Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope): Ch. 3: Terpsichore's Ordeal

Tenshi

Supernova
Terpsichore was carried through the night for a minute or two. Wart kept her distracted as he bound from rooftop to rooftop. His tongue grappled with hers, and occasionally he managed to free a hand to fondle a breast or grope her bottom.

He finally came to a halt in a park somewhere in DNA territory—she could see the archology towers to the north. She could see him in the moonlight, laying her down in the grass, pinning her with one shoulder while his other hand went back and forth between her breasts, squeezing one, then the other. His tongue pressed down her throat.

Once...

Twice...

Thrice!

Then he pulled it back into his own mouth to gloat, “Mine now!”

He ripped her top across and down, letting her breasts spill fee I the moonlight.

Round 1. :)
Because the molesting is just beginning, Wart is at -10 on his roll to make Terpsichore cum. He rolls sexual prowess vs. your will defense. Any time my post pleased you, you can give Wart +2, +4 or +6 to his roll.

Any modifier before you look at the roll?

11 + 8 - 10 = 9.

Isabella was feeling so hot right now. She didn't wanted him to abuse her body but she was so hot wanting to feel the fire that she felt so deep inside her. The flame in her heart was increasing tenfold.

When he released her breast she felt like she was free and she wanted more but when she heard him say she was his, it turn her down.

"You will need to do a lot better then this for me to be fully yours. I am not easy to please"

--No modifier yet--

Wart inhaled, then gave a smug smirk. His hands wrapped around the outsides of the teen girl's breasts. He milked them deftly, rolling the nipples with his thumbs, pressing them down into her silky globes. “Such a willful little virgin,” he taunted.​

Here in the moonlight, his skin a light woody brown, this could almost be mistaken for a real man-if an ugly one with bumpy shoulders. The sheer size of his manhood as it swelled to full readiness, of his purse as it rapidly swelled with unholy seed—gave the lie to that illusion.​

“Let's see how long you can hold back, shall we?” he rumbled.​

Wart's hand flashed again this time shredding off Terpsichore's loincloth-skirt. He let his knee settle on over her pelvis, pinning her down and pressing the hot flesh of his leg against the virgin's clit.​

Pinned this way, he sent his tongue out again. It thrust down her throat once more...​

Again...​

And again.​

Then his unholy red muscle began to lave at her nipples, his thumbs moving away when it came close while the mosnter still milked at the magic girl's breasts.​

15 + 8 - 5 = 18 vs. Terpsichore's Will Defense.

Isabella wasn't able to hold her power anymore as Terpsicore, her body was longing to be touch, she was longing to feel what so many girl felt.

Her own body was betraying her as she wanted this, Isabella always had a submissive side and her mother had warn her about it but now she wanted to please this man.

She wanted for him to make her his. This was so wrong, how could she let a monster non the less use her like this.

She had to resist him, she had to keep her virginity but deep inside her she felt the burning desire to be breed and become a mother.

Give him a +2 bonus

Isabella tried her best to resist but slowly as his knee push into her clit her body was getting more and more aroused and she felt the fire building in her womb.

She moan and moan trying to hold it in but it was to hard and she climax for the first time.

Wart snickered as he overcame Isabella's resistance. In her vulnerable moment, his magic started—ever so softly—to worm it's way into her—body, mind, soul...​

“Such a sensitive little thing,” Wart taunted, backing up a little and running his fingers over her petals through her panties. “I hadn't even touched you yet, but look how wet these are?​

The monsters tugged Terpsichore's panties down her hips. If she surrendered them to him, he'd let them slide sensually down the lengths of her leg, if she resisted, he'd show his strength once again by shredding them off and tossing them aside.
The monster caught the magic girl's ankle's then and steadily spread them apart, “Time for a little taste of that innocence,” he taunted before his tongue stretched out. The tip of the hot red muscle ran up and down her blooming flower for several strokes. Then it focused on her clit for the same...​

And finally several feet of tongue lapped along her petals as his tongue pulled back into his mouth.​

“So pure!”​
How long can our little dancer hold out?
Her defenses are at -1 now from the orgasam, but the penatly resets to ten.
3 + 8 - 10 = 11.
Fight on little virgin!

Isabella wasn't able to resist at all and when he move to lower her panties,

She was truly deeply wet and when she felt his tongue on her inner petals it was enough to made her explode again in another huge climax.

"oh my god, please don't stop" was all she could say to him, she was so hot right now damn if he would insist to fuck her she might even let him.

She simply spread her legs further for him and she waited.

Wort gave a rumble of bliss as he slurped up the virgin girl's surrender. A lusty growl welled out from the depths of his chest. “Mine now, sweet, pure little virgin.”

The brown man caught Terpsichore’s legs. He pressed her knees up to her shoulders. He half lay over her, his powerful shoulders pressing into her feet, pining her in this folded up position.

The monster's massive cock probed at her entrance slowly...

Eyes boring into Terpsichore's, the huge head of his hot cock stretched her entrance wider...

And wider...

And wider...

'Til he was right up against her maidenhead...

“Mine now.”

He thrust in hard!

For a half moment, he let the once virgin girl adjust to his great girth sheathed to the root inside of her. Then he started to roll his hips. Pinned as she was, he was at just the right angle, with just the right bracing, t thrust with all his might. He didn't at first, but rather enjoyed her in long, slow, strong strokes...

But the monster’s hunger was not to be long denied. Soon—eyes dropping to the redhead's breasts—Wort was pistoning powerfully up and down her channel!

Terpischore is now at the -2 condition, dropping her will defense to 9.

16 + 8 - 10 = 14. Terpischore cums again!

Isabella wasn't able to hide her arousal nor her need as she was being filled for the first time and damn it was so good that she don't want him to stop at all.

She moan and moan feeling another climax already "My god, i can stand it, this is so good, more i want more".

it wasn't long before she came again feeling his cock inside her.

She clenched her legs and tighten her vagina as she felt her orgasm hit her.

"OH GOD YES, breed me".

Wart gave a snarl and a roar when he felt Terpiscore's hot girlcum bathing his massive manhood. His whole body ran ecstatically hot as his cock swelled and his cum flooded her womb.

"Yes!" the monster roared, seed gushing again.

"Yes, little Muse, get pregnat." again!

"Get pregant and be mine!" His seed gushed in such volume that her flooded womb thraetened to swell!

Wort panted a few times as the last of his seed tricked away. Then the monster pulled Isabella up by the hair and kissed her fiercly. His tongue grappled with her own while his cock throbbed inside of her.

"Soon," he growled, breaking the kiss, "You'll be mine fully."

Pulling out of Terpiscore, he turned the magic girl around on her hands and knees. FInding the once virgin girl's now nicely stretched entrance, he plunged in again. With grunts of bliss, he thrust in hard and fast. His cock frictioned beautifully inside of her, churning up their mingled cum. he leaned around a little to watch her breasts pendulum. while one hand held her secure around the waist, the other slipped down and rubbed at her clit with each thrust. His tongue snaked out, coiled around her neck, and then began to thrust in and out of her throat. He kept the double penetration going for several minutes, letting her think she might go mad with lust...

"Who am I?" he demanded, pulling his tongue out of her throat so she could answer. "Scream it and cum, who am I?"

Terpischore is now at the -5 condition, dropping her will defense to 6.

16 + 8 - 10 = 14. Terpischore cums again!

Isabella was already far gone but when he turn her on her feet and knees like a bitch in heat, it made her explode into a bliss. This was far more greater then what her mother as told her and she will never stop this now that she know how good it feel.

She moan and scream out of pleasure as the pain as totally faded away. Her virginal tunnel was spread wide and deep by his massive cock and feeling him play with her love button made her scream against in ecstasy soon enough "Yes, breed me master, i am your bitch".

She move back by herself on his massive cock screaming her extasy as she climaxed again "MASTER".

Wart's victory flashed hot in his blood as his seed erupted into the little magic girl once again. He snarled and snapped in his lust. Victory was so very very sweet. What remained of his pain--and he was allready healing from the sexual energy siphoned off of her--was irelevent in the face of the burning passion racing in his blood.

Again and again and again he gushed, huge balls emptying into her womb, flooding her so full she was starting to feel a little bulge in her tight little belly.

Wort pumped into her gently as he pondered how he'd finish her. It would be the first time in a century a magic girl had been turned, he wanted this triumph to be perfect.

A little sniff, then another, and the squat monster's skin went golden with delight. He caressed her clit in glee. "What a good little slut you are, you douched for me."

The monster drew out of Terpiscore's pussy and probed at her back door...

Isabella heard by her mother that some man liked to take a girl in the ass for some of them it the greatest treasure you could give a man. So fo this reason, everyday she took a bath and cleaned her ass entirely.

But having something so big there was more then anything she could have imagine. She moan and gasp.

"master your too ........." was all she could say as he push himself into her,

She moan and scream as another climax took her instantly as she felt her ass being stretched so wide.

As he thrusted into her ass, could only whimper and moan "Yes, yes, yes MASTER, i am yours".

Wort snickered at how sensitive his little conquest was already. He didn't hold back but—having stretched his way through her back door, rutted into Terpsichore with mighty thrusts, growling and grunting with each piston thrust.

“Mine, now, little one,” he snarling, coiling his tongue around her throat and licking the line of her ear. His finger stoked her clit. “Mine, 'til the end of your days. You'll serve my every whim—in bed and on the battlefield. You will bring your friends to kneel before me and worship my cock.

“Cum now, little one. Cum again, surrender to me, be mine forever...

“Do it now!” As Wort roared the last words his seed burned it's way into her bowels!

Terpiscore is now at the -10 condition. leaving her with a will defense of 1. Her next orgasam will leave her incapaciated by aheago and vulnerable to mind control spells!

12 + 8 -10 = 10. Overcomes 1.

"You're mine little one."

Isabella was long gone in her mind and becoming his for eternity seem like the thing to do.

She look at him and scream one last time as she felt the most powerful orgasm hitting her fully.

She felt like she would have to serve him more and more her body becoming his toy.

She felt a surge of power filling her body as she came for him again and again until her body was to exhausted to go on.

She pant as she fell lip on his cock "i am yours master to command and i will bring them to you".

Back
Top Bottom