Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Tales: The Board Game

Colette was nervously pacing outside the door, hearing a little bit of chatter from inside. She had been there for a little while, and was pretty sure she was now late. They were probably already starting. Well, maybe she could just watch until they started a second game. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door, holding the flier she had that had lead her to this place, in the hopes of making some friends around her new home.

She quickly brushed her long brown hair back over her shoulders, fixed her skirt and straightened out her coat. Trying to push passed all her shyness before someone answered the door.

Penny blushed nodding her head as her eyes began to wander down Baldur's figure. She turned even redder as he introduced himself again proper. "I UH UM....YEAH ITS NICE TO TOUCH...I mean meat...uh meet you yeah that its nice to uh its really hot in here ..." As she heard knocking she blinked. "I think I better go get that someone is at the door and uhm...." She quickly rushed embarrassed and stopped next to Katie, "You didn't tell me you had hot guys coming....."

Penny quickly spun heading for the door more and fixing herself taking a deep breath. "Hi welcome to the gamer's club....I'm Penny the host is Katie, come on in we got some ancient board game set up and are about to start finishing the first turn." She looked at the girl blinking a bit as she saw how young she was, "I am assuming your a freshman....alright some ground rules...what happens at the club stays at the club.....and if you do drink....I drive you home so you do not get in trouble or hurt....Is that okay?"

Colette smiled as the door opened, and was greeted by a very enthusiastic blond woman. She was a bit surprised at the slight offer of alcohol, but nodded, "yeah, I'm a freshman, just starting. Sorry I'm late, I was just a little nervous. First turn, is it too late to join or can I catch up somehow?" She stepped in when invited, and would look around at all the people in the room, "Oh, and hello. I'm Colette, nice to meet you." She tried to aim the hello to everyone who might be looking in her direction.

Looking back to Penny she added, "ancient like Monopoly?"

Katie's eyes turned upward for a moment, a look of relief washing over her face as her thought of, 'Yes, thank goodness... ' was so blatantly projected. She had not wanted to be the one to take the first turn, and was glad for someone else to take the plunge. She watched, for a moment, then started to get up when she heard the knock at the door, except Penny had beaten her to the punch, leaving her somewhat awkwardly standing there and stuttering as she tried to let out some kind of response.

On the board, meanwhile, Ryan's piece moved. Of its own accord, it traversed seven spaces, paused, and a dull red glow came to the gemstone. The light swirled within the stone, forming letters emblazoned in red, which in-turn changed to words before a rather soft, even sensual, feminine voice spoke out--the source of the voice being the gemstone, yet at the same time, not.

"A need that keeps on growing,
set stiff with blood that's flowing,
one willing body is all it'd take,
buried within to saite the ache."

"Uh, welcome!" Katie chirped to the newcomer. "Not too late, just come grab a piece and put it on the board, we're just... getting started... " Her words trailed off as they were interrupted by the voice from the board, and she slowly turned back to look at it in confusion, waiting until it was finished before she added: "I guess it does have some kind of speaker. Uh, so... what's the challenge?" She frowned, then shrugged. "I guess as we figure it out, let's keep the turns going? Baldur, Colette, Penny, Cher, one of you want to go next? Uh... please?"

Granted, while to most everyone nothing seemed to happen, for Ryan it was a rather different story. If he had worn tight pants, he would come to regret it as they would start to get a bit tighter. From seemingly out of nowhere--or perhaps it was the thoughts of Katie, Cher, and himself--he found himself becoming stiff within his pants, no matter if he was actually aroused, or not. What's more, there was a dull ache, like some attractive lady had just given him blue balls, that was growing steadily even as the next person took their turn.

Colette's attention was drawn to the voice from the gem as she stepped closer. She removed her coat, as she got closer, so now she was just in her black v-neck shirt and skirt. "So it's some kind of puzzle game?" She commented as she joined everyone sitting around the game. She looked at the board and everyone's pieces, then at the few remaining unused pieces. She picked out a purple platypus and set it down on the board, unknowingly sealing her fate to the perverted game.

She picked up the dice, sense she was already reaching over the board, looking around she intended to hand them off to whoever was going next, "oh you don't have an order picked out yet? I got here just in time then. If no one wants to go next I'll roll?" She looked around not having learned the names of everyone yet, but thanks to Katie she had a list of names to try and put to people. Penny had said Katie was the host, so she figured the second girl to welcome her was Katie. Cher must have been the other girl. Baldur must have been one of the two guys.

She held the dice around for anyone else to take, if no one did, she would roll them.

((If no one else wants to go next, feel free to say what number she rolls for the next puzzle.))

Ryan immediately went into Scientist mode. He announced to everyone,"I think that board game just inflicted a boner on me. That or Penny and Char bending casually over here and there are the cause. I suggest a girl goes next. I'd like to see this thing effect a female." He spoke in a calm and almost clinical manner. But to be honest he want to grab the new girl that just walked in, Colette, and see if she wanted to reenact that one scene from Deep Throat. He never met the woman before, but the urge to have sex in her, or any woman, was building.

Penny blinked as she shook her head. She looked over at Baldur as she blushed more but had an oh my god expression from the professor. "Okay guess it is my turn." Penny reached for the dice as she took a deep breathe. She blew on her hands as she shook the dice before letting go. The die rolled as it snake eyed her. "A one...well clearly this is going to be a great start."

((Did this post on my cell so will grab the right color tomorrow when I am home. This OOC message will be gone when it is fixed)

"Want me to bend over a little more?" Cher asked the young man, but let one of the nice girls take their turn... She was not fighting for a chance to be the second one. But... Charitas would be the third, not liking to be left in the dust or at the end of any line... "Hey, new girl, want a beer? We have one on tap, and some cans in the freezer too!"

Colette handed off the dice to Penny, looking over at the man who's name she didn't know yet. She was starting to understand what Penny said at the door more, they seemed pretty open to saying anything, even joking about the game giving him a boner. He was actually giving her a look that she had seen guys in high school give when she was at the pool in a bikini. She tried to just let that go, and her attention was quickly taken by Cher, who's name she had figured out by the process of elimination. "Oh, I guess sure. I've never really drank much before, but I could try one. Thanks." She smiled a little, they all seemed friendly at least.

Katie half-nodded, half-shrugged at Colette's question, despite the fact she had found the board, she really had no answer. Afterward, she motioned for her to go ahead and take her turn, to keep the game moving, though shrugged as Penny took her turn instead. Then, she shot an utterly baffled look over toward Ryan. "I guess you should stop staring, then?" she said, somewhat awkwardly trying to tease. Goodness, at this rate it felt things were going to fall into an orgy rather fast!

Penny's dice bounced and clattered across the board. Both came up one, and just like Ryan's piece before it, it slid two spaces further up the board without any further input. Afterward, the gemstone took on a slight glow again, as words swirled and formed inside of it, and the same voice spoke aloud:

'An itch that cannot be scratched,
unlike anything come before, utterly unmatched.
Contact between fabric and flesh the cause,
the solution one which may draw applause.'

"Well... was it what you were hoping for, Ryan?" Katie asked with a grin, watching as Cher took up the dice and gave them a toss--they bounced across the table, coming up two, and four. The total of six moved Cher's piece right up behind Ryan's, then, once again, words were scrawled, and spoken.

'A craving for some attention,
and no doubt to draw a mention.
Ignoring it will only make it worse,
growing ever larger due to this curse.'

Penny was likely, by now, feeling the effects. Her skin started to itch--a horrible, horrible itch. A dozen times worse than any bug bite she'd ever felt, easily. Anywhere her skin--now feeling much more sensitive--came into contact with the fabric of her clothes, it itched. The only places which were spared was anywhere not covered by some cloth. What's worse, no matter how much she may scratch, or shift, it seemed utterly impssoble to find any kind of relief.

Picking up the dice, Katie handed them to Colette. "Since you wanted to, you can go next? Baldur, I guess that leaves me or you going after that. Do you want to go last, or second last?"

