Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue Account recovery?

smarenwolf

Meteorite
Cheers,

I have a small issue.
Back when Captcha was introduced on the old forums, I kinda got locked out between somehow being unable to successfully use captcha (only here, weirdly enough), not knowing my password and the "timer" that was used after entering the password wrong.
This was 2016, the same time I made this account. I don't remember all the details, but it led to frustration and I turned my back on BMR as a result (and IRL stuff).

I would like to have my old account, "cy-one", back.
While I don't know the current e-mail linked to that account (as the "password lost" function using this e-mail only recovered this account, and my "goto" second e-mail isn't recognized by the forum), there are at least a few "leads" for convincing that I am telling the truth that I can provide.

1) check the linked Discord-username with this account here (btw, yay, Discord :))
2) check the username itself, google it, it's not a commonly used username (I only diverge away from "lower caps with a dash between cy and one" if the forum/messenger/software doesn't allow that)
3) I can forward the original "Account Activation at Blue Moon Roleplaying Forums"-e-mail from 2012 for the account of "cy-one" (same user-ID as in the link above) from the same e-mail that is linked to this account (please don't ask me how that actually was possible. It's very possible that I changed the original account's e-mail at some point).

I'm obviously open to suggestions and demands, as far as I can provide them.
If this is the wrong subforum or contact method for this issue, please forward me to the correct one.

It just feels weird to not be using my name >.> It's like calling someone "Tom" when he's been called "Jim" his whole life.

Back
Top Bottom