Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Realms (Pathfinder) OOC

ChrisGabriel

Pulsar
For me the Drow part is just part of my character idea, the Tiefling is the biggest part. So, while I rhink that instead of human (or tiefling) parent, it is easy to have a drow part to the outlander... I am thinking about bringing a druid, but at least a cleric (not so good alignment).

I will be playing female, or at least mostly looking like one, as maybe I want to have a little (or not so little) extra member. But if in another roleplay my "herm/futa craving" gets fulfilled, then I would not making her into one.

In technology (and magic) what I am looking for is all those toys, apparatuses and traps that could come from the possibilities of a creative mind - and maybe make someone come too. ;)

Also, Pathfinder does not use the level adjustment, because all the races have the same balance, and only become powerful by the racial feats on higher level. (So that is why I do not want to start at level 1-3...)

Well, I discussed some plans for an evil bard in the interest check thread, but like I said I do have other ideas so let me toss out some sort of quick character pitches...

--Sadistic, lecherous hypnotist (male, fire genasi, bard)
--Skittish escaped slave (female, human, class undetermined)
--Amoral killer intrigued by idealists (any gender, race undetermined, urban ranger)
--Relentlessly cheerful necromancer (female, race undetermined, wizard or sorcerer)
--Wannabe mob boss (male, race undetermined, sorcerer or barbarian)

These are characters I think could get along in a mixed-alignment group. I can go with any of those that seem like they'll fit in well with the group dynamic/campaign tone; if we can pin down what those are I'll have a better idea of what works.

I can work with the mob boss or cheerful necromancer, particularly as I'd be willing to collaborate on some projects... and if your a sorcerer, would be willing to research new spells for you to spam.

I'm planning on a somewhat friendly and socially awkward Universialist wizard (Arcane Craftsman), Female or Futa Elf (Drow or Tower)... have to look things over, but might be worth it more as a surface elf, what with that +2 Int :p

I've been mulling things over, and have come up with a few ideas that could be fairly interesting in a group less concerned about moral issues or alignment. So far, considering a half-orc melee combatant (futanari) who deals with trying to resist her more bestial, "orcish" nature and urges.

The second, a thoroughly evil priestess of an obscure deity of monster worshipers who hold creatures of deformity, monstrosity, and virility in high regard, and seek to ensure the creation of bestial half-races through the forced breeding and subjugation of "lesser" races with more powerful, monstrous ones.

I think we should make a rule about "no in party kill"... but I would be extra okay with party fuck. As in let's not kill each other, but other than that, it is very possible to fuck, trick, rob, and dominate others even in the party... Even setting each other up to get into sticky situations, but still saving each other life at the last moment if we can.

I could agree to those terms, though I'm afraid things might go south if everyone start fucking literally and figuratively with eachother just for kicks
But I'd love to add something useful to the group, and as everyone gave different options, so will I...

A strong and stern, yet slightly lonely, survivalist type, Tiefling Demon-Spawn Barbarian
A cruel and wicked slave driver Duergar Fighter
Another one might be a Goblinoid just cause they so fun... maybe a Goblin Cavalier? I'm still mulling it over

Obvious we need to have some kind of main quest or aim to be even considering being a party. Whoever fucks that up for "just kicks" should be kicked out - and off a high place...

To be honest, I don't think "no killing other PCs" goes far enough. I'd say that, anything you can sort with roleplaying alone is probably fine. Actions that would, or could, cause a clearly defined drawback to the a PC--dealing damage, stealing possessions, imposing status conditions, any sort of mind-altering effect--would need permission from either the other player, or the DM. (I don't feel like this would necessarily include things that are just manipulating information, like bluff/sense motive checks, perception or survival checks to track or find someone, knowledge checks, or even things like mind reading or stealth/perception.)

That at least is what I'll be committing to, although if the DM has higher standards they want to set I'll go along with them.

I'm going to go with semi-informed consent for the most part, because hey, if I'm going to be running an experiment on you, I'll let you know in advance... though I may hide some details :p Still, shall avoid being too.... disruptive to the party in general.

