Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Genie has some wishes of it's own [FxF, FutaF, FutaxFuta, MxM, FutaxM, and Monster-based]

Unlike Aladdin, there will be no musical number to be found here, as I wish to get to the point without delay.

Due to the influence of a role-playing partner I met quite recently, I've decided to branch out; for the first time ever, I'm willing (and desiring) to do Male x Male RPs. As my lengthy title suggests, I'm seeking the following:
  • Female x Female
  • Futanari/Dickgirl (aka a Girl with a cock; testicles and vagina are optional) x Female
  • Futanari/Dickgirl x Futanari/Dickgirl
  • Male x Male
  • Futanari/Dickgirl x Male
  • Monster-based (What does this mean, you ask? It means any gender/sex paired against a monster. Be it an Oni, a Demon, a Succubus, a Giant, a Troll, a Minotaur, Tentacles, et cetera)
Now, while I'm more than interested in playing with all of you, there are a few rules and, shall I say, recommendations for people wishing to RP with me. So, let's get these rules over and done with...
  1. Unless circumstances get in your way, do not... I repeat: do not bail in the midst of an RP based on a loss of interest, with zero word. Tell me if you don't like it, or have lost interest; it won't hurt my feelings. We could try something else, or just go our separate ways.
  2. All characters, per site rules, will be 18+ for the duration of our RP; if it's a fandom, they'll be aged up (or down, if we choose to play younger versions of middle-aged/senior characters).
  3. Please make your responses, at the very least, one, moderately-sized paragraph. I don't submit 3+ paragraph posts for you to reply to, but I need a decent amount of detail to respond to.
  4. Please try to be literate, spell-check, and use common grammar. It honestly kills my mood if I'm responding to someone making frequent mistakes that I can very hardly understand; lacking this, one could say, would be a turn-off for me.
  5. When RPing, I ask, quite humbly, that my partners provide a picture reference to help me better visualize the scene taking place. You won't lose points for not providing one; it's merely a request I have of all potential partners.
  6. As far as my kinks go, I'm fine with most things-- barring scat, vomit, vore, infantilism, diaper-related things, and so forth. Really, just ask if there's something you want to do.
  7. I prefer to mostly play the Dom role in RPs, but can be convinced to play the sub if the idea has sufficient merit. Typically, I have been flexible regarding the Futa x Female, Futa x Futa, Female x Female, and Monster-based RPs. The rest of my listed pairings are highly preferred for me to Dom.
  8. While probably a turn-off for many, the last recommendation or rule for me is that I mainly do smut (aka Sex)-based RPs. You're free to suggest more story-focused RPs, but I make no promises on accepting them.

Before moving onto possible fandoms and pairings, a quick note regarding Male x Male and Futa x Male:

As strange as it may sound, I only play Dom roles for these specific pairings; I will not budge on this, no matter what you say to me. It isn't up for debate, I'm afraid. Additionally, I look to play against Traps, Femboys, Cuntboys, or Sissies, in particular. I am open to Feminization RPs, though. I simply cannot find out forms of the two pairings interesting, so this is my limit.

Now, onto the fandoms... and, honestly, if you have ideas for them, just message me...

Anime
  • Naruto
  • Bleach
  • Sword Art Online
  • Black Butler
  • DBZ
  • Baka to Test
  • Charlotte
  • Boku No Hero Academia
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Shokugeki No Soma (Food Wars)
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Date A Live
  • Himouto! Umaru-Chan
  • High School DxD
  • Maken-Ki!
  • Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls
Video Game Series
  • Fallout (esp. 4)
  • Dishonored
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Borderlands
  • Super Smash Brothers
  • Mario Brothers
  • Saint's Row
  • Far Cry (esp. 3-5)
  • Hitman
  • Mass Effect (All but ME1)
  • Injustice (esp. 2)
  • Bioshock (esp. Infinite)
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Batman: Arkham (All)
  • Dark Souls (All)
  • Tomb Raider (All since the 2013 reboot)
  • The Witcher (esp. 3)
  • Dragon Age (esp. Inquisition)
  • Overwatch
  • Uncharted (All)
  • Destiny (Original and Sequel)
Movies
  • MCU (All)
  • DC Cinematic Universe (All since Man of Steel)
  • Deadpool (original and sequel; not the X-Men Origins: Wolverine version)
  • Logan
  • Toy Story (esp. 3)
  • Inception
  • The Incredibles (original and sequel)

And finally, onto the pairings... really only giving sample ideas, you don't have to come to me specifically about these, ladies and gents

Incest
  • Brother x Sister
  • Sisters
  • Brothers
  • Mother x Son
  • Father x Daughter
  • Mother x Daughter
  • Father x Son(s)
  • Cousins
  • Aunt x Niece
  • Aunt x Nephew
  • Uncle x Nephew
  • Uncle x Niece
  • et cetera
Other Taboo
  • Co-Workers
  • Boss x Employee
  • Husband x Mistress
  • Wife x Mistress
  • Father x Child's Boyfriend
  • Father x Child's Girlfriend
  • Father-in-law x Son's Fiance/Wife or Husband
  • Mother-in-law x Son's Wife/Husband
  • Father-in-law x Daughter's Fiance/Wife or Husband
  • Mother-in-law x Daughter's Fiance/Wife or Husband
  • Brother-in-law x Sister-in-law
  • Brother-in-laws
  • Nun x Traveller
  • Priest x Churchgoer
  • et cetera
Fantasy
  • Tentacle Creature x Victim
  • Orc x Traveler/Adventurer
  • Slime x Dungeon-Crawler
  • Orc x High Elf
  • Monster x Victim
  • Succubus x Victim/Summoner
  • Demon x Victim/Summoner
  • Witch x Familiar
  • Shapeshifter x (To be determined by you)
  • et cetera
With all of this, if anyone thinks they'd be willing to play one of the mentioned roles, or suggest ones of their own, feel free to message me at your leisure. I hope to grant both of our wishes very soon!

Back
Top Bottom