Depending on how composed Penny managed to keep herself, her discomfort may for a time go unnoticed. Cher's issues, however, would be a bit more apparent. Not long after her little challenge was spoken, anyone glancing at her might notice that her top was a bit more filled out--her breasts pressing against and standing out more against her top. Even if nobody else noticed, though, Cher certainly would, be it from the slowly increasing weight they carried, the tingle she could feel as they grew, or how much tighter her clothes were becoming.

Colette was paying attention to the board, trying to figure out what kind of puzzle game this was, and how they would give the answers. Each puzzle confused her a little more, and while she was thinking of what the answers could be, Katie drew her attention by handing her the dice. "Oh, yeah. I'll go next, thank you." She held the dice in her hand, but she did a double take at Cher, was her shirt always so tight? She focused back on the game, and rolled her dice. Both dice came up as twos. "Looks like I got a four." She watched her little piece move on it's own, then looked to the gem in the center for her puzzle.

Cher was mulling over all the words for everyone, and took the tingle as something the beers caused. She was close to a quart, and thus counting on the hit of a buzz... Even if it was a little unusual ro only feel it in her breast. First she started stretching, but soonb enough had to hunch forward a little. Blushing, she thanked the illusion or whatever of the game silently. After all, she had more to be uncomfortable about if it was not just her boobs.

She stayed silent about the changes, but realized that the others would be going through some kind of changes too, according to the wording of the game... Cher would wait until the last player took his or her turn, before leaning back and stretching languidly. While she was even now stealing glances at the other girls bra-bumps, she would stay silent about how her babies was slowly gaining volume. She would be not the first to say anything...

Well, except if any other parts of her anatomy would start craving attention, because that would make her jump up and leave for the bathroom because of the tightness in her knickers.

My purple piece got taken. D:

The group chattered in the background as Baldur conversed with Penny and intriguingly enough, her entire disposition to him seemed to change quite dramatically. If he didn't know any better, it seemed like she was practically eye-fucking him. The way she nervously spoke lended credence to that notion. The hulking man's pearly whites twinkled as his dimples concaved on his face and morphed it into a smile. There was a chuckle beginning from his heavy sternum as he was about to assure her that she could calm down, but a sound at the door sent her making a beeline out of dodge. He found it a bit strange that she was answering the door at his house, but didn't dwell on it much as he stroked his chin and checked her out from behind while she sauntered to the door. There was a glint in his Nile-green peepers as he stroked the scruff on his chin, momentarily soaking in something he thought he heard Penny whispering to his sister.

Interesting. Very interesting.

Now, Baldur was no rocket scientist, but he could definitely tell that love was in the air tonight. Or lust maybe, but whatever. He was no prude; far from it, in fact. It seemed that both Cher and Ryan took interest in Katie, which warmed his little viking heart to see. Cher was, surprisingly, much more overt about it than Ryan, who seemed to be fairly subtle in putting the attention on her. Could be just about her being the host, but Baldur doubted it.

Baldur took very little interest in the actual game they were there to play and simply took his piece without reading any of the instructions. His piece was an orange dumbbell. Fitting. It was not often that Baldur was so quiet, but he watched the first couple of turns with a befuddled expression on his face. He didn't read the instructions, but what was even happening? They moved their piece and some riddle came up, and then what? Although, he had to admit that the aesthetics of the board were pretty cool looking. And it had a voiceover! That made the whole process much simpler.

And it looks like there was even yet another pretty girl joining the fray. He had to hand it to Katie; she managed to bring together some prime deals here. He gave a prompt "hiyoooooo" when she was brought in, but had otherwise been working diligently to put together the pina coladas. He was very particular about the ratios that went in and he had a few little things he did with the ingredients that made them out of this world; at the moment, he was like an artist.

When Ryan announced a boner to the group, Baldur burst out with a hearty laugh, "Hahahahaha! Dude..."

He seemed oblivious about what was going on with everyone's bodies from playing the game. As far as he knew, Ryan made a silly deadpan joke that cracked him up purely by use of the word 'boner'. His sister's voice soon cut in, "Baldur, I guess that leaves me or you going after that. Do you want to go last, or second last?"

"I'll go next, I guess," Baldur said, taking the dice in hand and rolling them before hitting the button to start the oversized blender for his patented blend.

Penny tensed up as she quickly grabbed at her clothes scratching. She closed her eyes as she started to scream, "What the hell is in my clothes!" She tore at her blouse and cried out seeing what she swore were little ant head teeth on the inside. Penny tried to get up and leave for the bathroom but she fell onto her side crying and pulling at her clothes, "GET THEM OFF GET THEM OFF!!!!!!" Her face had tears rolling down it as the clothes tore more and more from being yanked and pulled. "I HATE BUGS!"

Most likely others either saw or didn't see the bug biting clothes but they would see her small bite bumps and rashes forming. After a piece was removed, the rash and bumps would vanish but she still had her bra and thong on along with her socks.

'Held firm, and fastened in steel,
only letting loose can break this seal.
Bask in silence, for it can provide some relief,
but anything else will be noticed, however brief.'

Only the eyes of Colette would see it, the otherwise invisible little ribbon of red snaking out from the gem on the board, and falling to the floor. It quickly snaked across the carpet, and slipped into her pantleg, offering a slight tingle as it wound up her leg up to her waist. From there, her panties became uncomfortable as the material shifted, from cloth to hard steel, transforming from comfortable underthings to a locked-tight belt than denied any access--no visible, or tactile sense of being a way to remove it. Afterwards, things may become even less comfortable as a small nub formed on the inside, pressing in against a certain, sensitive little button.

In itself, perhaps not terrible. Cher's silence over her the increasing size of her chest provoked no reaction, nor did the girl have to worry about fleeing the room--it was only her chest for the moment. However, Baldur stating he'd go next, coupled with the clatter of the dice caused the little piece that had stuck out to begin tormenting Colette--it softly vibrated, though offered no audible buzz. Perhaps that was bearable. When the blender clicked on though, coupled with Penny crying out, it suddenly amped up to 11--it also wasn't stopping, at least, as long as the blender was on, or Penny was in such discomfort. It'd dip, of course, here and there, between Penny's cries, and if the blender was turned off, but between the board speaking out Baldur's riddle, coupled with the reactions of those around, she was likely to not find any permanent relief lest she vacated the area.

'Impressive, large and demanding respect,
especially from those who have been wrecked.
Without sufficient appreciation there's no release,
but beware those whose praise will never cease.'

Katie lept to her feet in response to Penny, wide-eyed and clearly lost as to what was going on. "P-Penny!?" Bugs? What bugs? Her house didn't have any bugs, and she didn't see any. All she saw was poor Penny rolling on the floor, tearing at her clothes, and then--then stripping!? For the moment, taking her turn was voided as she peered with red cheeks at the disrobing girl, clearly hesitant to take action, leaving someone else to do just that.

Not knowing where to look, who to 'help', Cher just grinned and sneaked to the kitchen for two utensils of steel. Taking a cleaner dish-cloth or towel too, she returns with a knife and a spoon, first going to help Penny... If she still needed help from the clothes-bug. "Here, try these..." she hands over the material, while cutting the girl out of any really uncomfortable clothes, if needed. Then the newly grown chest wearing Cher sneaked rowards Colette... And clanged the two steel utensils together repeatedly to see if it was the noise that made her squirm.

As the large blender churned the contents Baldur put inside, he turned away just in time to get a full frontal view of round, white globes parted by a thong. An assman through and through, his eyes nearly popped out of his head at the sudden sight. It wasn't just anyone either; the girl was the one he had been talking to earlier. Momentarily stupefied, his gaze locked on her body as he stopped even paying attention to the blender or the game. In fact, he totally missed the riddle he was given. Clear to see what served as a good distraction for him. And... wasn't the other girl, Cher he recalled her name to be... uh, didn't she have smaller boobs before? Also, what's all this about bugs? Their house was immaculate; there's no way there was bugs.

Obviously shit went down as soon as Baldur turned his back and he felt eternally betrayed at it all taking place while he wasn't paying attention. Lumbering toward the commotion, he glanced at Penny, "Is everything alright? Want me to take you to the bathroom?"

Last edited:
"Forgive me for staring, But Char is your bust getting bigger? Your shirt seems to about to pop in in the chest region," said Ryan. Granted this was not helping with his specific boner problem. But Ryan guessed the game was affecting people. Maybe if Char was given attention it would stop in her case. "I think this board gane is effecting everyone. So we should keep going, we have to at this point," said Ryan in scientiost mode. He then took a drink of beer and moved up by Char and Colette. " Is there anyway I can help either of you two ladies? and Who's turn is it to roll? by the way?" Ryan asked.

Penny cried as she took the steel utensils....a spoon and a fork....wtf.... and began to tear at her clothes more. She was down to her bra trying to unclasp it and her thong. Her tears kept rolling as she cried out and grabbed for Baldur as h went to help her. She was trying to cling to anyone as she kicked at the clothes and kept trying to get to her bra, "HELP PLEASE GET THEM OFF GET THEM OFF!"

The woman's eyes for a second hit Baldur's stiff gun poking out of his pants as she calmed for a moment feeling herself get weak in the knees. She felt herself start to become wet during the still stinging bites as she shook her head falling to her knees, "This is some twisted joke ....I am done I quit playing...not liking this board...ga....."

A bit taken aback when he was suddenly grabbed by Penny, she was still hysteric and clawing at even her undergarments. Whatever was going on, he thought it most respectable to take her to the bathroom. Other than Katie, he was the only one here who knew the ins and out of the house, so he took her by the hand, took the rest of her clothing in his free hand, and ushered her down the hall to the bathroom. This night was far stranger than he had anticipated it being with Katie running the show, but he had to say, he kind of liked it. The zanier things got, the funner they were. And damn if the women weren't top shelf prizes.

Bringing her inside, he set her clothes on the counter, "You need help with anything before I go back?"

Penny kept crying as she tried to get her bra off, "Please....its hurting me!" She got her thong off as she kept arching her back in pain crying for Baldur's assistance. She was clearly in real pain as she tried to get to her bra. She glanced over at Baldur and kept hearing some kind of drum....a drum almost like that horrible congo drum (like straight out of the jumanji movies).

Penny's eyes glanced down as she took a gander to the noise and fell to her knees again feeling herself becoming wet. The juices were obvious as it ran down her leg onto the bathroom floor. "I....what...what is wrong with me..." She felt her breathing speed up as she looked around, "Baldur.....please.....help me....get my clothes off and do as you want...I ....I am yours.....I ...I dont know why but I feel like you deserve the praise...the....honor of being the best....I mean it's impressive its size and it deserves my respect....I think you should let it release..."

She grasped as her mouth spoke words without her control. Penny turned shivering and breaking as she finally yanked snapping her bra completely off. She took a deep breath as she faced away from Baldur, "Pardon my uh pardon whatever I just did....do you have shaving cream or some kind of paint nearby......I need to get covered up and remove my token from that board game."

Whatever was unfolding before his eyes right now, Baldur liked it. First, she removed her thong, exposing herself to his gaze and on top of that, she was visibly drooling between her legs. Between hysterics, it was hard to deduce just what the hell was going on, but she was soon on her knees and it seemed like... was she making a hard pass at him? She told him to help her get out of her clothes and do what he wants with her -- and seemed to be speaking lovingly about his manhood. The bra was removed and she was suddenly nude in front of him. The hulking man's pupils were dilated, but more obviously, the front of his form-fitting jeans was distended as the contents had swelled immensely. It became evident very quickly that Baldur's size was proportional everywhere.

And then suddenly she was talking about getting covered up and removing her token? Man, this girl was wild, but that made her more interesting. When she turned away from him, he couldn't pry his eyes from her soft, delicate butt and wondered how it would feel to bend her over and have his way with her. Baldur wondered if the sudden transition was her being embarrassed about her wanton pass at him before.

The mammoth of a man's bulging body lumbered toward her as he put a hand on her shoulder, letting her feel the bestial might of just his hand sitting on her, "You don't have to leave; you don't have to apologize either. If all you wanted was for me to have my way with you..."

It was like a petite person's forearm was writhing in his pants at this point as he ran his hand down the side of her arm and shut the door behind him.

"...Then you have nothing to worry about. Because I want the same thing."

Colette watched in horror as the ribbon snaked up her leg and went up her skirt before she could do anything about it. The uncomfortable shift of her panties had her distracted for a moment, though she did look up as Penny went running out of the room screaming about something in her clothes. Cher's sudden banging of metal utensils caused her to jump slightly, and that little protrusion rubbed against her little button. She cried out a startled moan and then tried to remain still and keep the thing from rubbing her anymore.

That first announcement about the board game giving someone a boner was starting to seem less like a joke. She turned to Cher, "I don't think that is going to help... But thanks." She blushed and tried to reach under her skirt to feel if her panties could be pulled down. There wasn't really a way to do it stealthily, but she hoped Cher's growing breasts had people looking up and not down. The movement of her trying made the metal nub rub against her fleshy one, and she tried to keep herself from making any sounds to draw attention to herself. She felt herself starting to grow wet under the metal, from the forced rubbing.

It was absolute madness. Katie was at a loss, she stood there watching Cher's antics toward Colette, and Baldur trying to assist Penny, and wasn't quite sure how to jump in and help. Ryan mentioning the size of Cher's chest made the young host's eyes dart over that way, but what he said next drew her attention right back. "The game? What? That doesn't... " On one hand, it felt like he was right, on the other, she just didn't wish to believe it. "I think it's mine, but I'm not going to."

Instead, Penny screaming further for help finally spurred the reluctant Katie into action, and she took a few steps. Clumsily, and ramming her knee right into the coffee table as she did, knocking a set of dice about as she half-hopped, half-limped out from around the couch while hissing and muttering under her breath. Apparently, though, that had been enough for the game. Her piece, the last to move, slid along the track, and words started to form in the gem.

'Every good party needs an engaging host,
one who places guests first and foremost.
From taking complaints, to fulfilling requests,
be attentive, and follow at the behest of your guests.'

Baldur taking care of Penny made her pause, and she nodded. "I'm with Penny, we probably shouldn't-" Her words cut off sharply though when she heard the board speaking, and she turned to it, eyes wide. "Wait--I didn't roll! What are you talking about?" She wasn't sure what to make of what the board had said for her, so for the moment, she tried to push it from her mind.

"We really should probably stop for the night, given all that's happened... and I'm worried about Penny." The blender was absolutely irritating her though, and Katie stomped over to turn it off. By now, everyone had taken a turn, however, and it was back up to the top of the list. Ryan was up next.

Meanwhile, Ryan's problem was only getting worse. Harder, stiffer, and what's more, seemingly with each passing turn it ached all the more. It wasn't to the point of pure agony yet, but it certainly couldn't have been comfortable. What verbal attention he tried to provide Cher with regards to her chest didn't seem to make a difference, and her shirt was clearly starting to reach a limit. The fabric was strained, and taut, and her breasts looked like they just wanted to burst out of them. Just as much as Colette wished to be out of her panties, though perhaps to her horror, the only thing her hand felt under her skirt was the cold steel of the chastity belt. Tugging at them, they wouldn't budge, it felt as though it was locked tight around her waist. Except, no matter how much she ran her hands over them, there was no indication of a lock, a seam, or a way to open it, let alone relieve the pressure. That little metal nub pressing into her continued to vibrate too, but with the blender off, and Penny gone, it was a bit more gentle, and had periods where it was off--when nobody was making any noise.

"Oh, does it? Really?" Cher asked back after Ryan's words, coyly playing like she just notiiced it, gasping in surprise. "What?!" she threw down the utensils on a near by table or chair - near Colette too, making sure to make some extra noise. Then Cher grabbed her own breasts, and eyed Ryan, first into the eyes, then getting a good look on the whole body of the man. "Are they the only thing getting bigger here? I think you are happy to see them..." what she tried to do was opening only the buttons on her shirt that was abowe her bra... What she did not count on was that her boobs had already grew out of their cage, and the best the plain cotton push up bra could do to them is hold them from below, like a quarter cup bra instead of a full one...

Back
Top Bottom