Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Nadia’s request thread for glory hole based stuff!

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
Hey you crazy kids, it’s me again.

So? Let’s talk about glory holes! I have a specific craving of course, for those hole in the wall, dick in the stall, bitch sucks them all holes of glorious service!

So, as you can imagine, glory holes are not really the most diverse of sexual settings. Of course, there are a few things to consider such as the classic, ass in the wall, spitroast, and the group session! These are just a few possible scene ideas we can try!

Now, let’s talk a bit about my rules. I have written this a million times so let’s make it quick:

1. Don’t act dumb: pretty standard, if you want to change a post I made or tweak a plot point or whatever, I’m pretty accommodating. Just don’t yell, or I will be sad!

2. Give me a good post: what counts as a good post? Two paragraphs generally is not insane for me to do, but I really can’t handle like, one liners or small posts. It is ok if you slow down at parts as you lack an ide show to progress, but let’s try and have a good storytelling time, with some detail and length.

3. The ban list: this is everything I won’t do
No usuals, such as stuff banned on the site and certain fetishes like bathroom stuff. I heavily prefer female and futa characters, so that means men are off my list too (men irl are cool, just for rp I’m eh on it).

4. Posting schedule: just post whenever. Yup, that simple. I might shoot you a message if I’m wondering how you are feeling about resuming, but I won’t harass you.

Sounds good? Good!

So, here are some of the plots I would love to try.

1) The incredible castle of the glory hole queen:

Gold, fame, and loot?! The three things every explorer loves to find! Of course, dungeons and old castles are a perfect place to go looking for these things, and while most heroes have no qualms about exploring dangerous temples or lost ruins, there is one castle no woman or futa ever wants to tackle, unless they are depesperate, stupid, or crazy. That dungeon? The incredible castle of the glory hole queen! However, one knight has made it her mission to vanquish this glory hole queen once and for all, to save the land from her evil ways. Can she survive the castle and it’s many, many...many traps? Only time will tell.

This rp will have bad ends (non-fatal just sexy bad ends), demons, monster girls, anything you can want from futa ladies, and of course, a nice glory hole trap around every corner!

2) the breedzone:

Every woman knows that summer vacation is eother super fun, or working full time for the next year of school fees. However, it’s not all bad, as every lady had the oppertuniry to work at the breedzone. What is the breedzone you may ask? A glory hole heaven, where women are locked into breeding stations and have their pussies slammed for days at a time, with some nice hypnosis or docility drugs to make the time pass a little quicker. Working the holes is busy work, but the pay is worth it...just don’t accidentally sign your body over in a contract, and end up a permenant resident!

This rp could go either way, and mind control elements can be dropped too.

Ok people, send me a pm of you like the ideas!

Back
Top Bottom