Of course the other player had to know - after all, it needs to be played out. Or the DM has to know and let it - in the case when the other player or character does not know about it. Like changing perception, pickpocketing, setting up something...

So, without others permission or help it would not work anyway. :)

Can we pick and choose the races and classes soon? I hope the DM would be providing us some background on the time/area where we would play....

Obvious we need to have some kind of main quest or aim to be even considering being a party. Whoever fucks that up for "just kicks" should be kicked out - and off a high place...

I'm guessing that amassing power, getting a castle (Or underground Fortress, those are safer) and a bunch of slaves is out of the question as a main goal?

To be honest, I don't think "no killing other PCs" goes far enough. I'd say that, anything you can sort with roleplaying alone is probably fine. Actions that would, or could, cause a clearly defined drawback to the a PC--dealing damage, stealing possessions, imposing status conditions, any sort of mind-altering effect--would need permission from either the other player, or the DM. (I don't feel like this would necessarily include things that are just manipulating information, like bluff/sense motive checks, perception or survival checks to track or find someone, knowledge checks, or even things like mind reading or stealth/perception.)

That at least is what I'll be committing to, although if the DM has higher standards they want to set I'll go along with them.

Seems fair, after all, we melee types could pretty much take over at low levels if we wanted, of course, without a Healer we would probably just slowly die a few seconds later, and at higher levels Spellcasters can pretty much destroy any melee type with the right spells...
My point been, we'll better work as a team

Sorry I have been busy the last few days everyone.

I see that all of you are starting to get some character ideas solidified! A few things quick that might help you all...

1. We will be starting off in a region of the Forgotten Realms called the Silver Marches. See the link below.

Luruar

2. As far as rolling stats go, please roll 4d6 and drop the lowest dice.

3. Characters will be level three.

4. Please use a sheet thay can be filled in rather than a doc or spreadsheet.

I also asked the dm if I could join.

My stats are 11, 17, 9, 13, 10, 12.

So obviously a caster of some sort.

I'm thinking a sneezy diviner girl, or sneezy enchantress.

As it is, the create demiplane series is available to wizards, and I'd likely be looking to make some sort of Greater Demiplane+Permanency magic item at the highest levels... because hey, magic is awesome.

Amnd shall be editing in my rolls soonish.

RPG-girl. If I'm playing my diviner, she'll pretty much agree to anything, if you jiggle a little cleavage in her face before asking.

My enchantress, if you promise to let her watch your character and another girl.

Alright, here come some rolls! We've got a lot of casters, currently, so I think I'll be going for the orcish monk.

Okay, I used the site above.

Aquarian_Blue:4D6H3 → 14(high 3 of 2; 5; 4; 5 = 14)
Aquarian_Blue:4D6H3 → 16(high 3 of 6; 2; 6; 4 = 16)
Aquarian_Blue:4D6H3 → 14(high 3 of 1; 2; 6; 6 = 14)
Aquarian_Blue:4D6H3 → 11(high 3 of 4; 5; 1; 2 = 11)
Aquarian_Blue:4D6H3 → 8(high 3 of 3; 1; 1; 4 = 8)
Aquarian_Blue:4D6H3 → 16(high 3 of 4; 6; 6; 1 = 16)

There we go, I'll have a sheet up soon.

Last edited:
16, 17, 13, 14, 7 (Ouch), 18
I'll see to hammer down a character sheet when its earlier and I got more braincells to work with

Can we get a time to the start too? I mean, in DR...

And just how evil a party we are planning? Would be my cleric with EVIL domain too much?

Anyway my Drow-Tiefling's modified rolls:
Str: 12
Dex: 20
Con: 12
Int: 16
Wis: 16
Cha: 14

Alright, and here's the sheet for Khaz'rha, half-orc monk. (With orc atavism, so... very orcish.)

Here!

--

Also, I was thinking, would a private chatzy room make OOC convo easier?

Back
Top Bottom