Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Dark and Twisted cravings! NSFW Images

NumberThreeInordinate

Kindness is earned...brutal honesty is free.
**DO NOT POST HERE. PM ME!!!**

This thread is to get some of my darker cravings out and off of my chest. My Main Request Thread is where you can see what my rules are in a nut shell but I will say that I still want plot over smut. Some of these ideas will be heavy in smut but there will still be plot to them. I would advise taking a look at those rules.

The main kinks I'm going to be involving for the idea's of this thread are as follows:
Non-con to dub-con/con (meaning that after the mind breaks, they want the sex and the cum)
Mind-Break
Ahegao
Large Cocks
Excessive Semen
Anal Sex (Giving and receiving)
Anal Gape
Vaginal sex (Giving and receiving)
Oral sex (Giving and receiving)
Light/medium cum inflation
Cum from nose/mouth
All the way through
Choking

I will be playing the role of the victim here. I'm looking for detailed partners, but if you are a male or wanting to play a male...do note I am going to be extremely picky toward you. I know the difference between Dominant and a boy on a power trip. So, if you come at me with that power trip shit I'll ignore your pm or put you in your place real fast. I can play a regular female or a futa but I will be playing the submissive role. Also, bear in mind, none of my submissive's are helpless. There will be a fight every step of the way until she's broken.

Some of the pictures that I have to spur on some idea's on how it'll be are these:

All the way through/mind break:

Dominant females:
Tyra
Luna face Luna full
Alex

So, with that being said. Do not send me a pm saying 'wanna rp?' cause I'll ignore you. Obviously I want to rp...why the hell else would I be on this site? I require literacy and some basic understanding of the English language. We all have spell check. USE IT.

I need at least a paragraph per reply. (Five complete sentences.)

Since some who have come to this thread have not bothered to go to the other page for my rules. I'm going to list 2 rules that will save you a quick shut down.
!. Have an idea that you've put some creative thought into.

2. Pick a character. You can use one of my main thread girls if you want or just pick a picture you like from the one's given on this thread. Tell me what section they're in and the number.

I'll come up with some plots when I have something specific in mind.

Last edited:
1500197532558.jpg

Back
Top Bottom