Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Love Larger Ladies

190.gif

I've been on BM a while and occasionally my tastes have fluctuated. For the past year or so, I've basically had the same kink in the back of my mind and, frankly, why fight it? Let's bring it to the forefront. I want to do an RP opposite a larger woman: and that can mean many, many things to many people. She can be just a bit "thicc" or intimidatingly athletic, maybe even a "BBW" if you're so inclined; she can be unusually tall, a stacked amazon, or even godzilla-sized: I've got plots, ideas and even pictures for all of these possibilities and moreover, I'd absolutely love to hear yours. Simply because I want my women to be larger doesn't mean you have to dominate at all: I actually default to playing a dominant male in most of my RPs, though I do love an RP where our characters butt heads when establishing pecking order.

I may expand this with more fleshed out plots, but right now I want to see what you, the RP community, has in mind when I just say "bigger women." I'd love to hear your ideas, and maybe we can iterate on them together.

For the most part, I don't RP on-site: I have a terrible tendency to lose track of thread or PM RPs. Discord, trillian and google chat RPs are my preferred media, and I'd be happy to share those with you over PM. I can also do an email RP, but even then I must admit those tend to be shorter than my IM based RPs. I also want to state outright that I'm not super comfortable doing erotic roleplaying with anyone people who aren't cis-women IRL, or maybe someone assigned-female-at-birth. This isn't a statement on you as a writer or as a person; I don't think you're a lesser person if you identify any other way, but it's just something that creeps into my brain as I'm gettin' my rocks off.

I do look forward to hearing from you all soon!

Quick Edit: If anyone would be interested in playing this model in some capacity I would NOT be opposed at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom