Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female MxF Anime fandom roleplay! (Long term/Subs wanted)

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
Greetings! I am open to whatever nickname you deem appropriate and I find it super comfortable to discuss anything over Pm! If you have questions or find that we might have some area of overlap for a roleplay you've been interested in then I invite you to send me a private message. PM roleplays and thread roleplays are perfectly fine with me and I'm considerably more active on this site than what I think the average would be. Working less hours than average and having such a large interest in this hobby is what drives me to respond as soon as I'm available. That being said, I'm usually easy to negotiate with and I find that despite how available I can be I'm not the kind of roleplayer that ghosts partners for being a little less active. That being said I do prefer my partners to be passably literate in the sense that we can understand each other (A typo or two isn't going to make me upset), and I don't really do or approve of one-liners. Other than that, I'm open to fitting a partner's preferred pacing, overall post length and depth.

For roleplay styles it's gotta be third person past tense and I'm really only looking to write OC x OC.. I do like to write out character profiles and share them with my partners and it'd be welcomed if you did the same for me. If there is a reference pic it should be animated. Since I'm only looking to write anime fandoms I figured that would be a given. But, the reason for this is that I'm not very comfortable with using irl pics or pictures of models/actors. It's just not an area I do well with and since it likely won't pertain to the universe one of our roleplays will be involved in then there just really isn't any need for us to go there. That being said, I would like to state openly that I don't find anything wrong with people who use such reference pics especially for television show fandoms and stuff like that. It's just not my cup of tea is all.

From romance to just a straight up dragonball Z-esq beat'em up adventure, I'm here to write roleplays with people that will run the gambit of all of the sorts of wonderful things the world of anime provides with our own flare and our own characters. We can write smuty stuff a lot or only sometimes, or we can even go entirely without it on your preferences. All I care about is having fun and building our characters, so long as we're doing that I'll have a great time no matter what we do. Not to mislead you, a willingness to write smut will go far with me if our characters are going to be doing such things and be of age for site rules. It's just not required and it won't hurt your chances of writing with me!

I tend to write characters that are rather good at what they're intended to do. I'm not that sort of roleplayer that is so hungup on character progression and realism that my character is supposed to start as a talentless bus boy that can't read and then somehow expect to roleplay out one for one the time and experiences required to learn to read over a matter of years. Those sorts are kind of odd. I won't have my character start as a god-moddy force of nature, but it's sort of unproductive in my mind for me to be writing a dumb or wimpy character if the whole role between the sheets for my guys is that they are dominant. In my mind, it's sort of difficult to do both simultaneously with such characters. And I don't write submissives myself. You probably won't be able to convince me to write female characters either. For the same reason as I try to avoid or write as little for canon characters, even as NPC background characters, I'm concerned with authenticity. And it's just too much stress in my mind when I'm supposed to be enjoying an RP. The long and skinny of this whole thread should have been: I'm open to lots of different experiences, and women characters of all sorts of body types are likely to be very warmly welcomed.

Examples of anime I've seen and am willing to write OC x OC roleplays with:
Dragonball (Z/GT/Super)
Yu Yu Hakusho
Kill la Kill
Hunter x Hunter
One Punch Man
Jojo's bizarre adventure
Yu-gi-oh
Pokemon
Digimon
My Hero Academia
Stein's Gate
Black Butler
Black Blood Brothers
And there's likely more I haven't remembered to add.
F-list

Please feel free to PM me! Questions, interests, just to chat. It's all perfectly fine with me. Don't be shy, there's no need to be modest or to hold back. You shouldn't be afraid of being ignored or declined without a given reason. I'm very open to working things out and there's always more room to add a roleplay here or there to my list of enjoyable titles under this hobby of mine~

Last edited:
Saving the original post from when this was a Tokyo Ghoul request thread:
Thanks to a series of events, on site and off site including the addition of a number of roleplays to my roster, my interest returns to the one series that captures my imagination and demands my writing creativity. With smut or without- With brutal fighting, biting, victims or without -I would vastly prefer a Tokyo Ghoul universe roleplay over anything else. This can include a lot of various features, but I gotta say I have a soft spot in my heart for characters of our own design. Having Japan be the setting is more than fine by me, but I am open to being persuaded into trying other modern settings. I'll throw together some example thoughts below a small but serviceable 'about me' and if your interest is piqued you should most definitely PM me. In fact, feel free to just PM me flat out at any point. I love conversing with any number of my fellow writers here on this site.

When it comes to roleplay, there aren't a lot of hard no's for me. If you would like a deeper look into my kinks if you're looking for a smuttier play, then please feel free to PM me. I won't turn down a writer based on their own gender, but I do ask that if it is smut they are looking for then they are prepared to play at least a reluctant bottom with large preference for writing females. MxM can work, but it isn't reflected within the title's tag because it's a rare exception that would take a little more work on a partner's end to get my investment. I wont decline that outright, though. There's no preference for PM or Thread on my end, either/or is fine. I don't take invitations to roleplay off the site. It's convenient enough for me here and it helps to keep this hobby sorted away on one site that wholesomely covers my needs. I love to write out of character chatter. It won't be required that you provide a back and forth chat with me outside of our roleplay, but it's a big plus for keeping an open dialogue about the direction of our roleplay and how we feel about it. I'm no stranger to deeper conversations and perfectly comfortable discussing anything with people who even full heartedly disagree with my point of view or opinions. Though, if you'd prefer we avoid topics like politics and religion, I can do so with great ease and I understand why that may make some people uncomfortable. I won't, at any point, confuse the line between smut in our roleplay for romance irl. If you're afraid of that, then I can give two big thumbs up here because you're entirely safe from that uncomfortable turn of events here. At no point will I be asking for anything more than how you are/how you feel about the RP/for posts. And even at that, I can be chill(with noted exceptions) about post pacing. After around four days I'll assume something's up, but as long as I get a heads up I can wait. My final request is that you don't just fade away without a word or flat out lie to me.

Some plot ideas:

Stitched
A dove(YC), a white coated agent of the CCG tasked with dealing directly with ghouls and ghoul-related crime, finds themselves directly involved with an experimental weapon. This 'weapon' comes in the form of a young man who is almost exotic in the color of his eyes and hair, laying asleep within a coffin made of machine and wires. His coma is induced, but when it comes time to track and kill ghouls in a marked off area without humans, the CCG flips the switch and this bio-weapon is forced awake in a jump-start frenzy. Between the gibberish the monster man spouts, his wild pin-needle kakugan that darts side to side, and his almost unmatched speed, a number of the members within the CCG voices their concerns about the use of such a gut-wrenching thing. This weapon has proven itself to take out SSS-Rate Ghoul threats on two separate occasions with an off-switch that keeps him in check before he can escape into the open population. Between directly working with this abomination and the non-leadership disapproval within the CCG, how does YC deal with a potential malfunction? What exactly is this weapon made of? Are parts of it a human in suffering?

Alone No More
Suffering the scars of a Japan divided, gangs of organized ghouls fight over the remaining population of humans and their fates. YC belongs to one of these said gangs, fighting other ghouls to determine whether humans should be left alone, bartered like furniture for creature comfort, or farmed like cows. Along the way, in a tough position having been betrayed and left in the middle of a trap, ambushed on both sides, YC and their group may find themselves plucked from the devastating war between ghouls. That is, until MC enters the fray with enough force to turn the tables. YC's group wants to recruit their unlikely savior who doesn't immediately seem welcome to the idea of hitching himself along for the ride. But, YC is hesitant. YC remembers before the fall of the CCG a very familiar dove. Yes. MC would look almost too familiar if he wore a white coat. Without direct evidence and with MC seemingly being a ghoul, does YC steer the group toward or away from MC? What's the fate of the humans going to be? Why does YC recall a human who was just like MC?

Mission: Exterminate
The final stronghold of a large number of ghouls had been fought out of each ward right down into the tunnels below. Doves, including YC, pour down within the tunnels with their Quinque sharpened by advancements in science, cutting down indiscriminately anybody with Kakugan or a Kagune. It's within sight, the CCG can taste it, the end of the Ghouls is finally a very real possibility. Between drones soaring the skies, advanced technology used on the population to quickly help the CCG tell the difference between an inspected civilian and a potential ghoul, it's never been easier to poke a sharp Quinque right into the chest of someone with great odds of just putting an end to another wretched Ghoul. What changed? The government. Those in power and a corrupt circle of money and dirty science lends the CCG a mighty cudgel and the instruments of war paired with a list of convenient policies. Reports of carnage as ghouls have to fight more and more in public with the CCG to save their own lives, devouring each other as the need for flesh grows stronger and their role of pretending to be humans comes to an end. Is this justice? Just as the world around the beast grows more and more hazardous, the strong survive. A spearhead force of ghouls, including MC, counterattacks within the tunnels and devastates the city. YC and MC cross paths, putting an end to the tip of this spear could also spell the end of the remaining might of these human-eating monsters.

Edit/Additional Info

Should a roleplay include smut, I do prefer primarily dominant roles. It's super important that my partners are open to playing submissive characters to at least some extent. Subjects that include risk of pregnancy, intentional breeding, dub/non-con, unnaturally large cocks and cum, not a major objection to body hair, Netorare, and the like.

I choose to avoid scenes or plays that focus largely on pain alone or on prolonged displeasure on the female's end in terms of the smut. Eventually, if the duo are doing it, i'd prefer that they find themselves enjoying it. At least by the end. No Scat, Waterplay, obtuse gore, vore.

Set Sail! Beyond the Grand Line!
What a time to be alive! Pirates, Marines, and all things between upon the great blue seas! What's there not to explore in rich lands of curiosities and a world cursed by the Devil Fruit? Where swordsmanship could include slicing so hard with a blade that one can even divide giant waves and robotics results in grand ships and androids that'd defy imagination! Adventure, Action, Mystery, Romance and even mindless heated love making beneath the large full moon in the night sky right on the deck of the ship! Yes, a roleplay based within the One Piece universe has so many options for a pair of OCs and I'd even be willing to go so far as to start an Open or Group roleplay with this sort of theme if there's enough interest! Now, onward to what I'd be more interested in specifically.

In general, I try to avoid Canon characters where I can, personally. I just don't find as much entertainment in canon characters unless I've been harboring a type of need for a very specific pairing for years. Sadly, I don't believe I have such a thing for female canon characters of the OP universe. But, I do invite writers with specific inclinations to give it a shot and pm me with such ideas anyway! The worst I can do is politely decline if I'm not as interested, but I hope such a thing wouldn't discourage you! I prefer writing my own characters because I don't have to span countless chapters and episodes (and at times, Filler based on the series), just to make sure I have the most absolutely accurate portrayal of the character I'm trying to write. I can keep in mind the personality and background I set for my original characters all up in my head and I don't find myself pausing or second-guessing while I'm trying to write them.

The characters I tend to write can be fairly diverse, but they're usually rather independent males. I don't aim to write purposefully weak characters and I never ever write purely submissive males. There's room for a scene where your character might pull a sneaky move and get mine in handcuffs for a certain adult-oriented type of activity, I'm open to one or two of those. But, it's not something I could get engaged in throughout a roleplay, especially not multiple times in a row. I don't generally write bad guys, but if you prefer your character to be a protagonist type, then I'm all for it and that could even be quite interesting!

Kinks and what the individual roleplay's plot or even thread/PM, Long or short term, Post Length, and Plot/Smut will all entirely depend on my partner's inquiries, individual intentions and writing experience. I'm open to almost all different sorts of requests, from Short term threads with tons of smut to Plotty lengthy posted roleplays in Pms and all things in between! It just generally depends on what you're interested in/capable of and I'm very much open to hearing you out no matter what! I repeat: 100% of the time the very worst I would ever do is politely decline, and I'm always open to giving people second chances even if their initial PM isn't super engaging for me. What I desire is partners that love to have side-chats in ooc pms, very open to discussion on multiple subjects with a friendly disposition! I respect boundaries of all kinds, so feel free to let me know if you'd prefer to avoid certain subjects or if any number of kinks aren't for you.

Thank you for your time! My Pms are open to all requests and inquiries and I warmly welcome all messages of interest for roleplays. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't looking for plot and characters that lend themselves to nigh-abusive amounts of smutty good times, but don't let that stop you!
-Previous OP

.Hack OC fandom roleplay
Greetings! And welcome to my request thread! Recently, I've started redoing this OP every time I find myself with a new lust to play out a certain fandom. The first time was when this thread was started with a Tokyo Ghoul request, and then next with a One Piece one. Now I'll be leaving this portion of the OP in every time and leave an updating list of links to posts below that include those precious sections inside a spoiler in case anyone feels like checking that out!

.Hack is an anime that has a large or at lease wide-reaching multi-media presence in both anime, and games. The premise in the original PS2 games follows a character known as Kite as he explores an MMO known as 'The World' and the bizarre event that has left his friend in a coma seemingly thanks to something awful that is corrupting the game. It's kinda like Sword Art Online, but not quite and I'd argue it's definitely better in both the anime and video game fronts. Preferably I'd love to explore what we imagine 'The World' could be like with a new update that brings more players to this MMO that involved a head piece with futuristic VR tech and a controller, a Class/equipment system and the gate system that allows players to explore elementally-themed maps with dungeons on them as a base line from the franchise. Preferably, if we're running a one on one, I'd hope the plot follows something more stern and personal like the duo finding themselves spending more time together than they expected as the find themselves fighting an insidious group of Player v Player characters that would really like to get revenge on my character even as they comically fail every time. If we were to play more than one character a piece as though to fill out an actual adventure group together with a colorful cast, I'd very much like to revive the virus evil and strange real life consequences of it as they have their own personal reasons to help each other delve deeper into the game to resolve the mystery and hopefully put an end to such a purely awful and evil thing.

My characters are genuinely always male and very rarely are they smaller men, and they're never cuckolds. In fact, if there were to be any action of the sort my character would likely be the aggressor and not the victim. Though, I do prefer to play more rough and fun protagonist types as opposed to nefarious antagonists. Not that I wouldn't play either of them . I'd prefer to play with a partner that is open to playing either a singular solid female character with an interest of exploring a deep online game with my character as they incidentally find romance together. If it's an option and that last line wasn't very interesting, multiple Oc x Oc pairings within an adventurous guild of players with multiple interests could be very enjoyable as well. All together, I think a number of my favorite kinks don't make a lot of sense in this context because risk of pregnancy isn't a thing over a video game. lol. As to how smut was going to happen, I imagine in our updated version of the game our characters would play together, maybe the technology advanced to the point that it influences their neurology like the headgear from SAO.

If any of this interests you and you can't find a specific idea that you're sure you'd like to write with me, feel free to PM me! I'm open to discussing specific kinks or ideas tailored for our own rp! I write primarily in third person, Pm or thread, and I can do 1-2 or more paragraphs per post mostly depending on what my partner likes to do. I'm a friendly person whose very consciously aware of boundaries, so if you're worried about running into a clingly oddball over OOC you'd be safe with me. All in all, I'm open to just chatting too, casual pace for planning a roleplay never hurt anybody. lol.

Bumers!
[automerge]1549642641[/automerge]
Bump!

Edit: Lol oops. Misread the posted time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom