Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Revamped Superheroine Request Page (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO BLUEMOONERS and welcome to my revamped superheroine thread. For those who have read my threads in the past, you know I always had these really complex universe building ideas. I should have been making a movie series, not writing roleplays. That has all changed now because I want simple basic fun roleplays. I will get to specifics in a moment but allow me to introduce myself to those who have not met me. My name is Zoe, I am a 32 year old office worker/sport mom who has been roleplaying since I was thirteen. That is roughly twenty years experience which means I have done almost everything. I prefer superheroine roleplays because they allow me to be something I will never be and I have become a big comic book nerd through the years. I love both male and female partners, not much on transgender characters. I have a vivid imagination, love to make new friends and always try to be sexy. Now, let us move to the information you need to know.

THE BASIC INFORMATION about my style of roleplay follows...
- On generally of the mornings, Monday through Sunday which means I can post multiple times a day. I am in the Eastern United States.
- I love playing multiple characters, sometimes at once in a large group scene or in parallel events taking place at the same time. This is not a must for our plays, I can bounce around like movie scenes. I also like to develop individual stories for each girl.
- I typically write two paragraphs at the least per character and as many as five when the moment calls. These are typically five to ten sentences apiece unless engaged in a group conversation.
- I request my partners can write at least two sentences that are easy to read and avoid text messaging talk unless part of your reply is an actual text between two characters. I try not to be a grammar cop and detail detective. We all make mistakes.
- I am not a fan of permanent bad endings. If at some point in our play a heroine meets a temporary bad ending, that is another story. All heroines need to struggle and suffer for their mistakes, mine just tend to lose clothes and orgasm during hand.
- I am a sucker for happy endings, or at least good prevailing at a cost. Not saying the villain will not forever change them, but I want to develop character depth and a connected story line within my plays.
- My preferred method of roleplaying is Threads but I have a tendency to forget about them when I do not have a reminder. If you could just shoot me a quick private message saying you have posted, that would be great. I will also do private message plays, the new system allows easy access to previous messages. I do not do discord or messengers, sorry.
- I roleplay in my mobile phone most of the time because I am at work. When I am home, mostly weekend mornings, I will use my lap top.
- My story to smut ratio is right now a 50/50 balance but depending on my mood, it can go 60/40 toward story.
- I have a very activate mind, if I get carried away during planning and start mapping out all details, please call me out and reign me in. Also, I am the type that likes to know nothing of my partner’s plan. Let it unfold in front of me as long as I know the idea you are building on.
- I play my characters between the ages of 16 and 30. Right now, I am craving the younger side of that scale but will do the upper side just as quick.
- If you use face claims, I certainly do, I prefer them to be realistic as possible. I am alright with art but not a fan of anime.
- If you grow tired of our play, confused or want to try something else; let me know. We can hit the reset button or go separate ways in a classy fashion.
- I prefer Original Characters to canon for the freedom of backstory and details. I have played with many people who take a character’s comic origins and story thus far extremely serious. To avoid this, I find it easier to just do originals who have no such obligation to media. Do you want to play something very close, that is perfect fine with me.
- God modding is a big turn off. Please do not have over powered characters that I can do no harm too. I want victory over my characters to feel like a triumph. Maybe my characters are too powerful for you and during a fight, you have to change tactics, that would be a first. The point I am trying to make though is we both know where this is going, but let me enjoy the ride there.
- When we get to the smut scenes, please do not spend multiple posts on one action. For example, if you are having sex with one of my characters, please do not write multiple messages about your dick sliding in and out while you choke me or pull my hair as you verbally degrade me. That should be one long post so the next post can move to the next action.

THE IDEA centers around a world where metahumans face begun to appear; mostly doing evil deeds. My girls, eight in total who act individually but also as a Power Rangers/Justice League/Avengers like team. We can focus on one or more. My characters have no true powers, they would be considered Level One capability. Each have the strength of a heavyweight boxing champion roughly, some a little stronger with some slight elemental control. We will get to their powers later. Just as a post script for this section, would love a fun origin roleplay for them. Anyways, they will be out to stop anyone who tries to do harm to this alternative Earth and defend the weak. Too bad that can get rough sometimes. Think of short stories for their origins although I still want a story rather than a quick catch and fuck.

MY KINKS are numerous. It will be easier to just link my F-List, click here to check that out. Please note, the characters listed on my F-List are not the characters I am looking to play as now. For those who prefer a crash course...

- NEED: Story and smut, non-con, near limitless sexual limits, smut variety (romance/Stockholm Syndrome to rape and all between.)
- LIKE: Brutality, real as possible, gritty dark setting or a semi-cheesy setting, sexual devices and torments, traps, monsters, aliens, humans, demons
- MAYBE: Enslavement, mind control, beastality with humanoid like creature, snuff
- NO WAY: Scat, extreme vore, removal of limbs, bimbo transformation

MY CHARACTERS I will play. I want to add variety for everyone, thus I will have a ginger, a blonde, a brunette, a dark headed stranger, a Latino, an Asian, an Indian and a black woman. They will be a team known as The Sentinels with each having peak human strength, flight and a healing factor not on par with Wolverine or Flash. For their kryptonite, orgasms. Each orgasm will weaken them physically and multiple or serve climaxes can lead to them to a senseless like temporary state, while further can push them into a coma or even be fatal. Also, their breasts can be milked which acts as a miracle healing agent but also grants whomever drinks it super human strength equal to theirs.

Danielle... The Blue Sentinel

Knowledge: 3
Fighting: 4
Toughness: 3
Seduction: 2
Willpower: 4
Leadership: 5

Overall: 21/30

Backstory: WIP

*** Amber... The Green Sentinel

Knowledge: 2
Fighting: 3
Toughness: 2
Seduction: 5
Willpower: 2
Leadership: 2

Overall: 16/30

*** Nakia... The Red Sentinel

Toughness: 5
Seduction: 1
Willpower: 4

Overall: 19/30

*** Tiffany... The Purple Sentinel

Toughness: 4
Willpower: 3

Overall: 17/30

Penelope... The Yellow Sentinel

Toughness: 5
Willpower: 3
Leadership: 1

Overall: 17/30

Tia... The Grey Sentinel

Fighting: 5
Seduction: 1
Willpower: 5
Leadership: 3

Overall: 20/30

Candice... The Black Sentinel

Knowledge: 5
Fighting: 2
Toughness: 2
Seduction: 4
Willpower: 5
Leadership: 4

Overall: 22/30

Pryia... The Pink Sentinel

Seduction: 5
Willpower: 1
Leadership: 4

20/30

IN CONCLUSION, feel free to private message me with any ideas you may have. I would love to hear from you and I am open to all walks of characters for enemies. I am not looking to team up, sorry. I should add, I see these girls with a mentor whether they are part of some government agency, have a mythical higher being, or an Android like machine. Would love to hear in your first message what ideas you have forming and even which character or characters you are most interested in. Bye for now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom