Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male MxM Fantasy, Romance and Action. WoD, Vampires, Mafia, Star Wars, & LOTS More!

So, let's give this a whirl. I haven't been role playing for a while, lately, but, hey, I miss it. I am pretty experienced in both rp and writing though, and try to use my words both precisely and provokingly; I consider myself literate but not picky, and I'm always respectful.

I am seeking male x male pairings, for relationship building role-playing, primarily. There will be sex, definitely, but not just sex - story is required as an essential to me. I love romance, especially dark romance. I play switch characters, submissive but never wimpy ones, and, oh yes, switches.

I don't have a lot of limits, and practically none when it comes to drama, angst, and violence. Otherwise, nothing that normally goes in the toilet; barks/meows/neighs/etc. (though I adore werewolves,) or violates the ToS; hard sexual torture; inflation of anything other than a leaky tire, or worshipping of anybody's feet.

Kinks include: being dominated sexually at least sometimes; fight sex/angry sex; biting and being bitten; hair-pulling; rough oral; rough/forceful sex in general; spanking/slapping; vampires; dub-con; power struggles; forbidden relationships. I do like the sex scenes to be pretty explicit.

I usually prefer supernatural characters and fantasy settings, especially modern fantasy (think 'Bright' ot most things MCU.) Conversely, I love a good Victorian era vampires role-play, and 'Game of Thrones' is one of my favorite settings. I don't play canon characters, however, and, certain slice-of-life scenarios are also delightful.

My very, number-one-favorite concept is pretty much anything from the White Wolf's old World of Darkness role-playing series, most especially Changeling the Dreaming and Vampire. I hardly ever play Garou myself, but unleash a werewolf on me and I will adore you. Mages always welcome, also. I currently have an Unseelie Sidhe I am dying to play; I'd love to tell you about him. My favorite general archetypes to play as my characters are Sidhe and Sluagh Fae, Malkavian Vampires, and Euthanatos Mages, though I will role-play versus pretty much any and all.

I love vampires, from those WoD types to classic ones to Anne Rice's boys and even up through the ideas from 'Twilight', at least sans sparkling. The only way my vamp will sparkle is if you dump glitter on him, I swear! I really prefer dark grittiness with this genre, and, absolutely crave playing the vampire partner in a vamp x werewolf pairing.

And, I love various sorts of Fae, Faerie, Elves, and this sort of being in general; other than the Changeling ones, my favorites here are the Bethmoora Sidhe Elves, personified by a truly favorite film character, the amazing and ever-so-hot Nuada from 'Hellboy 2',and also the Elves from 'Bright' - I would love playing an elf in an elf/orc relationship, perhaps something that started as merely forbidden sex, and then the characters realized that feelings were developing.

Demon x Priest, or demon x angel are good. All sorts of magic users. I am crazy about the Asgardian/Norse pantheon, love the whole notion of Thor x Loki, and anything akin to the truly great book 'American Gods.'

Any of the above are modern era, certainly, but if you prefer medieval, that's awesome, too, and even required for the 'Game of Thrones' setting (I have a Dornish duelist/fighter wayfaring type I'd like to try on for size.)

As far as more slice-of-life role plays, my top craving right now is a Mafia theme set sometime before 1970 or so, in America. I am thinking mobster x mobster here, perhaps from rival families; the relationship is obviously a forbidden romance sort, since they are both men, but that makes it even more so.

Other things I'd like to do is something something wherein I get to play a junkie, maybe one that one of his tricks finds himself falling for, or even versus a cop who starts off wanting to use him, until he starts, yep, caring. Something like 'Rent' would be perfect, here, too.

I also can do Depression era desperados, Wild West style role-play, and I'd be quite interested in Jazz Age/'The Great Gatsby'-esque characters. Victorian is good, with or without vampires, especially clash of classes, such as a poor rent-boy or laborer x an aristocratic gentleman. Also, something glam rock ala 'Velvet Goldmine'.

If I can play a Sith or Sith apprentice, I'd like to do a 'Star Wars' rp. As far as the dystopian genre, I like the concept of two tributes in a 'Hunger Games' rp, some year prior to Katniss' games.

And, I really would like to hear your ideas and plots, as I find it often fun to try something new I never thought of before. So, here I am, waiting and hoping for some fun role-playing soon; thank you for reading this, and please PM me.

And, my F-List: F-list. I think?

Last edited:
@Kara Zor-El Kent
Actually dom, no, I don't. I have tried and suck hard at it, and not in the good way. It's not fun for me.
I do play switches, though, and also equal relationships with no dom/sub matrix at all.
Now, if you are meaning you prefer your guy to be the one who usually gets fucked, that's doable, but actually my character always being in charge, in control, no, I can't, I'm sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom