Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Fur Fox Sake I Love You - Switch looking for Dom/Switch male character - Medieval or Modern World Building

StarGazy

Wily Switch Vixen

Check your expectations-
Regular consistent posting is a dream, not reality. We all have lives, we all have things to do.
This is a side hobby and here for when you are free to write. Nothing more.
Posts happen when they happen.
I try for everyday but be realistic with your expectations and I will respect yours.

I Like -
>Flist
>50/50 Smut & Story (I ADORE Story, Character development and Relationship dynamics. I don't tend to do well in 'Smut with a mild storyline')
>At least 1-2 paragraph post length. (Around 8-10 sentences each. Though if you give detailed posts with plenty of reactions, emotions and thought this shouldn't be difficult.)
>
3rd Person only
>Human and Non-Human characters (Humanoid - No full Anthros)

>Prefer to play with RL Males.
>Pms or Discord (SilentBunny#6588)
> OOC! (A must! Discuss ideas, banter about our characters, let's be friends! I think I'm easy to get along with )

My Character / Things I'd like to include (Please tell me yours/ones you don't like)
Foxkin/Kemonomimi (Pictures not face claims - Just a reference)

>She's a Sexual Switch
She gels best with other Switches or Doms. She is both Sub and Dom, sometimes at the same time. Likes big dominant boys to romanticly put them in their place from time to time, even though he is almost twice the size. Just makes it more fun. She'll only sub for a special someone whom she trusts.
>Sizeplay/Size Differences (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10) & Sexual Pain (Very Mild. Since he's bigger than her. and will stretch her. This is enjoyed by her btw. She'll be about 4ft 9 (and entirely in proportion) to match against someone who is 6ft+)
> Humour! (I welcome the jokes, quips and humour. The world is gritty, but humour lifts the spirits. Also some light hearted situations to fill the time)
> Shes outgoing, independent, self sufficient, seductive and fiery.
> Complex Relationship dynamics (From love hate relationships to subtle power struggles - Even if they may fall in love, their relationship isn't always straight forward or usual, like the Size different for example)

Ideas - Not set in stone - Open to ideas
(Looking for dynamic characters, character development and world building)

For Peace

Their two clans had been at peace since the start but 200 years ago, an argument between their leaders caused a war that continues to this day. Though the content of that argument has been long since lost, the war is fueled by revenge and hatred for the other.
Since the death of his second son on the battlefield, the Fox King called a meeting with his enemies. To avoid more bloodshed and unspeakable loss on both sides, the two clans must find peace by bringing the two sides together - by marriage.

YC (King/Prince of his clan) has been told that the princess he is to marry has turned down every suitor offered to her and is a quiet, cold and frigid woman.
Little does he know, he finds out that she is the opposite and has to learn the wily ways of his new Vixen wife.

Their people find their union repulsive and the both struggle with their growing feelings for one another, while trying to appease their people, family and surrounding politics - until they no longer care.

Can be love rivals in both sides to add drama

Will have to learn eachothers culture

Could be a plan on either side to get rid of the other, using the marriage as a cover up for their real plans.

Open to ideas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom