local structures. That is exactly what was happening. About this time is when we begin to worry. In this same time frame, several of my coworkers and myself , can occasionally see flames licking above the treeline. Now, before you ask, these are HUGE trees. I won't attempt to give you an accurate size because I am horrible at judging distance and/or height (at least taller than six foot seven inches).

Just as all of us return to our desks, and some of the management begins to leave, I notice that traffic, less than a block away, has come to a complete standstill. Well that isn't good! That is about when a man I've never seen before comes in and tells the remaining crew to evacuate. Yes, we are told to evacuate the building as quickly and calmly as we can because the fire is actually heading towards us.
I'm a mix of excited and scared and the first thought in my mind was: get your shit as quickly as you can, drive out of the parking lot like a sane person and then speed like you're in the Indi-5000.

Seemed like a pretty well thought out plan to me. According to people who were actually stuck in traffic, I was lucky and got out before the traffic really stopped moving. Lucky me.

Thankfully my workplace and no other severely important establishments were taken out.

Today, when I went to work (the fire was contained but crews were still dealing with occasional hot spots), I learned and saw that the fire was less than a mile away. If it hadn't been contained, it would have taken out several subdivisions and a number of other homes and businesses before reaching my place of work. Thankfully it didn't but it did apparently jump the road separating the burning field and an untouched field by a hotel and vet center; setting it ablaze as well.

While this is nothing to be proud of, I can officially say that I was part of a real fire evacuation.

But yes, this is my 'exciting' news today. Think that's it for now.
So in the meantime, continue being deviants and causing chaos, it keeps the world interesting!

Last edited:
My, my! It has been a moment hasn't it? I suppose that my little journal is due for a much needed update.

Shall we begin?

I've begun buttoning up my request thread. I'm still trying to determine what other plot bunnies I've got stored away in my memory banks but nothing is coming forth- at least nothing noteworthy.

Admittedly, I've, like most of those who enjoy Netflix, have binged watched Castlevania and like the silly fangirl that I can be, I'm more than a smidgen obsessed with vampires, namely those of the last name Tepes or have fair hair and golden eyes- yes, I'm referring to Alucard.
Eventually I'll conjure a plot from the depths that involves someone akin to him.

Another bit development underway is that my significant other and I are moving. It was no easy task to get him to apply for his new position but, it seemed to pay off as he got the job! We are going to be moving and are already in the process of selling our house and leaving this wretched area.
I'm excited, by all rights but house hunting in this new area has proved to be a challenge and subsequently causes many a disagreement between my S.O and I. It certainly doesnt help that this is during the same time as the majority of the holidays.

One last fun story for your reading pleasure- as I said before we are selling our house. It has been my job to maintain it and leave when there have been showing. When the home was first on the market, I receive a call from a realtor who wishes to sell my house. I, of course, agreed.
Oddly enough, that day in was possessed to return home and have lunch away from people.
Upon arriving home I found the key that was supposed to be returned to the lock box that hangs attached to our flag pole, still in the deadbolt.

Much to my annoyance, the key would not come out. As there has only been one showing, it was not hard to ascertain who it was that had left the key in the door. So, in response, I called my realtor and told him the issue. He was very Johnny on the spot and arrived at my residence shortly thereafter.

I explained to him, after getting the key out, I was furious. Apparently this agent hadn't had enough God damn sense to pull the door and then unlock the door.

My realtor apologized for this and said he knew exactly who had done this. He gave her a stern talking to but in feel it was likely up to my standards of ass chewing. If I had it my way, she'd be in tears. She is truly lucky no one broke into my house as this would be an entirely different story all together.

Anyway, I do believe that is the end of my little rant. In the mean time my lovelies- remain being deviants and causing chaos, it keeps the world interesting.

Last edited:
Hello all!

As some of you may well have noticed, I got a color change to my lovely name. Yes fellow miscreants, I have become a member of the Welcoming Committee! Cue the party poppers and confetti.

Strange that someone as reluctant to come out of the shadows, would apply to be the proverbial face of Blue Moon? Mmm, maybe but when the caring staff decide to help you push through a fear, you desire to repay them in full.

So, here I am!

What's the purpose of this entry? Nothing more than tell the mundane happenings in my life. In short, I can't sleep. If these sorts of events don't exactly excite you, don't read because this will be boring as shit.

Alright so, where do I start?

Recently I've been trying to consume the contents of a book within a 24 hour period. I did this for three days (much to my own surprise) and found that sitting down to read a book is both tiresome and rewarding. I say this and remember what the horror master, Stephen King, once said- "If you want to be a better writer, you must do two things above all other: read a lot and write a lot."

Well, Mr. King, I think I would be doing you proud. Honestly speaking, I have found that I feel marginally better about the content I write. Do i still have errors? Absolutely! However, I feel the flow in which my words pour out comes almost second nature or, at least they do when I truly get started.

So, a note to any new writers who have stumbled unfortunately upon my drivel- take Mr. King's advice and do the aforementioned.

On a side note. I'm going makeup shopping tomorrow. My roommate, who I absolutely adore, has taken as shining to makeup. While I am no Jeffery Star, Rhianna, or Nikki Tutorials, I can get my eyebrows on point 85% of the time. In short- I know my way around a spoolie.
Anyway, it all started with me doing her makeup for a date night with her man. She allowed me to make her more beautiful and I was absolutely tickled.

The reason why is because this last Halloween, I did myself up as a vampire. You know, dark purple circles under their eyes but with a touch of seductive smokiness, ridiculous pale skin and cheek bones that could cut diamonds. Anyway, I did this so that I could go to a Halloween party. Upon my arrival, the strangers there were enamored by my makeup. Shockingly enough, I even had one woman ask me to do her makeup for her wedding this June/July. Who'd a thunk it?!

Anyway! So, I did my roommates makeup and she loved it! Weeks down the road, she gets a new job and asks if I can either help her learn how to do makeup or if I can do it for her new job as she needs to take a photo for said position. I, of course, agree. However, instead of doing her makeup for her, i write down a detailed list of what steps go in which order. I even gave her helpful hints that I wish I had known when I was starting out. Either way, this inspired her to look at going into an actual makeup store and purchasing better products.

Sure, some argue that more expensive brands aren't always better but certain products, like foundation, seem to hold better and not oxidize (foundation changing color once exposed to oxygen).

So, later today, we are going makeup shopping. I'm honestly sort of excited (minus my inner introvert screaming "why are you going out in public!? You hate the public!!!") to go. I haven't had a proper girl's date in, ffff, I cant remember how long!
Granted, I'm going to try and behave myself and not spend a ridiculous amount on products I don't need (like more eyeshadow palettes) but it's not hard to do. Trust me!

I think, for now, that is all I have to report on. Life is going. I don't know in what direction as it's been all over the place recently but, things are okay.

I should get to bed because, ha! It's presently 3 in the morning and I can't sleep all day. I have to get up and make myself up before going to the makeup store!!!! Annnnnd partially because my phone is at 6%. Oops!

So, toodle pip, bye and all that jazz!
Dis

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to respond, but well wishes on your new role in the welcoming committee. :)

Hey thanks, @MioYumYumPeter for the congratulatory message, means somebody is reading my journal! Anyway, let's get to the funtasticness of my day and the weirdos I meet!

Heeeeere we go!

Yesterday (technically this morning at 3 in the morning), I gushed about how excited I was to go out with my roommate and go makeup shopping. The thing is, the makeup shopping wasn't even the most exciting part, it was the drive home- lemme explain. After we left the grocery store (as we had to pick up a few things- eggs and deodorant), we are headed home and are stopped at a red light. Now, the thing you should probably know about me is that I don't go anywhere without my makeup looking like I'm going to attend the Met Gala. We are talking full face, takes over an hour to do, makeup. I suppose, if you were to label this, I'm considered high maintenance.

Back to our story.

So, my roommate is driving and I'm in her passenger seat when we stop for a red light. We pull up beside this less than looker of a car, I believe it was some early nineties model Pontiac 4 banger (is that a thing?!) with two young guys in it and a girl in the backseat. We are minding our own business when the driver of the Pontiac shouts out his window, "Hey, you wanna race?"
My roommate and I look at each other, and I say, "No thanks." Apparently, this prompted our new 'friends' to go off onto some tangent.
He then replies with, "Come on, race us. I'll even go easy on you!"
Again I respond with a no thank you and state that my roommate and I aren't exactly keen on breaking speed limit laws or getting tickets. The other male friend in the passenger seat decides it's his turn to make his move.

Alright so, a bit of backstory about me. I have very low self-esteem. I won't go into the whole sob story of why I am but know that often times I don't see the appeal in my appearance where someone else might.

Resume story.

The guy in the passenger seat then says, while his friend is revving the engine as if to goad my roommate into racing, "Does that thing have flapper pedals (I think that's what he said???), I bet you could beat us."
I smile and nod, however, just before I'm about to reply with something quippy this dude, I shit you not, yells, "You and your friend are absolutely beautiful, by the way!"

I. Lose. My. Shit.

I am not accustomed to compliments like that from strangers. Out of my 27 years of life, I can count on one hand how many times I've been whistled at, catcalled or the like. It doesn't happen often and so I don't know how to respond. My dumbass grins like a bumbling idiot and I say "Thanks."
He thinks, or I assume he does, that this is an invitation for his next response: "Should I shout out my number?"
My brain is metaphorically leaking out of my ears. I don't know what to say.

Thank goodness for my roommate and the light, because she starts revving her engine and says "What? I can't hear you over the sound of my engine, you're going to have to speak up." Before the Tweedle Twins can continue, the light changes and we take off, of course, they stay beside us until the car in front of them slows down but we start getting away, until another red light.

Basically, I was told I was beautiful and someone offered me their number.

Excuse me while I go crawl into a dark hole and stay here until I turn to dust!

Last edited:
Big, angry rant incoming, because if I don't, I might explode like the next A-Bomb.

I recently applied and got a job as an emergency dispatcher after a very long stint without work- lemme preface that I am beyond grateful to be working again because if I wasn't, I might be going batty. So, what this fancy title means is that I get called by random people who have problems and I fix those problems in some form or fashion. I was hired on as 'part time' (as I use that term lightly because at this point) and have been working since the beginning of November. I'm still fairly new at this job still and I still have LOTS of questions, which to me, is understandable. Anyway, I'm part time, being worked like full time without benefits. Seem shitty to you too, yeah, me too, but that isn't the worst of it.

I work with 1 other women, who we will call Karen. Miss Karen has been working here for over a year- she's got all the knowledge and technically, her job description is exactly like mine, Emergency Dispatcher. The kicker is, after I started working, work that wasn't in my fuckin job description has been tacked on AND Karen doesn't answer the God damn phones anymore. Oh no~ Karen is too good to answer the phones because, and I quote, "I've got paperwork I have to do."

What this translates into is, "I don't want to answer phones and because you're here, I don't have to. The boss won't object either because, you're the new girl, soooo tough shit." A great example! Yesterday, I was on the phone, the phone was ringing AND there was a customer at the front desk (which is now where I sit because Karen needs her own office so 'no one distracts her'). What did Karen do? I'll give you three guess~
Did you guess yet? Yeah? If you guessed a big fat fucking nothing, you're a million percent correct and win the nonexistent prize! Yep! Miss Karen did JACK ALL while I was trying to juggle everything because of her 'paperwork'. Don't get me wrong, she does a lot, but when I walk into her office, on two separate occasions and all she's doing is texting, it kinda pisses me off. Okay, kinda is a bit of a understatement- it seriously infuriates me. This coupled with the fact that they, the powers at be AND Karen leave me alone in the afternoon for God know long (Karen has to take lunch at a certain time because she has 'errands' to run).

This, coupled with a few other small things, have really set me off. Right now, the only thing I want, is some pretty bad boy with tattoos and piercings to take me out back and absolutely destroy me, sushi afterwards and a strong drink. I'm so absolutely done~

Anyway, thanks for reading or not, I don't really care, I just needed to get this off my chest before I pulled out my split dye.

Last edited:
Yes, hello, hi, it's me, your least favorite goth witch bitch, here to ruin days and bring curses or hexes again.

I thought it time to write something here in my journal for my nonexistent audience because what else do I have better to do? Just about everything but it's the pleasure in the little things- or some horseshit like that. So, let's talk about what I did today because hoooboy was it a blast.

Like most of you, I have social media, much to my chagrin as I do think it's the bane of humanity and full of lies but let's not get political as I'm sure someone will complain as people are so want do to. I, during my morning routine, was scrolling through Zuckbook, admiring articles, entertaining myself with adorable dog videos or rolling my eyes at the latest bullshit- things that I normally do. At least, that's until I open a particular post and I see something that I find myself laughing at because of this man's idiocy.

The content in question was simple: you have a selection of 12 photos, you may choose 3 to protect you from 30 ninja. You know, those pointless little games that force you to pick characters for situations that are likely never to happen: time wasters. I click to comment because I know exactly who I'd pick when I stumble upon Chad's comment. Chad, ever the comedic generous has written the follower: "I read an article which said that if you translate the word' Ninja" into English it means wet potato or a food processor. The proper term as the article states, is "Shinobi", which means "Night Agent".

I'm dumbfounded. I pause for longer than I care to admit to really digest this horseshit. Sure, I could have ignored the gross misinformation, I could have clicked away from Cuckbook. Hell, I could have simply gone back to putting on my makeup but I didn't Why? Because I fucking can and it is a public forum- besides, starting my day by crushing little bitches beneath my heel wakes me up far better than coffee ever could.

After choose violence this morning, I reply, gently at first by telling this little boy (he was in his 40's or 50's) that whatever article he's read is wrong and that everything he's said is garage. Verbatim, "Whatever article you read is a load of tripe. Ninja is a word that literally means covert person (Nin- initally meant 'persevere', but over time it developed the extended meanings 'conceal' and 'move stealthily' and 'Ja' meaning person). Shinobi means stealth. In short, ninja is a blanket term while shinobi is a male ninja."

I suppose you could get your feelings hurt by the aforementioned comment but I said nothing within the realm of rude. Apparently to Chad, I had basically just insulted his mother because he clapped back about as hard as a week old baby fart. He responds with how it was a joke and that apparently I have no sense of humor. Suuure Chad, that's it.
We go back and forth for bit, another lady gets involves. I tell Chad he can take his hurt feelings and go sit in his corner, ending my comment with "Bye Karen".

Does this stop Chad? No, in fact it inflates that fragile ego further because I'm the bad goth girl who dared to talk back to him. So Chad responds and he replies with how my response is pathetic, that my one liner was sad and his dog could come up with a better one liner. This is when I consider murder, decide to give this little boy exactly what he wants and, as my father says, let the monster out of the box. The following is verbatim what I told this neophyte.

"Didn't you literally already say 'Good by' Mr. Illiteracy? Why the fuck are you still here?
Fine, you want a better 'one liner', here, lemme rip you a new one you feckless asshole in more than a handful of lines.
First, the 90's called, they want their joke back. Good will called and they want their wardrobe back and your mother called too, she said she wants you out of her basement.

See, I emasculate little cucks like you because it's fun to watch you cry like a bitch. Maybe stick with your grownup job, if you even have one, and strop pretending to be the handful of things you clearly aren't: a drummer, a comedian and a grownup.

Clearly your job of being a fucking comedian isn't for you, as your joke successfully landed about as well as one of Elon Musk's rockets. Your 'joke' was so off base and unfunny, actual comedians are cringing from second hand embarrassment. If you were so funny, one would think that this entire thread would be in stiches, reacting to your comment but look, 3 people have: one of which being me, if only to point out your stupidity.

You're evidently not a good drummer because, if you were, people would know who you are, but surprise again, you're as noteworthy as the dirt on the bottom of my shoe.

You're also definitely not an adult. I've babysat 2-year-olds with better manners, and maturity than you possess.

Is that better or do you want to continue this little game of ours where I continue to prove everything I've just written? Go ahead buddy, I've got nothing but time- unlike your decrepit looking ass."

I decided to screen cap all of these replies because, Fuckbook likes to take things down. So, as I was checking to see if Chad had replied, I received a page stating that the content was missing. I naively assumed Chad had blocked me, or that I had been put back into Cuckberg's timeout corner for verbally eviscerate this man. However, I found that our dear Chad deleted his comment. It seems that Chad couldn't handle the heat and like the castrated bitch I turned him into, he ran away with his tail between his legs. So, dear reader, let's have an introspective moment of silence for poor, dickless Chad.

I'll say that I'm not ashamed of what I said, nor will I repent. Why? Because if you want to get mouthy and think that I'll take it lying down, you're wrong.

Anyway, toodle pip, bye and all that jazz!
Dis

Evening,

Let's cut to the chase shall we. I'm not in a particularly good mood this evening for a handful of reasons but that is neither here nor there. That said, I've learned throughout my twenty-some-odd years of life that I have a lot of pet peeves. They range from something as mundane as some breathing to loudly, to that of my piece of shit neighbors that insist on make noise at all hours of the night and day. Today, I learned I have a new irritation that ignites my blood to that of hellfire. What oh what could that be? Having my questions, that I genuinely ask, fall on deaf ears for any number of reasons.

I work in an environment where I ask questions all day. These questions are part of my fucking job and if you want me to help you, help me out by answer the God damn question! It's not as if I am asking you to tell me the square root of pi or to have you recite Shakespeare. No, I'm asking you a simple question so that you may clarify, so I can assist you. Is that too difficult to understand? If you checked yes in the box below, please, allow me to fucking spell it out for you and speak to you like you're five.

Ask question. Get answer. SIMPLE! Apparently, the better population and those I must help are too stupid to understand the concept. Certainly my questions can be difficult and there are always language barriers but if you have been speaking English youโ€™re entire life and it is your only language, I would assume that you could understand the words Iโ€™m speaking. Shame on me for assuming that the greater population does anything even remotely smart. I have a handful of points to defend this point but I refuse to talk politics as I have no desire to hear the same simpering rhetoric I hear on a daily basis. Please, waste your time and your breathe on someone who actually share your idiotic sentiments.

Whatever wonderful story this was going to is, unfortunately, that story has evaporated into the ether. In short, dear reader- I don't like the majority of the general public, for one reason or another~

Anyway, toodle pip, bye and all that jazz!
Dis

Back
Top Bottom