Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Realm of Shadow

ShadowOfDesire

Supernova
A bit about me:
- I'm an IRL female that plays female main characters opposite male characters. (IRL gender doesn't matter)
- I enjoy writing stories with a good balance of plot, romance, and erotica.
- I typically write in either threads or PMs. (I do not use Discord, Email, or any other methods for RP.)
- I only write in 3rd person. (Like a novel.)
- My favorite genres are science fiction, fantasy, and historical settings (medieval, pirates, roaring 20s, ancient Rome or Greece, etc.), but I'm open to other ideas and suggestions.
- While I adore playing submissives, slaves, and maidens in distress, I don't classify myself as a submissive and am quite content playing a dominant character in the right story.
- All of my characters have distinct personalities, personal interests, and are not 'empty-headed, feeble-minded females', even if they're in a submissive role.
- I'm fairly flexible with story ideas & genres and would love to include your kinks in our play, so long as they're not my personal dislikes.

What I can offer:
- An interesting, well-developed character with more than just one aspect or dimension.
- Daily posts. (I'm usually around in the evenings and can add multiple posts when time allows. Timezone is GMT -7 or Pacific for U.S. folks.)
- Several paragraphs per post with attention to spelling and grammar. (I normally tailor my post length to match my partner's.)
- A long-term, communicative writing partner. (I've participated in stories and games that have taken years to complete and will always let you know if I'm unable to post barring any unforeseen circumstances that would prevent that.)

Pet Peeves:
- Flaky partners that only seem interested in the planning stages of a story, but never follow through with actually writing it.
- People that judge me by my kinks list alone. (Simply because I enjoy certain things doesn't mean every story I write has to have those particular things in them.)
- Uncommunicative partners. (If you're unable to post for extended periods of time, have writers block, or have just lost interest in the story, please just tell me.)
- Smut without supporting story. (I love character development in addition to kinky sex.)
- Partners that fluff up their post length by repeating / rewording everything I'd written in the previous post.

What I'd like in a partner:
- An experienced, literate player that pays attention to spelling and grammar.
- Someone who is capable of helping to create the plot in an original story / world. (I like a 50/50 partnership, with both of us taking the lead from time to time.)
- Someone that will contribute more than just one line posts, but isn't a paragraph snob. (I don't enjoy being pressured to write a three page novel for every post.)
- Someone who's able to post on a regular basis. (Daily preferred, but two - three times per week is reasonable.)

• .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Fetishes:

- Blackmail (either way)
- Submission / Slavery
- Forced / rough sex
- Anal sex
- Double penetration
- Gangbangs
- Threesomes (M/M/F or M/F/F)
- All forms of consent. (Con / non-con / dub-con)

Dislikes:
- Scat / Urination
- Extreme body modification / mutilation (slave brands/tattoos & piercings are fine)
- Trans / Herm / Futa
- Furry / anthro (this does not include monster sex)

• .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Current Cravings:

- Stories of conquest and intrigue
- Science fiction or fantasy stories
- Historical action / adventure
- Slow burn romance / sexual tension
- Forbidden love (two houses divided, taboo relationships, etc.)
- Supernatural stories (vampires, ghosts, demons, etc.)

Unexplored ideas:

- (fantasy / medieval / historical) A wounded man falls in love with the woman caring for him.
- (historical) Pirate raids, ship battles, & adventure.
- (fantasy / medieval / historical) A kingdom invades / raids another in a quest for power.
- (fantasy / historical) A man in power (king, mob boss, mage, great lord, etc.) abducts the daughter / wife / sister of his rival for revenge or blackmail.

I am always open to any other ideas or suggestions that you might have. Please PM me if you're interested in discussing a particular story idea. We may not be compatible writing partners, but I'll always respond to your inquiry.

Last edited:
Completed Stories:

Hearts of Darkness (with greybishop)
- Dr. Miranda Blake navigates the dangerous landscape of the Nigerian city of Maiduguri with the help of Jack Grainger, a private military contractor.
Modern Setting

Stories in progress:
** Active stories with active partners. **

The Beasts of Seranos (with Catalyst)
- Prince Fenrys III of Argorya seeks vengeance upon Queen Riya of Darenby for orchestrating the assassination of his father.
Homespun Fantasy

High Profile (with Catalyst)

Archived stories:
** Abandoned tales with missing partners or those that have fallen by the wayside for various reasons. **

Slaves to Passion (with greybishop)

Blood Moon on the High Plains (with Prince)

Prayers and Perversions (with Father Figure)
- Cardinal John Milton, a gifted diabolist, seeks to corrupt the soul of the captive oracle, Sabine, to use her divine powers for his own personal gain and conquest. Sabine seeks to liberate John's soul from the darkness and discover why he plays an important role in her visions.
Pathfinder Setting

The House of Ash (with Corybantic)
- Lord Rove and Lady Maeryn, Marquis and Marchioness of a minor estate, must deal with an unwelcome gift from one of the greater lords.
Homespun Swords and Sorceress Setting

The Taming of the Concubine (with Aeneus)
- Princess Laraissa is reluctantly presented to the feared Emperor Aurelian as a possible addition to his growing harem in exchange for protection from Perth's enemies.
Homespun Fantasy

Clash of Cultures
- While on a mission to recruit neighboring races to join the peaceful Celestian Alliance, Captain Corrine Vex discovers a barbaric warrior culture known as the Kothari and is taken captive by T'Kal, a Kothari noble and ship commander.
Faceclaim: Hilary Rhoda

A Praise to Bacchus
- Aurelius Regulus, Senator of the Roman Empire and secret worshiper of Bacchus, plots to defile his daughter Aurelia in the worst imaginable way, seeking to shape her in his own image and turn her sexual cravings to his own twisted desires.
Faceclaim: Anna Speckhart

The Revolt (with Andronic)
- Marcus had once been a respected leader within the realm's greatest army, but political maneuvering saw to his downfall. Sold as a slave, he now finds himself battling for survival in the arena for the House of Byers and subject to the whims of his new mistress, Melisant, the pity of her daughter, Emlyn, and the scheming of his fellow slave, Nessa.
Faceclaim: Morena Baccarin / Emeraude Toubia

Ride of the Comancheros
- Two bandits face off in the backdrop of the wild west.

The Warlord's Deception
- Cyrius, recent conqueror of Caliban and ruthless warlord of the Cthonic people, sends word to neighboring kingdoms that he will take a noble daughter as his wife. The Imperial Princess Jael of Shaiya is sent by her father to cement a political alliance, but soon learns that the warlord's promise is not what it seems.
Faceclaim: Leah Jaye

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom